WZCW Presents: Kingdom Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
***DISCLAIMER All mentioning of or use of real people in the following posts is for 100% recreational purposes only. In no way are they affiliated with or in support of Wrestlezone Forums or Wrestlezone Championship Wrestling. All portrayals are completely fictional, and in no way should they be viewed as actual celebrity appearances.*

l_65aa66b71e613b7721050d7456006924.jpg

The following is a presentation of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling...the premier E-Wrestling federation in the world for nearly a decade.​

*Image of the Florida Citrus Bowl flashes*

Our Father, who art in heaven,

*Image of a bright, blue sky with hints of sunlight emerging through the clouds.*

Hallowed be thy Name,

*Image of the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship*

Thy kingdom come,

*Flashing image of a descending Elimination Chamber*

Thy will be done,

*Small segment showing both Rios and Will making decisions during "Pick Your Poison."

On earth...

*Image of Ricky being laid out in the middle of the ring.*

...as it is in heaven.

*Shows Ricky falling from 40 feet in the air*

Give us this day our daily bread.

*Shows Magnus Maximillion counting his money*

And forgive us our trespasses,

*Shows Heidi turning on Gus*

As we forgive those who trespass against us.

*Shows Heidi reconciling with Gus*

And lead us not into temptation,

*Shows NorCal and Anthony Michaels talking backstage*

But deliver us from evil.

*Shows an image of Reaper hitting Everest with a steel chair*

For thine is the kingdom,

*Shows Chuck Myles sitting in his office*

And the power,

*Shows Manzo and Vengeance both standing with arms crossed, looking intimidating*

And the glory,

*Shows Derf and Everest standing with arms wide open*

Forever.

*Shows Rios and Big Will staring each other down in the middle of the ring.*

Amen.

*Shows Apotheosis closing his Bible.*​

AND NOWWWWWWWWWW....WZCW PRESENTS....KINGDOM COME!!!!​

n559055787_3240314_9359.jpg

*Camera cuts to this....*

n559055787_3343347_9354.jpg

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for the greatest spectacle in sports e-entertainment??!! We welcome you to KINGDOM COME!!!!

*Camera pans across the whole Florida Citrus Bowl, showing shots of the stage, ring, crowd, etc.*

Copeland: I am Sebastian Copeland alongside my colleague Jack Cohen coming to you LIVE from Orlando, Florida at the Florida Citrus Bowl. We are very excited for you to be here with us tonight.

Cohen: You know, Seabass...I have had moments where time has stood still, and this goes FAR beyond any of those in comparison. The atmosphere here is ELECTRIC...and there's no doubt why.

Copeland: That's right, Jackie boy, we have some of the greatest superstars in the world competing here tonight, including our main event which features the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Joseph Rios and "The One" Big Will.

Cohen: This match has been in the making for almost a year, now Seabass, and with the richest prize in the game on the line...all bets are off.

Copeland: Also, we have a match featuring the biggest athlete in WZCW, Hatchiyama Manzō and Jason Sincade.

Cohen: This match has also been building for quite some time, and I can't wait to see Hatchiyama Manzō totally destroy Sincade.

Copeland: Well, that clearly is just YOUR opinion. Additionally tonight, we have a "King for a Day" Elimination Chamber match, all WZCW titles on the line, and a Juggalo Death Match! But for right now...let's go to Harrys ringside.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, to perform "America the Beautiful," please welcome recording artist Ben Folds and Wrestlezone Forums' own Eternal Dragon!!!!!!

benfolds08.jpg

2511609420_6b1e3948ef.jpg

O beautiful, for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea.

*The crowd goes wild as Ben Folds and Eternal Dragon bow and head backstage.*

l_8931e9eec1b6dec512809a83093521ac.jpg

A partial cage is lowered and secured onto the ring. Now to sides of the ring are encompassed by a wall of steal. The cage wall has various weapons attached, including chairs, trashcans, and baseball bats. At opposite corners of the ring there are two dog collars that are fixed via long chains to the top of the cage.

*DING DING DING*

Harrys: The following is a Juggalo Death Match! Introducing first, he is the Hardcore Juggalo…Alex Bowen.

“Wagon Wagon” by Insane Clown Posse erupts on the speaker system as the crowd goes crazy. Alex begins to run down to the ring and high fives a few fans on the way down. He slides into the ring, stretches a bit, and waits for his opponent.

