"You Can't See Me! Wait, Shit, You Can". The John Cena HQ.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
The Undertaker & Chris Jericho have already been taken up, so I'm going to go with a guy that I backed massively last year, all the way up to when he lost to The Rock in the finals, which I still stand by when I say he deserved to win;

johncena_bio_20121120.png

JAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN CENUGGGGGGGGGGGGH

• 10 Time WWE Champion
  • 2 Time World Heavyweight Champion
  • Mr Money In The Bank 2012
  • Two-Time Royal Rumble Winner (2008, 2013)
  • FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME... Slammy Award Winner

Honestly, Cena is NOT a bad wrestler, he is a damn good wrestler, proving it again only a few nights ago when he faced CM Punk and beat him. He's been PWI's Wrestler of The Year multiple times and with good reason.

John Cena has faced everything that he could've possibly faced. Adversity, difficult opponents and AJ Lee. He's beaten some of the biggest names in the business. Brock Lesnar, Batista, CM Punk, JBL, Kane, Randy Orton & Edge. He's been in some of the most interesting feuds in recent years, JBL, Edge & The Miz to note.

When it comes down to it, Cena is deserving of winning this tournament. He made it all the way to the finals last year, could this year be the year John Cena wins the Tournament?

Let's hope he doesn't face The Rock again. It'd be cool seeing Cena go far, he has my support.

Sure Cena is good, No doubt about it but did he have a 434 day reign as WWE Champion? Nope. Plus not counting monday night when was the last time he even beat Punk clean? If it came down to Cena vs Punk i'd have to give my vote to Punk.

That said I will probably support Cena for a couple rounds depending on who hes facing.

Sure Cena is good, No doubt about it but did he have a 434 day reign as WWE Champion? Nope. Plus not counting monday night when was the last time he even beat Punk clean? If it came down to Cena vs Punk i'd have to give my vote to Punk.

That said I will probably support Cena for a couple rounds depending on who hes facing.

Didn't he beat Punk clean on November 12th of last year?

The thing hasn't even started yet and the Punk fans are already asking that facts be ignored.

Punk's title reign ended the moment Rock was announced as the number one contender for the Royal Rumble. The days following the announcement were nothing more than transitional.

Honestly, i don't like Cena but he is a great wrestler and a great champion. He will be a hall of famer one day and he deserves to go far but there are better guys

WHAT THE HELL. :wtf: WHEN HAS CM PUNK BEATEN JOHN CENA CLEAN? PUNK WOULDNT HAVE REACHED 365 IF IT WERENT 4 BRAD MADDOX AT HITC AND THE SHEILD EVERYWHERE ELSE. RYBACK WULDVE BEEN CHAMP

I think Cena will roll through Sheik pretty easy, but I'm banking on it being the funniest debate amongst the first round, and possibly even the entire tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back