• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Are All Invited To The TNA Memorial Service\Fire Sale. Everything Must Go!

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
So with the proverbial final nail in the coffin, what is next for all those starving TNA employees? Well besides Matt & Joe. They look well fed.

Who goes where?

Angle- back home, thank Jesus.

Aries\Joe\Kenny King- a huge ROH welcome home party.

The Wolves- off to Japan. WWE cares not & Davey burned his ROH bridge.

Hardys- will be fine wherever, but likely to ROH.

Dudleys- unfortunately I am gonna say retired barring the odd appearance now and then. Not much else to do in ring but could always come back to WWE for a little bit.

Bobby Roode- I would love a WWE run, but likely ROH or GFW is in his future.

James Storm- here is a twist. Wyatts. You know it could work.

MVP- go away. Anywhere that wont be televised.

Have at the rest. Sale begins after the memorial service & BYOB because the estate cant afford a bartender. There will be pie and punch however. If you get lost on the way to the cemetary, just follow this guy.

tumblr_mr3zd4IxNx1sdur6co1_400.gif

You should open a psychic hotline Smizzy. $9.95\minute will rake in the cash. Then you can buy you a shit ton of autographs and a slightly used Eric Young. He can fish, so he makes a perfect camping buddy.

OK who's next? Over here we have Sam Shaw! For $50 he will stalk your favorite red head or kill any small neighborhood animals that get in your trash. Act now & we will throw in DJ Z to play at your next guido birthday bash!

I definitely would if I could predict things that weren't actually inevitable. But I see where you're going with it!

Although I'm going to go out on a little more of a limb here and predict that Jeff Hardy's band is coming to a bar near you: Peroxwhy?gen Fall Tour 2014.

Yes, I did have to google that name and yes I had to copy and paste it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this a false report.

FALSE!? Nothing false here but possibly Tenay's teeth & some of the Knockout's parts. Speaking of....

Tired of relationships that just dont pan out? Are you looking for love in all the wrong places? Well look no further! Would you prefer your love to be of the Angelina variety? Or can I interest you in a nice sweaty Bromans?

What about pets? We have a nice Tigre Uno complete with all his shots and papers. Looking for a cheap alternative to home security? How about a mean ass Rhino to protect your belongings?

If the New Age Outlaw can come back and get a spot on Wrestlemania at this time and age, any former WWE wrestlers with past working experience with HHH has a chance to come back to WWE for a short run. Hell even Kevin Nash got a run a few years back.

No matter how forced or stupid the spot is on the card, they will get paid. Gotta look out for his hommies.

The amount of pre-existing or potential Heyman guys in TNA right now... I mean, some people still believe that Heyman actually helps people, right?

Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle will end up back in the WWE on RVD type schedules because WWE fans will actually care about them.

Everybody else currently under TNA employ, not so much. Maybe Jeff Jarrett's shitfest.

Kurt Angle- Back in WWE.
Jeff Hardy- in ROH with his brother Matt.
James Storm, Bobby Roode, and Eric Young- These are Jeff Jarrett guys. They'll be heading to GFW as soon as they are offered a deal (and GFW itself gets a TV deal).
Bully Ray- He is an asset. WWE is in dire need of good heels. They might want him. Otherwise, he'll just train guys in his wrestling school along with Devon.
Robbie E.- Potential "Zack Ryder #1 Fan" storyline and subsequent gay angle.
Velvet Sky and Gail Kim- WWE under Triple-H will have something for them hopefully.
Sanada and all the Japanese guys- why, Japan, of course.
Knox, Festus, MVP, and all other WWE rejects- back to the unemployment line and occasional Indy appearances here and there. Nothing special.
Austin Aries- Triple-H will surely give him a tryout. Return of Kaientai maybe? Along with Funaki, Kenta, and Steen. Because they are EVILLLLLL!!!!
Magnus, Spud, EC3- These guys will be the real sufferers. They don't fit anywhere.

WWE won't be interested in many TNA performers. Magnus would be my pick for the top of their list though after Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back