Harrys: And on his way to the ring, he is the Necromaster…Milenko.

“Great Milenko” by Insane Clown Posse blasts across the arena and suddenly there are deafening boos. Milenko waits at the top of the ramp. He paces back and forth before the lights go out. The lights are quickly put back on and Milenko is waiting in front of Alex Bowen.

Copeland: This is a rivalry deeper than anything we have ever seen before in WZCW. This is brother facing brother, with decade of hate built up between them.

Cohen: And it is time for Bowen to pay for his sins at the hand of Milenko.

Copeland: Are you kidding me? Milenko is the one with sins to make up for.

The referee secures both men to their own dog collar. He then calls for the bell as both men charge each other and begin to brawl. They are throwing rights and lefts to the other and neither one is backing down. Milenko gets in a kick to the gut, but Alex fights back with chops to the chest.

Copeland: Gawd! These men are already giving it everything they have.

Cohen: And I think Milenko is getting the advantage.

Bowen assaults Milenko with a flurry of punches. Milenko backs out of the predicament and charges forward, nailing Bowen with knee to the gut. Bowen is on the mat and Milenko tries to wrap his chain around Bowens neck. Bowen fights him off and rakes Milenko’s eyes.

Cohen: Hey! That’s cheating.

Copeland: It’s a hardcore match and I believe it showed that Bowen is going to do anything to win.

Milenko grabs his face to shield his eyes and staggers away from Bowen. Bowen approaches Milenko and attempts a headbutt. Milenko moves out of the way and drops Alex with a stiff neckbreaker. He goes for the cover and quickly stops, realizing that he can’t win with a pinfall. Milenko lifts Alex up and hits him with a European uppercut. He begins to tee off on Alex with these uppercuts. Milenko finishes it off by picking Alex up for a spinebuster. Quickly, Alex counter the spinebuster into a tornado ddt.

Cohen: That was a surprising counter…I’ll give him that much.

Copeland: That was amazing! To get beat like that and level the playing field with one counter…unbelievable.

Both men lay beaten on the ground. As they regain awareness the both crawl towards the closest cage wall. They pull themselves up and each of them grab a chair. They both charge each other and the chairs connect. The shock causes both of them to drop their chairs. Milenko is quick to try for a big boot, but Alex grabs his arm and flattens him with a short arm clothesline. Alex proceeds to set up Milenko for a con-chair-to. Alex raises the chair over his head and sends it thrashing down. Milenko is able to roll out of the way just in time and Alex drops the chair after it clashes with the one on the ground.

Cohen: That was a close one for Milenko, he had better watch it if he wants to make brother pay once and for all.

Copeland: That would have been brutal.

Alex is still clutching his hands together in pain when Milenko creeps behind him. When Alex stands up and turns around Milenko kicks him in the gut, picks him up, and nails him with a vicious piledriver. Alex is laying in the middle of the ring and he is semiconscious. Milenko walks back to the cage and takes down a baseball bat.

Copeland: Somebody stop this match, it's about to become a mugging out here.

Cohen: This is what Milenko has been waiting for.

Milenko holds the bat above his head and begins to wail on Alex. Alex writhes in pain on the mat as Milenko continues with his onslaught. Alex stops moving so much and Milinko stops hitting him.

Copeland: Is this what remnants he still has of love for his brother?

Cohen: Not a chance. Finish him.

Milenko crouches beside Bowen and refrains from hitting him. Alex begins to move a little bit again and looks up at his younger brother. For what seems like a moment there is a flash of recognition between them, of a time when their relationship wasn't so scarred. Alex tries to get up. Milenko holds out his hand to help him, but as Alex reaches forward Milenko pulls his hand away. Milenko begins a wicked laugh as he begins to wrap his chain around Alex's throat. Alex begins to flail and fight back. He somehow gets to his feet and fends off Milenko.

Copeland: It seems as if Milenko has lost all sense of humanity.

Cohen: And that is what fans pay to see.

Alex unleashes another flurry of rights and lefts as Milenko futilely tries to cover up. Alex gets the steal chair once again and crushes Milenko in the back. Milenko is somehow still standing and tries to back away.

Copeland: I can feel it, it's time for Milenko to pay penance.

Alex begins to swing directly at Milenko's head. Out of nowhere, Milenko ducks under the chair shot and decimates Alex with the Murder-Go-Round (Buzz Saw Kick).

