You A**hole!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I've been sick the past 2 months with an odd pain in my joints. I've been going to the doctor for a while and every I left I was freaking out. He kept mentioning the posibility of me having a for of crippling arthritis or inheriting a condition from my grampa. Eiother way they both end up taking my ability to walk.

The pain is gone now so I got for another check up to see if it would happen again. His diagnosis makes me want to kill him. "Oh. Seems you had the flu." WHAT!!! You damn asshole! For 2 months you tell me that I may end up in a wheel chair and then you tell me it was a fucking flu virus!?! You couldn't figure that out when I was coughing?
I'm happy I can have my legs, but dammit why such a fuck up? How do you confuse the flu with something in my genetics?

YOU SUCK!

This is an open call to any Doctors on these boards...

No? Well then here is my evaluation. Since you don't study medicine, you probably don't know how hard it is to determine if one virus is the same as another. The flu is not the worst thing in the world but it came be deadly when mixed with other diseases etc. My summation of the situation that they have reason to believe that you could have had these viruses or congenital illnesses and it would have been negligent on their part if they didn't attempt to find out for you early.

Just imagine that it was that. You have been given a clean bill of health and it beats somewhere down the line being told that you do have it and wishing they had checked for it that time you had the flu.

Its still scary as fuck to be told you'll be losing limbs and then they tell you they screwed up like it was nothing.

Its still scary as fuck to be told you'll be losing limbs and then they tell you they screwed up like it was nothing.

Would you rather they panicked you by saying that it could come back and actually be the congenital disease they first thought it was? No, you wouldn't. When you give someone news like that, you don't want to raise the issue that they have been wrong. Plus, most of medicine is about being wrong. Not a lot of doctors can actually look at you and tell you exactly what is wrong with you. They generally work on process of elimination.

Must have been a Hell of a bout of the flu though.

Would you rather they panicked you by saying that it could come back and actually be the congenital disease they first thought it was? No, you wouldn't. When you give someone news like that, you don't want to raise the issue that they have been wrong. Plus, most of medicine is about being wrong. Not a lot of doctors can actually look at you and tell you exactly what is wrong with you. They generally work on process of elimination.

Must have been a Hell of a bout of the flu though.

Thank you Dr. Dave. I hope the e-Medicare covers the bill.

Oh so you had a fever? I'm not a doctor, or at least that I know of, but I'm pretty sure the only cure is more armbar.

You're American. Sue the bastard. GPs are insured for up to £10,000,000 (in the UK) for a reason. He made you think that you were going to end up in a wheelchair when you had the fucking flu. You wont get much though and in all honesty it wont be the only time he's been sued. Infact, he's probably getting sued by at least two people at any given moment (and this is the case everywhere, by the way and not just the US).

However, given that as you probably just had the flu, there's not much he could have done anyway. You pretty much cant do shit for viruses.

And Monkey, cannabis isn't used for all types of arthritis. And given that in the UK (and probably USA) it's got the highest classification of being a controlled drug (because it's pharmaceutically shit, and cant be prescribed in the UK).

Kevin "Big Monkey" Nash;1893453 said:
I really wouldnt mind having arthritis. Seeing as my state has legalized medical marijuana.

I have a friend who broke his back... he now smokes marijuana all day long, he'll come to work all baked, nothing they can do either.

Soem day, I too will become a card carrier.

Things that cause aching joints:-
Flu
Glandular Fever
Arthritis
Lupus
Bone cancer
Ankylosing Spondylitis
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Meningitis

Given you had it 2 months, I'm going to say he's wrong about flu, and maybe a touch of glandular fever is an option.

Ok, he did it wrong by telling you about losing limbs, but he may have just said it's an option. Either way, you're in the clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back