• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Y-2-Jay

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
I'm not really for public slander, but when one deserves it, you just have to go against your beliefs:

Y-2-Jay said:
Sir you are really dumb.

Stop posting sarcastic shit like your some fucking cool guy. You're not funny and you have no friends and I hate you.

It broke my heart into a thousand, million pieces. Truly, it did.

Damn it, Dragon. I'm trying to turn people on to TNA and get the existing fan base fired up and with it and get some positive word of mouth going, and you've just gotta go and hurt a man's feelings. For shame.

You are the one who started acting like a bitch and was going on some rant because I said I enjoyed TNA lately and not so much for the WWE. Pretty pathetic that you had to make a thread over this. I have had many PM's that were 10x worse than this and didn't feel the need to make a thread over it.

You are the one who started acting like a bitch and was going on some rant because I said I enjoyed TNA lately and not so much for the WWE. Pretty pathetic that you had to make a thread over this. I have had many PM's that were 10x worse than this and didn't feel the need to make a thread over it.

TNA has been awesome for a while now. WWE has not been the best at all.

Yeah, that WrestleMania thing, with those two jobbers John Cena and The Rock, those two old guys The Undertaker and Triple and them vanilla midgets CM Punk and Chris Jericho, sucked huh?

How about that Brock Lesnar guy, who the fuck is he? His match with Cena at Extreme Rules was generic, slow and boring. WWE fucking sucks. :rolleyes:

You got sand in your vagina because of that? You need to one, get a sense of humor. Two, see a doctor about said sand in your vagina and three, I shall allow CM Punk to advise you in the most aproppiate way forward:

181644.jpg

You got sand in your vagina because of that? You need to one, get a sense of humor. Two, see a doctor about said sand in your vagina and three, I shall allow CM Punk to advise you in the most aproppiate way forward:

181644.jpg

And like I said you was the one who felt the need to make a thread over this.

And like I said you was the one who felt the need to make a thread over this.

"Were" the one, this isn't Compton, if you want to drop some lingo go talk to Mack_Swagger.

And I'm happy I made the thread. One, I expose you as an ass. Two, Thriller got a replica message sent to his inbox so you really do have sand in your vagina and three, Mr. Punk...

181644.jpg

...doing it through personal message just wouldn't be as fun.

Where's the hate? It's not a real call out thread if there's no bile being puked someones way.

Wasn't really a "call out" thread, just a thread of show.

I wouldn't waste my time insulting him. Be like insulting someone with down's syndrome, I'd feel morally corrupt... wait... I see what I did there.

If either one of you ever make a thread like this ever again, I hope you fucking die

I would never make a thread over a fucking PM. The guy sounds like I hurt his feelings.

Hey Dragon I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings hope you feel better about yourself now :)

I would never make a thread over a fucking PM. The guy sounds like I hurt his feelings.

Hey Dragon I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings hope you feel better about yourself now :)

Stop posting sarcastic shit like you're some fucking cool guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back