Cohen: It’s over! It’s finally over!

Milenko wraps his chain around a lifeless Alex Bowen and the referee, seeing Bowen’s condition, quickly ends the match. Milenko lets go of the chain and holds his hand up in victory ah he breaths heavily due to the intense match.

*Camera cuts into Myles office. Myles is on the phone."

Myles: "Look, I'm sorry. If you're going to show up late, you're not going to be in the match. End of story. So you might as well just stay home."

*Eric Derf walks into Myles' office.*

Eric Derf: "Hey, Myles. Where is my partner Agrex?"

Myles: "Funny you should ask that Eric. I just got off the phone with your partner. He said he missed his flight and that he will get here late. I told him that if he is going to show up late that he will not be here at all."

*Eric Derf ponders over his thoughts for a second.*

Eric Derf: "Well then, if he's not going to be here, I should at least get another tag partner?"

*Myles thinks for a second.*

Myles: "I'll tell you what I think you should get around here, you understand that. So No. You wont be getting another tag team partner. You will go out there on your own."

*Derf, suddenly hit with the realization that he's going to go it alone thinks for a moment.*

Eric Derf: "Fine then, I guess I will just have to show you and everyone else what I am really made of. I will walk in there by myself and walk out with the tag titles.
"

Myles: "We will see if that's the case. Good luck out there."

Eric Derf: "I won't need any luck."

Myles: "You just might, because I am making this match a Triple Threat Elimination match for the titles."

*Derf storms out of the office, with a swaggered walk, and determination in his eyes*

*Fade to black*

l_ebdb0613af00b10ccde901a0669a6ca3.jpg

*DING DING DING*

Harry’s: “The following is the Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Elimination Match.”

*The Nation Of Islam’s music hits. A chorus of boos hits the arena as Jeattar and Rajheem make there way to the ring.*

Harry’s:: “Making there way to the ring, Jeatter and Rajheem. The Nation Of Islam”

*Fake by Shinedown starts blaring through the speakers. Anthony Michaels makes his way towards the ring, seemingly very excited to be a part of this match. He starts walking fast to the ring. He steps into the ring, then hits all four corners raising his arms.*

Harry’s: Making his way to the ring, as well as making his WZCW debut. Standing at 6’2” tall, and weighing 245 pounds. “The Electric” Anthony MICHAAAEEELLLS.

*Michaels is standing in the ring waiting for his tag partner. All of a sudden, Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins blare through the speakers. NorCal comes right out, walking with purpose. Goes to one side of the stage, cussing and generally being beside himself, acknowledging fans. Goes to the other side, doing the same. goes back to the middle of the stage, pounds on his heart, and raises both arms,. Walks to the ring staring straight ahead, with a quick pace. Stops at steps, talks himself up while looking down, slaps the steps hard, and jaunts up them. Gets in the ring, and hurries to the corner, raising his arms slowly while flexing.*

Harry’s: “Anthony Michaels tag team partner, who is also making his WZCW debut. Standing in at 5’9” tall and weighing in at 215 pounds…Mighty NORCAALL”

Copeland: “It’s great to see these guys making there WZCW debut’s here tonight. Win Or Lose they will have a big future here.”

Cohen: “Yeah, for some reason though I am digging this Anthony Michaels guy”

*My Curse by Killswitch Engage starts playing. Eric Derf then comes onto the stage, camera in hand, and begins raising his hands, getting the audience into a frenzy, and recording the reactions of the fans as he walks down to ringside. The camera continues to switch from the hard camera to Eric until he gets to the Announcers table, where he does one last look around the arena before turning the camera off and getting into the ring. Inside the ring, he lifts his arms to get more reactions from the crowd, then goes to his corner and begins streching for his matchup.

Harry’s: “Making his way to the ring. Standing in at 6’ tall and weighing in at 235 pounds. Eric DERRRF”

Copeland: “It’s a shame the “Canadian Sensation” Agrex can’t be out here for this match.”

Cohen: “It is not. He showed up late, therefore it’s perfectly reasonable for him to be suspended for this event.”

*The referee calls for the bell.*

*DING DING DING*

NorCal, Derf, and Jeatter all start the match out. NorCal immediately goes on the offense by throwing a bunch of stiff punches. NorCal throws Jeatter into the ropes, then Derf clotheslines Jeatter. NorCal then gives Derf a belly to belly suplex.

