• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Special; Open Contract Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
On Meltdown 19 Vance Bateman issued a challenge to all comers who think they can make it in WZCW. The match will be a time limit battle royale,this will last 15 minutes, those who survive the 15 minutes will be given a WZCW contract.

This is open to all comers, on the condition you post in the application thread. Before you do that please check your characters entrance music and Photo against the database before submitting it.

The deadline for this will be 23:59 on Monday 9th March, any use of Leon Kensworth as interviewer will result in your application being thrown out and you will lose the match, no questions asked. One RP per applicant only.

Heel WZCW star: and today we have a guest on the NEWEST show on WZCW.... my guest, who will interview me is... ....?random person from the crowd?... Lets have you (he picks a planted person)

Plant: Hello, I'm Mr. Fear

Heel WZCW star: Oh... Ok Mr Fear what would you like to ask me???

Mr Fear: My name is... Crystal Clear Thuuuuuuuunder Fear and I came here to please the fans and..... Kick.... all your asses

Heel WZCW star: Look I tried to be nice but if you don't like that.... (before he can say anything CCTF kicks his ass and the crowd loves it)

(I made it short 'n' sweet)

YOUR Next WZCW champion.... Crystal.....Clear.....Thunder.....Fear!

Christian Battlez is in the company locker room the one where everyone who isn't a huge megastar changes. When Becky Serra walks up asking for an interview.

Serra: Hey Christian, I know its your first night here and I was just wondering if I could ask you a few questions.

Battlez: Yeah sure I guess it couldn't hurt.

Serra: Christian, how does it feel to finally be here in the biggest and best company in the world? To finally make it into WZCW.

Battlez: It's been a struggle Beck, to be quite honest I've faced a ton of hardships in my past. I lost my mother when I was six. I grew up in the bad part of Northern Chicago. I needed an escape. Then I found wrestling.

Serra: What was it like growing up without a mother? Who took care of you?

Battlez: Obviously I had my dad there for me. But he was a bit of a drinker.He got really depressed after mom died. I had to find my escape the ring. I trained with Joseph Laurinaitis of the Legion of Doom for four years after I graduated high school.

Serra: What was it like training with one half of the greatest tag team that ever lived?

Battlez: It was a real honor. But the more I thought about it after I graduated I thought. I don't just want to be a great tag team wrestler. I wanna be the greatest of all time as a singles competitor. Which is why I'm here in WZCW. I'm here to be the best of the best. To be the World Heavyweight Champion. I have that honor tonight in the open challenge Battle Royal. I will earn a WZCW contract and I will make my way up the ladder to being the best in the buisiness.

Serra: Battlez, You have absolutely no idea who you are facing in this battle royal. The other competitors in the match will be just as determined as you for a shot at a WZCW contract. How will you handle the pressure?

Battlez: How will I handle the pressure. It's this simple. Your right Becky I have no idea who I'm competing against tonight.It could be someone bigger than me. Or someone stronger than me. Or someone faster than me. It could be the most unpredictable of superstars. Hell it could be any bum off the street. Lord knows our economy is so bad any hobo could walk into the battle royal looking for a contract so he can have a job to support Jack Daniels. I will handle the pressure like any other great would. With passion,determination,and flat out skill.

Serra: Do you have any specific goals here in WZCW besides competing for the World Championship?

Battlez: Well Becky there are a few other things I'd like to accomplish here in WZCW. First of all I know I'd like to compete against the man who in my opinion is the best in WZCW. The One Big Will. He is a heck of a competitor and I know we'd put on a classic. Daniel Stokes and Anthony Micheals are guys I'd like to compete against as well. Another goal of mine besides being World Heavyweight Champion. Is being the Elite X Champion.

Serra: Well thanks for that insightful look into the past and future of the life and career of Christian Battlez and good luck in your match tonight. Hopefully I will have the privelege of interviewing you again someday.

Battlez: No problem and you will very soon I promise you that. Only next time I'll be a full time member of the WZCW roster.

