• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You are all pathetic

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
The best poster in the history of Wrestlezone Forums make his return, and barely any of you seem to care.

On top of that, a fellow moderator, leads by example, a rather poor example, by saying Rusty complains too much.

Do you realise Rusty is the single reason why this Forum still exists? You were all anticipating my return, but worry no more because your saviour has arrived.

You are irrelevant to me.
Your extended absence from the board means that you considering me significant would be more alarming than anything. As a result, your post (be it meant as an attack towards me or a concise statement of fact) lacks any sort of sting or impact at all. It's like flat ginger ale.

I think I've just proven that I, too, can state the obvious with the best of them. Your move, sir.

So I'm a noob who doesn't matter, but one who's 'affection' is appreciated by you?

I appreciate people that are comparable to garbage men. I'm sure you'll learn the Boston Crab one day.

Your extended absence from the board means that you considering me significant would be more alarming than anything. As a result, your post (be it meant as an attack towards me or a concise statement of fact) lacks any sort of sting or impact at all. It's like flat ginger ale.

I think I've just proven that I, too, can state the obvious with the best of them. Your move, sir.

I can't take you seriously, I still don't know who are you.

I appreciate people that are comparable to garbage men. I'm sure you'll learn the Boston Crab one day.

I can't take you seriously, I still don't know who are you.

Not sure what this is even supposed to mean. Judging by everything you've said thus far, this affection you claim everyone has for you clearly wasn't a result of your humor.

Not sure what this is even supposed to mean. Judging by everything you've said thus far, this affection you claim everyone has for you clearly wasn't a result of your humor.

I never made a joke once in this thread. Therefore I was not trying to be very humerous.

Zomg.... shango and Rusty??? and Rusty bro, There will only ever be one popular Australian. You my friend are the Marty to my HBK. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back