Copeland: “Whoa Man, That was a pretty impressive Belly to Belly. Looks like this young lion NorCal has really been busting his butt.

Jeatter gets up and tags in Rajheem. Who quickly comes in and starts throwing fists all around. NorCal and Derf both look at each other, then decide to give Rajheem a double spine buster. Derf goes for the pin.

1.…….2.…….Broken up by Jeatter.

NorCal looks over at Jeatter, and clotheslines him out of the ring.

Cohen: “This kid NorCal has not come here to play around. He is simply business.”

NorCal goes over to his partner and tags Michaels in. Michaels comes in and instantly goes after the already downed Rajheem. Michaels picks Rajheem up, then delievers a German suplex. Michaels gets up, but is immediately met with a DDT from Derf. Derf goes for the pin.

1.…….2.…….Kickout by Michaels.

Copeland: “That was pretty close. Michaels got hit outta nowhere with that DDT.”

Rajheem slowly gets up and makes the tag to Jeatter. Jeatter comes in and throws Derf into the turnbuckle. Jeatter starts running towards Derf who is set up in the corner. *BAM* clothesline by Michaels out of nowhere.

Cohen: “Oh that looked like it hurt.”

Michaels goes and tags in NorCal. NorCal then picks up Jeatter and throws him into the ropes. As Jeatter comes back NorCal nails him with a spinning wheel kick. NorCal gets up but is thrown out of the ring by Eric Derf. Derf then sets up Jeatter Onto his knees. Derf hits him with the BUZZSAW KICK. As Rajheem gets into the ring, Michaels comes in and delivers a spear onto Rajheem. Derf goes for the pin on Jeatter as the ref counts…

1.……2.…….3

Harry’s: “The Nation of Islam has been ELIMINATED.”

Copeland: “Well, I guess that’s it for the Nation Of Islam in this match.”

Cohen: “That’s fine by me. Even they were starting to get on my nerves.”

Derf gets up but is immediately met by a Northern Lights Suplex by NorCal. Michaels, who is the legal man goes for the cover…

1.….2.…….Kickout by Derf.

NorCal and Michaels then pickup Derf, they deliver a double suplex on him, Michaels goes for the cover…

1.…..2.……Kickout by Derf.

Copeland: “Eric Derf is really showing a lot of heart here in this match.”

Michaels decides to tag in NorCal. NorCal comes in and delivers a Sambo Suplex on Derf. NorCal goes for the cover…

1.….2.…..Kickout by Derf.

Cohen: “Derf has more guts than brains right now, If I was him I would just give it up.”

Derf starts to get up, he starts to mount some offense, a punch to the gut, a slap to the face, a kick to the gut. Derf then throws NorCal into the ropes. NorCal bounces back and hit’s a Lou Thesz press on Derf. NorCal gets up, then pick Derf up. NorCal jumps up in the air, and plants a DDT on Derf. NorCal goes for the cover…

1.….2.…..ANOTHER Kickout by Derf.

Michaels is over in the corner getting extremely frustrated, he hops down off the apron, then goes to look under the ring. While in the ring NorCal goes for a running clothesline on Derf, but Derf moves out of the way and NorCal accidentally hits the ref.

Copeland: “What is Anthony Michaels doing?”

Cohen: “I don’t know sea bass, but I think I’m going to love it.”

Michaels looks under the ring, he sees a steel chair and picks it up. He then goes into the ring and nails Derf with a very stiff chair shot. NorCal sees this. Then pushes Michaels. Michaels gets very angry about this and lays out NorCal with a chair shot. NorCal is busted wide open. He rolls over as the blood pools out of his head. Michaels leaves him laying unconcious and in his own pool of blood.

Copeland: “WHAT. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, I THOUGHT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING?, NORCAL IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN.”

Cohen: “I think that was a sign of him winning the tag team titles WITHOUT his partner.”

Michaels goes for the cover on Derf… The ref slowly gets up and counts.

1.….2.….KICKOUT

Michaels frustration grows. He picks Derf up and hit’s a spear on Derf. Michaels goes for the cover…

1.…….2.……ANOTHER KICKOUT

Copeland: “Derf will just not stay down.”

Cohen: “He better though, otherwise Michaels might injure him.”

