You just can't win Can you?

Two wrongs don't make a right, X. But, alas, this is a public forum. People have the right to say whatever they want.

It's not about "two wrongs making a right", it's about people acting like the minority victim because they like the WWE on this forum when the VAST majority of our regular posters are all WWE-loving smark-haters who make fun of anyone for liking ROH or old ECW.

It seems like the original intent of this thread was more about Sid than the forum as a whole.

It's not about "two wrongs making a right", it's about people acting like the minority victim because they like the WWE on this forum when the VAST majority of our regular posters are all WWE-loving smark-haters who make fun of anyone for liking ROH or old ECW.

Agreed.

But like I said in the other thread, that's not what this is about. Disagree with me, debate with me, or argue with me... but once you feel that your concocted "category" suits everyone that you deem fit and you start to place people in it and call them by it at will, you have a serious ego problem.

It seems like the original intent of this thread was more about Sid than the forum as a whole.

Yep. Derailed. Thanks X (LOL).

Agreed.

But like I said in the other thread, that's not what this is about. Disagree with me, debate with me, or argue with me... but once you feel that your concocted "category" suits everyone that you deem fit and you start to place people in it and call them by it at will, you have a serious ego problem.

Eh? Come on now D-Man, you don't call a woman you very, very much dislike a bitch? It's the same concept really, it's not like putting people into a derogatory group to insult them under one loose term is something new. It's not right, you're right, but it's something most people don't care very much about.

And, good thing I've never actually called anyone a shareholder.

Not sure if X has a point. I haven't had anybody berate me for my sig for quite awhile now.

Eh? Come on now D-Man, you don't call a woman you very, very much dislike a bitch? It's the same concept really, it's not like putting people into a derogatory group to insult them under one loose term is something new. It's not right, you're right, but it's something most people don't care very much about.

And, good thing I've never actually called anyone a shareholder.

Honestly, I call women that when I'm mad, sure. But when they retort by saying I'm a cock-sucker I don't scream bloody murder. That's the difference. Sidious calls me a Shareholder and when I call him an ass hole in return I get the third degree and spoken down to like I'm a 4-year old stepchild. My question to you is this: Is there a difference between calling me a ROH-Bot and me calling you an ass hole? And if so, then by who's standards?

If you call someone names then prepare to take the consquences like a man. That's all I'm saying.

And GD, I love you sig. The first time I saw it I laughed my ass off. Anyone who doesn't see the humor in it hasn't seen you post before.

Honestly, I call women that when I'm mad, sure. But when they retort by saying I'm a cock-sucker I don't scream bloody murder. That's the difference. Sidious calls me a Shareholder and when I call him an ass hole in return I get the third degree and spoken down to like I'm a 4-year old stepchild. My question to you is this: Is there a difference between calling me a ROH-Bot and me calling you an ass hole? And if so, then by who's standards?

There is a difference between someone being called an ROH-Bot (especially in your case because you're anything but) and an asshole. One is a criticism of how you as a wrestling fan judge the industry, the other is just a personal attack. You don't call someone an asshole because you disagree with their opinions on buttsecks, you call them an asshole because you don't like them and want to attack them.

Everyone should just stop calling each other names, that's what I think. Everyone grab a guitar, a dimebag, and meet me in the forest in ten minutes for a hippie jam session. Drum circles encouraged.

There is a difference between someone being called an ROH-Bot (especially in your case because you're anything but) and an asshole. One is a criticism of how you as a wrestling fan judge the industry, the other is just a personal attack. You don't call someone an asshole because you disagree with their opinions on buttsecks, you call them an asshole because you don't like them and want to attack them.

Everyone should just stop calling each other names, that's what I think. Everyone grab a guitar, a dimebag, and meet me in the forest in ten minutes for a hippie jam session. Drum circles encouraged.

Shall I go grab the peace pipe?

Fucking agreed to the tenth power. I don't like it when people call me names such as smark...because I don't do it to them. And I think it's stupid to label fans something just because of their preferences.

After reading this, I don't think you even realize how badly I want to come get you, bring you here, light a blunt at my desk at work, smoke, and be merry. For those about to blaze, we salute you.

Apparently if you like the WWE then you are a shareholding WWE mark who tries to push their beliefs of how great John Cena is onto other people. If you don't like WWE then your a satanic WWE hater who only loves Shooting Star Presses and the Attitude Era. What the fuck is that? Why can't people disagree on personal opinions and not act like their are actual facts in a completely fake sport.

Welcome to the internet my friend

No drum circles, asshole. (See what I did there.)

My guy doesn't sell dimes, nothing less than quarters.

We have some grape skunk right now, and I had a shitty day, so blaze up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back