• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yesterday

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
I was all happy:) Because it is the only day I can say I am Catholic and people actually like me!

Well anyways, I was going to class, and we have a parking lot that is a loop right behind one of the main buildings. My plan is because I am early to take a loop around. But there are people there waiting for someone to pull out, even people that aren't there yet. They piss me off, because they block the traffic, parked like an idiot on the road.

So I pass someone, just to complete my loop, and I am driving up to the end of the one side, and there is a car pulling out. Now this is about 100 meters/yards from that car. I was passed that car, and only about 3 car lengths from the car pulling out. So I pull in to the spot. I was excited. Tuesday at 11:00am and I got a great spot, and didn't have to park in the far away parking lot. So anyways, I am cleaning up the back seat in case I needed to give a ride to my friends, and I look out the back, and I see the car I had passed parked behind my car.

I get out, and it is this older woman (50 or so) and as I am walking she yells to me "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WAS MY SPOT!". Now I think to myself. These people sit here and wait, so whatever, they can have the people's spots when they come out. I wouldn't wait like a chump, I'd rather walk. The only reason I ever do the lap is to see if by chance there is a spot. The second thought that hits me is she was over 100 meters away. I was even ahead of her when the spot became open. That spot is officially not yours. To claim a spot, you must have you blinker on and be within 3 car lengths (according to parking lot logic). She was neither.

So instead of me telling her she is an idiot, I decide to piss her off the best way I could. How you ask. Gave her a smile and a thumbs up!

Then I had to worry about my car being damaged all class.

Stupid Bitch.

I know exactly what you mean...When I commuted to school sometimes I hated it when people wait when you are trying to get out..I remember last week I decided to skip class to go to Pizza Hut at the busiest time of the day. I had a good spot right in front of my dorm and worried about when I got back would the spot be taken because I didn't want to walk half a mile back. Went to Pizza Hut, got back and the spot was taken. So I made a loop in the parking lot outside the girls dorm, talked to this girl from class, and suddenly that spot was empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back