In an old school setup for an interview, the camera focuses on a TV screen featuring the WZCW logo, the camera pans out to a shot of the lovely Rebecca Serra, holding a microphone

Becky: Ladies and Gentleman, in just a few moments we are about to have a Contract Battle Royale that will allow one of our new studs to join the WZCW roster! At this time, I am joined by…

Becky looks around to find that no-one is nearby, she looks towards the camera with confusion to where her interviewee has gone

Errr..

She goes walking to the right, out of the interview section, and the camera follows her backstage. She constantly looks right and left wondering where he is, no-one is to be seen. She looks around to the next corner on the right and lets out a sigh of relief as finally finds her interviewee. As the camera follows her round, we spot a guy in a hoodie from behind, pacing left and right, jabbing the air, he’s listening to music. Becky goes up to him

Er…Mr. Dave, you’re on…

Nothing changes, she’s failed to realise he’s listening to his music. She taps his shoulder

Mr. Dave (taps) Mr. Dave (taps more)

He turns around to face her, he takes his earphones out whilst giving Becky an unimpressed look that he’s been interrupted. We see he’s a blue eyed guy with brown hair, very little to make of him right now.

Mr. Dave

Big Dave: It’s Big Dave, but I’ll accept that

Why Big Dave?

He winks at her, she giggles and places her hand over mouth. Then she coughs as she goes into her serious interview mode

Right, sorry. Big Dave, tonight you make your debut in the WZCW with a chance to win a contract to be on the roster full time, this must be an exciting time for you, how are your feelings going into this Battle Royale?

Well Becky, I’m glad you asked. This is an exciting time for me, and a number of other guys, a chance to be part of one of the best federations of this time: the W-Z-C-W. Now I don’t expect the fans to get behind me just yet for they don’t know me, so I’ll introduce myself to them.

(Looks to the camera) My name is Big Dave, I come from England, and everyone must be thinking right now “How can he be big when’s not 7 feet tall, 500 pounds?!” The answer is simple! I am big because I have the heart, strength and the will to fight with every bit of breath I have!

Now this opportunity, this match tonight, this what I’ve been building up for. Much like everyone else who has come to this company and started to work their way up to the top. Guys like the WZCW Champion himself, Everest, he had to start somewhere, and tonight, so do I. Now currently, none of my opponents or the roster know what I am capable of, but then neither do I know anything about what my opponents can do!

While I have a chance to study the current roster each week on Meltdown and plan my tactics in advanced, the best way the WZCW can give me a good entrance to this company is to challenge me. And this challenge is against opponents I have never seen or faced before, should I feel intimdated? Maybe, this is my first match on Meltdown. But should I fear them? No!

I came here to do what I love to do and that is to fight! I put 110% into everything I do and tonight will be no less. As much as I want that contract, I have to overcome this obstacle! This feels like a championship match, purely because, in short, everything is on the line and everything matters to get to Eden! This will be the first step to get there. I know the road to the championship won’t be easy, but first let me take care of getting over this first big step, and that takes place tonight!

And I just want to say good luck to the other competitors tonight. I know what you all want, I want the same. I don’t expect any of you to back down, I don’t plan to either. I plan to give it my all tonight, all I ask of you guys is…don’t disappoint me! I’ll see you in the ring!

(Looks to Becky)
Becky, hopefully I will see you next week! I have a match to get to! (He heads off)

Good luck! (Becky waves excitedly)

The camera pans over a dark basement looking room until it stops on a table with 4 guys sitting around it in the corner. 3 of the guys are wearing all black, rough looking clothes and have the same toublesome persona. The fourth guy is wearing black tights with yellow aces wrapping around his legs and has a black vest (again, a big yellow ace is shown across his back) that drapes across his shoulders. The odd one out throws a handfull of cards on the table...

Ace - Full house boys, that's another win for your next WZCW superstar.

Random #1 - Argh, that's fifty bucks you've gotten off me tonight mate, time to head off i think.

Ace - Oh come on, one more hand, for luck?

Ace grins and starts dealing the cards out.

Random #2 - So, what makes you think you're gonna win the Battle Royal? You couldn't even win the 5 way last week! What makes you think you'll last 15 minutes?!

