• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yep. Another wrestling news website.

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This is probably a bad idea, but...

I wanted to let those of you who care know, that I've been working on a new endeavor with some friends, and we've put together a new wrestling news website. We're not marketing it hardcore yet, because there's some things we need to work out, and I'm not terribly sure of my position with Wrestlezone for the time being. But it's online, and if you're interested you can check it out.

We've got a few people who really want to put together a site that stays legitimate, looks better and more attractive than the competition, and isn't made into a joke by terrible journalism and blatant lies. You may recognize that tall, dark and handsome guy who did live coverage for the Elimination Chamber...

Anyways, it's up and it looks really good. We've got Will Benson as a co-founder and he's doing some amazing graphic work for editorials and random news bits. I did a pretty cool one for a TNA Knockouts story the other day. I'd love it if you could check it out. Feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind that we're still making changes, which is a big part of the reason I'm asking you to take a look at it now. Very few fans know wrestling and wrestling websites like the bar room mainstays. Thanks guys!

www.wrestlingrumors.net

This is probably a bad idea, but...

I wanted to let those of you who care know, that I've been working on a new endeavor with some friends, and we've put together a new wrestling news website. We're not marketing it hardcore yet, because there's some things we need to work out, and I'm not terribly sure of my position with Wrestlezone for the time being. But it's online, and if you're interested you can check it out.

We've got a few people who really want to put together a site that stays legitimate, looks better and more attractive than the competition, and isn't made into a joke by terrible journalism and blatant lies. You may recognize that tall, dark and handsome guy who did live coverage for the Elimination Chamber...

Anyways, it's up and it looks really good. We've got Will Benson as a co-founder and he's doing some amazing graphic work for editorials and random news bits. I did a pretty cool one for a TNA Knockouts story the other day. I'd love it if you could check it out. Feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind that we're still making changes, which is a big part of the reason I'm asking you to take a look at it now. Very few fans know wrestling and wrestling websites like the bar room mainstays. Thanks guys!

www.wrestlingrumors.net

lol

Fucking advertisements.

HGR - just a note. If you want to sell your site on journalist integrity, I'm not sure having "rumors" in the title is the best way to go.

Plus it will confuse non-Americans who spell it "rumours" as well as American who just can't spell.
Think BIG!

Fucking advertisements.

HGR - just a note. If you want to sell your site on journalist integrity, I'm not sure having "rumors" in the title is the best way to go.

Plus it will confuse non-Americans who spell it "rumours" as well as American who just can't spell.
Think BIG!

Actually, the name was decided after about 3 months of monitoring Google trends. Statistically, the term "wrestling rumors" is searched for a LOT. If we can monetize it and get to the front page of Google for searches, we've already talked about doing a re-work once we've got a presence. For now, we're just trying to take advantage of organic traffic, because me and...the "other guy" don't want to promote it heavily while we're still with WRestlezone.

Just went through the site, nice. The only problem I see is with the main page. It seems kind of jumbled together and overloaded with stuff. The news, which is what people are going to want the most, whiled centered, is relatively small and compact. Let it breathe, make the font bigger or something small to adjust it.

I just looked it over and it looks much better than Wrestlezone already. I'll add it to my favorites and give you guys a like on facebook.

It looks really good. One thing I would say has already been addressed. The cluttered main page. Other than that, it's pretty good and I'll be hitting it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back