WZCW Tron vids thread

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Hey guys i thought whilst im here in the prison im gonna do some favours to people and do some work lol

Ok here are the list of vids ive done soo far so please let me know what you guys think and if there is anything that you want, please keep it in this thread

[youtube]wAzOnJhyh28&feature[/youtube]

Man loos like youve been busy mate, keep up the good work, why dont you do one for DJ???

I might do i just havent decided on what to do yet, ive got one vid nearly done for disasterpiece but thats it really i think gus has taken all my work lol

DJ when r u getting online man...it is so good to talk to u on this site lol :D

well the guy said that no one is reviewing our shows bc we simply can't just be posting back and forth bc it seems like we r simply bumbing our thread...just check it out and dont say another word about what I just said...hopefuly u r catching my jiff

Im talking to them now bro seeing what they are saying, ill tell you in a min

I know what your wrestlers name is. I need to know which real life wrestler we would use for posters and things like that. Like my character rep is The Rock. So what is the real life representation of your wrestler's name?

I know what your wrestlers name is. I need to know which real life wrestler we would use for posters and things like that. Like my character rep is The Rock. So what is the real life representation of your wrestler's name?

Oh sorry its Brent Albright aka gunner scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back