Ace - Ok, so i couldn't get the win last week. That was unfortunate, but i guarantee a win this week, no doubt. Ok, who's bet?

Random #1 - Mine, i'll play 10 bucks.

Ace - I'll see that 10 and raise you 20. Look, if I can play to my advantages and exploit everyone else's weakness's then i'll walk out a WZCW contract holder, trust me.

Random #3 - I'd look out for that Battlez dude, he looks pretty focused. I'll raise 15.

Ace - Ha! Are you kidding, no one has a chance out there at eliminating me. It's just not gonna happen. Ok, call?

Random #1 - Yep, call. What ya got?

Random #2 - Straight, 10 high.

Random #3 - Damn, you got me beat.

Random #1 - Me too, what you got Ace?

Ace - Straight, ace high. Sorry boys...

Ace smiles and reaches out to pull the chips towards him when 2 ace's fall out of his sleeve.

The random guys stand up suddenly as one and knock the table over in the process.

Random #1 - You....

Ace - Shit, my bad guys...

Ace hits Random #1 in the face with his elbow and picks up a chair and smash's it over #2's head and runs out a nearby door.

Random #3 looks around at his friends lying on the ground and picks up one of the cards and holds it up to the light, it's an ace of spades.

Camera's take us to what looks like a low-financed, homegrown wrestling promotion's arena. It's what appears to be a gym that has a few hundred chairs set up around an old and dirty ring. The place appears to be competely empty, all that fills the gym is the smell of sweat and some wrestling equipment strayed out on the floor. As the camera's pan back, we see a man standing in the corner of the gym, he has his head down and his arms crossed. He stands there for a few moments before looking up and walking toward the ring, he climbs in as the ring creaks a bit, then stands in the middle of it. He has no expression on his face, as the camera's get closer to him, he looks into the lens with an intense stare.

Alex Christopher: "All my life, i've been constantly praised for my talents. Wether it be in sports, school, music, anything I have ever put my mind to doing. But the fact that I always give everything I have to be my absolute best, well, it was never enough. The fact that I helped out so many people, by giving a NAME to their promotion, or team, or whatever it may be. It was never good enough. And why? Because, I have a bad attitude?"

Alex laughs, and shakes his head in disgust.

Alex Christopher: "Y'know, it makes me realize how pathetic people really are. That they can't allow themselves to be proud of another man's accomplishments, they can't allow themselves to accept another mans superior talent. Instead, they have to try and bring that man down, try and break him, make him feel like he's not what he really is. I'm sick of it, and i'm not going to take it any longer. You may be wondering where exactly it is we are right now, well we are in one of my former employers arena's.. if you can even call it that. This is where I started, where I realized my dream of becoming a professional wrestler."

Alex grasps the top rope, and hangs his head remembering his former matches in this very ring.

Alex Christopher: "Man, those memories are so bittersweet. I once held the main title in this crap excuse for a wrestling organization. I brought a name to that title, I filled this arena with fans, and how was I thanked for that? I was stripped of the title, because of my attitude. Thats fine, because I don't change for nothing or nobody. I am me, and it's gotten me to where I am today, and that is something no one can take away from me. You tried, yes you did, but you failed. Because i'm standing here, with a chance to join one of the major wrestling promotions today, WZCW. I was informed of the battle royal, where you must last 15 minutes and then you will receive a contract. I am entering my name in that match."

He paces around the ring for a moment, stroking his chin, and then grins.

Alex Christopher: "But i'd like to make one thing clear, i'm not going into this match with the mindset of lasting the 15 minutes. No, thats what other people may want to do, they may have lower goals than myself and just want to earn a contract. My goals are much higher than that, because I realize the potential in this match for me to make a name for myself. I am not only going to last the 15 minutes, I am going to pin the last man standing and win as well."

Alex raises one arm in the air.

Alex Christopher: "When it's all said and done, and the bell rings to signal the end, my hand will be raised. My talent will be witnessed, and it won't be denied any longer. My name is Alex Christopher, and WZCW... i'm coming."

Alex climbs out of the ring, and heads toward the door. He opens it as a small ray of light sneaks in the crack, but just as quickly as the light penetrates the gloomy gym, it dissapears as the door closes behind Alex.

