• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZForum Staff appreciation thread

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I was thinking about a PM Ricky conversation me and Ricky had and one thing that stuck out was this.
Being a moderator is a thankless job.
I got to thinking about it and I realized he was right. They take time out of their day and come on here to make sure we have a place where we can come and just talk about what ever we want. They don't get paid to do it but the keep the place spam & Bullshit free.

For all the hard work in front of & behind the scenes I would like to thank all the staff from Admins all the way to to the section Mods. Without you guys this place would suck.

teh modz r nazis dey cloes threds cuz dey luvs czena and trips and suck it

:hogan::undertaker2::flair::robvandam:

Seriously, man, what is this shit? The moderators get my respect, and I think they do their job capably, but it's not like they are being held at gun point. They moderate at will, and thus they must get some enjoyment out of it. Thus, I don't buy the thankless job bit for one moment.

flashing-brown-nose.jpg

Thanks guys and gals !!!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the reason why no one says thanks to the staff that often.

Seriously, man, what is this shit? The moderators get my respect, and I think they do their job capably, but it's not like they are being held at gun point. They moderate at will, and thus they must get some enjoyment out of it. Thus, I don't buy the thankless job bit for one moment.

not necessarily. Ive contemplated quitting OH so many times. I know that I would then begin to see things all over that i would fix, and then wouldnt be able to, which would make me further aggravated than I already am. So I cant.

yea its a thankless job. I just merged 12 fucking threads all about practically the same subject. "The WWE sux".

Not why I started this thread actually. The reason I started this was, and this may surprise you, to say thank you to the staff because the get mostly negative shit from people who get banned, infracted or put in prison.

PM. Its personable, and if you really care you'll do it.

This is just for more attention.

yes, very very wrong. Mods are like the Cena and Triple H of the forums. people would rather set themselves on fire than praise us. I mean, fuck, you would never want to be labeled a "kiss ass" by a bunch of people you will never meet in your life...

yes, very very wrong. Mods are like the Cena and Triple H of the forums. people would rather set themselves on fire than praise us. I mean, fuck, you would never want to be labeled a "kiss ass" by a bunch of people you will never meet in your life...
maybe I'll start the trend

The mods do a great job. I just mention it in passing and to apologize for my bitch phase. This is brown nosing.

Don't let the left hand know that the right is giving charity, eh?

The "There's Milenko looking for hiz attenshuns again" line is getting pretty old. Whether or not he is...we know that you think he is...no need to continually remind us.

Prolly same people posting about Czena and WWE sucking.

I love the mods!!!!! and think they do great things(for this forum)...and if I get accussed of "brown nosing", it would be the first time

:gasp::icon_cry::mad::icon_redface:

If the mods get no credit then why are the among the most popular and posters on the board, for fuck sake 2 of them have their own threads dedicated strictly to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back