• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Are All Invited To The TNA Memorial Service\Fire Sale. Everything Must Go!

DirtyJosé;4948901 said:
You're going to make me weep...

Remember when you told me this?

DirtyJosé;4947795 said:
Well then quit acting like you know what you are talking about. We can't even have a proper discussion about this because you apparently can not see any good from TNA as a company at all. When you're ready to grow up, get back at me.

They either tired of dealing with Dixie, or they have something else down the way instead.

Yep. Totally had no idea what I was talking about. Except for the part where I got 100% of it right.

You mean because Meltzer said so?

OMG NO HOW CAN I HAVE BEEN SO WRONG!? MELTZER IS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Again, grow up some before coming at me.

If anyone is really sad about TNA closing & would like to help - Hector Guerrero is starting a lawn service. $20 front\back. $35 if you want it bagged & edged. Get your yard mowed by the Gobbledy Gooker with live action commentary by Willie Urbina.

No because of common sense.

I'm sure Spike made tons of money with TNA and just accidentally hit the cancel button and can't figure out how to reverse it. Because losing money on TNA can't possibly be the reason. The low ad sales wrestling gets (pointed out by an analyst before WWE's new TV deal as a reason their new deal wouldn't be as big as previously thought) also had zero to do with it. Oh how could I not see this before? Networks cancel their highest rated and most profitable shows all the time. That's why networks are clamoring to buy TNA. Wait what? They aren't? But why would no one want a product that brings in a lot of money? Unless, now stay with me here as this might sound a little crazy, they don't bring in money at all.

If anyone is really sad about TNA closing & would like to help - Hector Guerrero is starting a lawn service. $20 front\back. $35 if you want it bagged & edged. Get your yard mowed by the Gobbledy Gooker with live action commentary by Willie Urbina.
Willie works for WWC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back