You guys made this personal.

if your boss read this, you would get fired becuase you cant spell or form coherent sentances worth shit, not anything else...
What he said.

he's a bitchin because TM said he touched kids.
I know why he's bitching now. He needs to grow a thicker skin.
it is easy to say noone gives a fuck. i was busted for something like this as an aide (not a teacher) and had to leave a school. i was lucky to get a job as a teacher. i will not let this affect me again.
Wait, you were actually CAUGHT doing this, and are throwing a temper tantrum because someone says you do it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that's funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry for that just had to say it. I get why you got pissed now, but seriously how was anyone able to know it actually happened to you?

Oh good grief...Lee's first real day as NWS mod has been an eventful one

Yea really. What type of school do you work at where they would hire a pedophile, who got fired for touching kids? Seems a little suspicious to me.

Are you kidding me?! Dude, you need to chill out and take a seat, if you are really this upset and over the top then you should not be on a forum (we have FUN on these sites, dont take things so seriously) and you should not be a teacher, I'm worried if a kid tells you you suck cock you'll punch the little tackers face in....

Learn to take a joke... or leave.

I don't know this guy nor do I really care personally, I just kind of find it odd that everyone is saying don't take it serious it's the internet, and so on. Yet when Brian made that comment about NSL's child, everyone was all defensive and saying you shouldn't go there. Saying someone's kid is a mistake as eposed to saying you molest little children you work with....I think both are as bad. But just an observation, no disrespect to NSL or anything.

the constructing of a sentence.
Besides, Word-perfect and Microsoft Word said that sentence was okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back