(Becky is shown backstage preparing to interview Showtime David Cougar. Despite the loss at Meltdown, Cougar appears to be in good spirits)

Becky: I'm here with...

(Cougar moves his finger in front of Becky's lips)

Cougar: No no, sweetie. Introductions won't be necessary. The viewers at home are aware that they are tuned in to the only thing that's worth watching on today's TV's. The greatest thing, since the dawn of time. Yes I'm bigger than the birth of Christ, Santa Claus, the Declaration of Independence, the Super bowl, the Dark Knight movie, the...

Becky: Excuse me, but, umm, what do all those things have to do with wresting?

(Cougar gives her an annoyed stare for interrupting him)

Cougar: I was getting to that. So last Meltdown the lights were on, the camera's were rolling, and the production was all set for the Show's big debut. And let me tell you something, I was impressive out there. I was the star of that match and anyone who tried to take that away from me, paid the price. Just look at Shakur. He tried to steal my spotlight so I took him Backstage, 1... 2... 3..., and then as the match progresed it came down to two men, me Showtime David Cougar..., and Chief Anoki. We put on a epic display of athleticism and skill in that ring. Anoki was amazing, but I was the star. The viewers knew it, the fans paying their hard earned money to see the Show knew it, I shined so brightly in that ring that the little people on Mars could've seen me. And then something happened...

(Cougar removes his shades slowly and looks as if he's about to get really serious, until Becky interrupts)

Becky: Mm hmm, So how do you feel about the winner of that match, Chief Anoki?

(Cougar laughs a bit, but it's clear he's both annoyed and pissed at the question)

Cougar: Well aren't you just the sharpest little wrestling interviewer. You know what, I think I'll finish up this interview on my own, okay? But why don't you just stand to the side and wait for me to finish and afterwards I promise I'll let you hold my mic for a bit, if you know what I mean, okay? Buh-bye. (small wave)

(Turns and faces the camera)

Cougar: Anoki, I congratulate you on your victory last Meltdown, but the simple fact is you stole what should, no, what was mine. The Show made a stellar debut at Meltdown, but was trumped by a man who thinks his 15 minutes of fame will shine brighter than mine. Well let me tell you something, 15 minutes is nothing for the whole damn show, and I will prove it at Meltdown 20, when I will last the full 15 minutes and secure my contract for WZCW. And when I get into WZCW, I will come after you, because there is no star that shines brighter than me, no bigger draw to ever step in front of a camera. Anoki I will prove that your win was nothing more than a one night special. My ratings will rise and yours will fall and I will put out that shine of yours that you think is so much brighter than mine. Come Meltdown, several other superstars will try for their 15 minutes of fame, and some might succeed, but I guarantee you all here tonight, that one person will definitely be standing at the end of the match and that person is me. Ladies and Gentleman, I am the Show, and that's all you need to know.

(Cougar steps back a bit, smiling, before walking to the side and handing Becky the mic)

Cougar: Here you go babe, do your thing.

(Cougar walks away as Becky clears her throat and prepares to speak)

Becky: Showtime...

(The camera is jerked to the side and is shown being pulled by Cougar as he yells at the cameraman and continues walking down the hall)

Cougar: I didn't say the Show was quite finished yet. There's still one more thing that needs to be said.

(Cougar and the cameraman continue walking down the hall till they meet up with another WZCW contract hopeful, Trademark. He is talking on a cell phone, before hanging up to hear what Cougar has to say)

Cougar: I just wanted to remind you that it wasn't me who eliminated you, but Anoki. He stole both our spotlights. I think you and me have a lot in common, we both know exactly what we want. Remember that in our match at Meltdown.

(Cougar walks away now as Trademark contemplates what he just heard)

Zander Young Is standing in a bar with some of his friends as they chill out watching some classic WZCW on the pubs tv. they all get into the fight and start messing around until one guy stumbles and falls backwards through a table. everyone stops and Zander helps him up and looks at him for a couple of seconds. He then Hi 5s him.

