• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yogi Bear

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I mean really, is there anything cooler than a bear walking around in the forest, wearing a hat and a tie with his “friend” Boo Boo? What was he anyway? Was Boo Boo his son, his nephew, his friend or his plutonic male companion? Were they the Jake and Jonny of Jellystone? Speaking of jelly, what in the name of all that is good and holy was the person that put peanut butter and jelly together thinking? At least with peanut butter cups the concept was explained in a commercial. One of those would have been a BIG help here people. Can’t you even get that right? You’re going to create an ingenious thing like that and you don’t have the integrity to tell us how you came up with it? I think it was developed in a secret lab in some foreign country, like Oklahoma. That place has to be a foreign country if there ever was one. They made Jim Ross. The rumor was that it was his parents but I smell a conspiracy. No two humans could create someone that loud and annoying on their own free will. Anyone else ever think that he looks like a potato? Every time I see him I picture him growing up from under the ground in Idaho somewhere and yelling about stunning other cornstalks. Why would you do that though? It makes no sense. Why in the world would you stun a stalk of corn? The corn never did anything to you, at least not that I know of. It’s just there, minding its own business, having somehow morphed from a potato to corn, but that’s another story for another time. Speaking of stories, has anyone ever read Hemingway’s shortest story of all time? It reads as follows: For sale. Baby Shoes. Never Worn. I’m not sure I’m sold on that being a story. I get what he’s trying to imply with it and I suppose in a way it’s a story, but it’s kind of splitting hairs I guess. Hemmingway was a messed up dude. He wrote a big long book about a guy named Santiago that goes fishing. I wonder if he was related to the guy in A Few Good Men. That William T. Santiago. You remember him, he’s the dude that dies in the beginning. Fucking asshole if you ask me. What kind of jerk goes out and DIES like that? He’s barely even on screen. There’s no way he got a check from the Screen Actors’ Guild for that short of a performance. Ah yes, the Screen Actors’ Guild, which is short for SAG mind you, is thinking about going on strike. There’s a winning plan if I’ve ever heard one. Why in the name of roasted chicken would you want to go on strike NOW? The economy is deeper in the ground than Vanilla Ice’s career, so why would you pick now? Do you really think this is going to work anyway? I can’t imagine that it would. Pringles are God’s gift to cheap people. You eat the can shaped mountain of chippish delight, then use the can as a cheap excuse for a bongo drum. Bongo drums are mentioned in That Thing You Do! What a great movie that was. Liv Tyler looking smoking hot, Tom Hanks playing a gay record producer and Fountains of Wayne singing the catchy Oscar nominated song. Good grief I sound like a walking preview. That could be cool actually. I’d get to steal popcorn and then chuck butter at others. Not much of a better life than that. Anyone ever worked in a movie theater? I’ve been to one drive in movie in my life. Does a double feature count as one or two? I can never remember. You ever start to wonder why you give a damn about anything or anyone at all? Like, why in the hell do I care what happens to this person? They’re going to fuck me over in the end and then I’ll be all depressed and sad about it for a few months and then things will be back to business as usual. The Kapril issue if you will. Why should I care? Why do I keep doing things the way that I do them when I know where it’s going to end up at? That’s not normal. No sane person would ever think of doing something that way. I know how it ends and I walk every forsaken step of it every single time. I don’t deserve what I’ve gotten and that’s all there is to it. People have treated me so well over the years and then I sit around and do nothing about it. It’s like that on WZ or at everything else. What’s the damn point? Hercules was such a great movie. Philotetes. Dear cheese that’s awesome. That made me smile. Go the Distance. Reflection. Damn I miss Lindz. Damn I messed that one up. Why did I kill that bird?

I mean really, is there anything cooler than a bear walking around in the forest, wearing a hat and a tie with his “friend” Boo Boo? What was he anyway? Was Boo Boo his son, his nephew, his friend or his plutonic male companion? Were they the Jake and Jonny of Jellystone? Speaking of jelly, what in the name of all that is good and holy was the person that put peanut butter and jelly together thinking? At least with peanut butter cups the concept was explained in a commercial. One of those would have been a BIG help here people. Can’t you even get that right? You’re going to create an ingenious thing like that and you don’t have the integrity to tell us how you came up with it? I think it was developed in a secret lab in some foreign country, like Oklahoma. That place has to be a foreign country if there ever was one. They made Jim Ross. The rumor was that it was his parents but I smell a conspiracy. No two humans could create someone that loud and annoying on their own free will. Anyone else ever think that he looks like a potato? Every time I see him I picture him growing up from under the ground in Idaho somewhere and yelling about stunning other cornstalks. Why would you do that though? It makes no sense. Why in the world would you stun a stalk of corn? The corn never did anything to you, at least not that I know of. It’s just there, minding its own business, having somehow morphed from a potato to corn, but that’s another story for another time. Speaking of stories, has anyone ever read Hemingway’s shortest story of all time? It reads as follows: For sale. Baby Shoes. Never Worn. I’m not sure I’m sold on that being a story. I get what he’s trying to imply with it and I suppose in a way it’s a story, but it’s kind of splitting hairs I guess. Hemmingway was a messed up dude. He wrote a big long book about a guy named Santiago that goes fishing. I wonder if he was related to the guy in A Few Good Men. That William T. Santiago. You remember him, he’s the dude that dies in the beginning. Fucking asshole if you ask me. What kind of jerk goes out and DIES like that? He’s barely even on screen. There’s no way he got a check from the Screen Actors’ Guild for that short of a performance. Ah yes, the Screen Actors’ Guild, which is short for SAG mind you, is thinking about going on strike. There’s a winning plan if I’ve ever heard one. Why in the name of roasted chicken would you want to go on strike NOW? The economy is deeper in the ground than Vanilla Ice’s career, so why would you pick now? Do you really think this is going to work anyway? I can’t imagine that it would. Pringles are God’s gift to cheap people. You eat the can shaped mountain of chippish delight, then use the can as a cheap excuse for a bongo drum. Bongo drums are mentioned in That Thing You Do! What a great movie that was. Liv Tyler looking smoking hot, Tom Hanks playing a gay record producer and Fountains of Wayne singing the catchy Oscar nominated song. Good grief I sound like a walking preview. That could be cool actually. I’d get to steal popcorn and then chuck butter at others. Not much of a better life than that. Anyone ever worked in a movie theater? I’ve been to one drive in movie in my life. Does a double feature count as one or two? I can never remember. You ever start to wonder why you give a damn about anything or anyone at all? Like, why in the hell do I care what happens to this person? They’re going to fuck me over in the end and then I’ll be all depressed and sad about it for a few months and then things will be back to business as usual. The Kapril issue if you will. Why should I care? Why do I keep doing things the way that I do them when I know where it’s going to end up at? That’s not normal. No sane person would ever think of doing something that way. I know how it ends and I walk every forsaken step of it every single time. I don’t deserve what I’ve gotten and that’s all there is to it. People have treated me so well over the years and then I sit around and do nothing about it. It’s like that on WZ or at everything else. What’s the damn point? Hercules was such a great movie. Philotetes. Dear cheese that’s awesome. That made me smile. Go the Distance. Reflection. Damn I miss Lindz. Damn I messed that one up. Why did I kill that bird?

Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back