You guys made this personal.

pandanwh

The Hardcore Homo
You guys made this personal. Certain users crossed the line. Things are not funny. I sincerly want to puke and hope they do not keep this conduct up. Attacking my job and the kids I work with is not something I condone nor hope anyone should condone.

I am guilty of having fun but I attacked stereotypes and nobody by name. Congrats, your favorite whipping boy is gone.

I actually liked some of the hazing.

I have a feeling this will be deleted but I am glad I made an impression. If not every member of this site wants me banned. Have a party with the rest of the comments under this. Certain users should be banned.

internet_serious_business3.jpg

You guys made this personal. Certain users crossed the line. Things are not funny. I sincerly want to puke and hope they do not keep this conduct up. Attacking my job and the kids I work with is not something I condone nor hope anyone should condone.

I am guilty of having fun but I attacked stereotypes and nobody by name. Congrats, your favorite whipping boy is gone.

I have a feeling this will be deleted but I am glad I made an impression. If not every member of this site wants me banned. Have a party with the rest of the comments under this. Certain users should be banned.
I don't get it. What's going on?

Hes bitching because people made jokes about him. I did it to deadman sooo much when he started and hes over it. I suggest you do the same.

like it or not everybody has their buttons and lines that they think should never be crossed even on the internet. attacking sexuality is funny, accussing me of molesting kids i teach is an offense i can get fired for. you dont understand one accussation tracked to my name can ruin my career. i undertstand it is the internet but like it or not things on the internet effect real life. if my boss were to read this i would get fired no questions asked. while i might be able to find a job, i in no way will ever be able to teach again because of one stupid comment.

actually, im pretty sure no one gives a fuck

Wow you actually think your boss would read this and fire you?!?! It's a wrestling forum for fucks sake. I think everybody in the world can tell they were just messing around. Listen to Sly hes a teacher also.

like it or not everybody has their buttons and lines that they think should never be crossed even on the internet. attacking sexuality is funny, accussing me of molesting kids i teach is an offense i can get fired for. you dont understand one accussation tracked to my name can ruin my career. i undertstand it is the internet but like it or not things on the internet effect real life. if my boss were to read this i would get fired no questions asked. while i might be able to find a job, i in no way will ever be able to teach again because of one stupid comment.
If you were really worried about it, you wouldn't post on school computers.

If you want to be a teacher, or are a teacher, you've got to grow a thicker skin. Seriously.

Hes bitching because people made jokes about him. I did it to deadman sooo much when he started and hes over it. I suggest you do the same.

he's a bitchin because TM said he touched kids.

if your boss read this, you would get fired becuase you cant spell or form coherent sentances worth shit, not anything else...

it is easy to say noone gives a fuck. i was busted for something like this as an aide (not a teacher) and had to leave a school. i was lucky to get a job as a teacher. i will not let this affect me again.

Then why the fuck would you come back to a forum and decide that maybe this time it would be worth your job?

To the guy who's mad, just chillout. Our mod's are great here, they'll take care of anyone that goes out of line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back