Zander : Wow man that was so awsome!!!

everyone cheers and start to hi 5 each other and begin fighting again as Zander walks towards he camera.

Zander : hey im Zander Young, and im from Scotland. now im not your typical kilt wearing, haggis eating red headed scotsman that you all know. No, im the type of guy that likes to kick back and have a couple o pints wi' the lads, yih ken?

But what im here to do is tell you that im coming to WZCW! ive been wrestling here at home now for a while and i know ive got what it takes to make it in the big leagues by winning WZCWs Battle Royal!
Ive won multiple battle royals in my career and this will be my toughest test yet but i know i can do it!!

They dont call me The Flying Scotsman for nothing, im best known for my high flying skills and my great technical ability and if you dont believe me now my 'Mollys Chambers' is gonna change your mind he then winks at the camera I also...

he turns around slowly and as he's talking a man runs from the left of the shot carrying a fire extinguisher and runs across the shot screaming and as he leaves he shot a huge blast of white foam fills the shot. as the foam clears the shot Zander stands there covered in white foam, then the man with the fire extinguisher runs back across screaming again as hes being chased by a man with a random telescope

Zander: Hey man where hell did you get that telescope? he says with a grin on his face. he then screams YEAH!!! before picking up a bottle of beer and takes a drink

Zander: Im Zander Young, And Im Coming, To WZCW!

he then smashes the bottle over the head of a passer by, he then turns back to the camera

Zander: Let The Good Times Roll!

Camera fades out, Zander stands there smiling and opens up another bottle of beer as "ZANDER YOUNG, Coming Soon" appeares on the screen

Frankie is standing by the lockers on his own,praying under his breath,preparing for his appearence on WZCW.

Interviewer:My guest at this time,newcomer Frankie Smith.So Frankie,what are you hoping to achieve here in WZCW?

Frankie:Well,I'm here to unleash my rage.These wrestlers,their fame,forttune and greed,will all be given,sweet retribution.

Coming from a beautiful country,what is it like in Dublin?

Beautiful,ha,it's a shithole.You and your skinny ass wouldn't last a second in that city,you'd be happy slapped by a knacker named Anto.He begins to become less patient

Happy slapped?-

look it up on youtube.

So anyway,what do you think your future holds in WZCW?

My future.What dumbass question is that.The future is unwritten.There is no future but what we make,ourselves.Will I win,will I get a contract,or will i lose,fly home and spend my days trolley racing outside tesco.Who the fuck knows.But I'm ready as hell for the toughest 15 minutes of my life.

and finally,do you think you can win the battle royale

Can I win?Yes.Will I win?I don't know.But I'm not going down without a fight.So you better watch out.
The wrath of the celtic destroyer,the countdown begins,...........

He pushes the mike and walks out,soon followed by the interviewer.

Jesus,he's scary.Wouldn't like to be in the ring with him!

Reactions: Lee
Becky. I heard what you and Showtime were saying and I have to agree. I came to WZCW with one thing on my mind. And although I am not normally a man of many words, I will use my words like I normally use my feet here. I should have won my contract, even though I do not feel I should have to prove myself. I have been sent here by destiny, and no man has the right to turn me back. Anoki, you eliminating me was a horrible life choice on your part. I will have to deal with you later. I have another shot to make it into WZCW and I am going to take it.

Ever since my loss as Meltdown 19, I have been hitting the gym, eight of nine hours a day, working to the highest level of my been to get into the best shape of my life. My master Aki Nagaski has trained me to be as lethal as a katana.

Becky: Can I just get a word in h...

(Trademark cuts here off)

What makes you think you are immune?

Now as I was, I know the men I have to face in this open invitational. You know what I think of them? I look into their eyes and I see fear. but for every tear they shed worrying about having to face me, there is one who seems to make sense.

But wha...

(TradeMark cuts here off once again)

Showtime, if you are as true as you seem to be, I could use you in my advancement in WZCW. I have seen what you offer, now truly show me. If you can keep up with what I have to offer, which I doubt, then you may be seeing more of me, if that is a good thing.

That is all I have to say, especially to disrespectful people like yourself, Becky.

(puts on sunglasses and walks away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back