Michaels finally has had enough. He picks Derf up, kicks him in the gut, then hits the GAME OVER on him. Michaels covers him…

1.…..2.……3

Cohen: “It looks like Derf’s game is over”

Copeland: “Yeah unfortunately Michaels had to resort to turning on his partner and cheating his way to victory.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Harry’s: “Here are your winners of the match, and NEW WZCW Tag Team Champions. Anthony Michaels and Mighty NorCal.”

Michaels Takes both titles to the back with him. Meanwhile in the ring NorCal slowly gets to his feet. He quickly gets out of the ring and starts running towards the back. Looking for Michaels.

Copeland: What a debut for these two. Too bad Michaels had to resort to cheating. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now. NorCal seems a little ticked off.”

Cohen: “I don’t see why he would, he just won the Tag Team Titles.”

Copeland: Yeah, but Jackie. His partner hit him with a chair. On purpose nonetheless.”

Cohen: “Yeah, I guess. But they are Tag Team champions Seabass, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.”

l_c9ccd8e6ac7c097c83e83f0b4c1992e6.jpg

The arena goes dark and “Holy Diver" by Killswitch Engage begins to play loudly over the speakers. Gus appears at the top of the ramp. He makes his way down to the ramp without engaging the fans. He continues at a moderate pace and slides into the ring, where he waits for the challenger.

Harrys: Here is the current Elite X champion…GUS.

The arena goes dark as the video begins to play. Soon, the drum intro from "Halo" by Soil begins. In the darkness, the fans can faintly see a man rising from the top of the entrance ramp. The drums end and The Uprising is revealed to be...BEN LEGEND.

Harrys: And the challenger, making his way to the ring, from Manchester, New Hampshire, he makes his WZCW return tonight, "THE UPRISING" BEN LEGEND!!!

An edited version of "Soil" by Halo blasts through the arena, but is near impossible to hear over the HUGE ovation for Ben Legend. At the top of the ramp, Legend raises his arms and crosses them into an X, and a large amount of pryotechnics go off. The cheers increase.

Legend walks over to the left of the ramp, and taunts for the fans as they grow louder. He goes over to the right side and brings it to his ear, asking these fans to be even louder. The camera pans to Gus and Heidi, still in shock about Legend's return.

Copeland: I do not believe this! All along, The Uprising has been the supposedly injured Ben Legend! We haven't seen him since the Lethal Lottery!

Cohen: I have to admit, he pulled the wool over all of our eyes. I personally thought it would be someone much more...important.

Copeland: Important? How is Legend not important? He damn near took the Mayhem title from Steamboat Ricky on several occasions, most notably at All Or Nothing.

Cohen: Yeah, but anything goes in those matches, an Elite X title match requires actual wrestling skill.

Copeland: Which Legend undoubtably has.

Cohen: Can it, bozo. Let's just see how this one plays out.

When the camera cuts back to Legend, he's now making his way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans, taking pictures, the whole 9. Once he finally makes it to the ring, he does his X pose right in front of it, making pyro shoot out high from the ring posts, startling the Elite X Champ. Legend finally gets in the ring and warms up for the match.

The referee calls for the bell as Ben Legend and Gus begin to circle each other. They lock up in a collar and elbow tie up to start off the match.

Copeland: This is going to be such a great match. With Ben Legend back in action things will get much more interesting in the title picture.

Cohen: I wouldn’t be sure about that. He still hasn’t convinced me, but I’ll keep and open mind tonight.

The break up the tie up and Gus runs after Ben for a clothesline. Ben ducks under, bounces off the ropes, and nails Gus with a massive spear. Gus is laid out on the mat and appears to be unconscious. Ben begins to climb to the top rope.

Copeland: What is Ben doing? This match is still in the opening minute, he can’t be trying to end this now, can he?

Cohen: This is madness. You can’t win the Elite X title in a minute.

Ben has reached the top rope. He now leaps of the turnbuckle and crushs Gus with a Kodak Moment(shooting star press). He goes for the cover.

Copeland: Kodak Moment! Kodak Moment! Ben Wins! Ben Wins!

Cohen: Damn it. Well this is one for the record books. I’ve clocked it in at 56 seconds.

*Camera quickly cuts to the back, showing NorCal on a mission looking for Anthony Michaels.*

NorCal: "WHERE ARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING."

*Camera shows NorCal still running around looking for Michaels.*

NorCal: "MICHAELS! WHEN I FIND YOU, I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART."

*NorCal is shown rounding the corner, then out of nowhere he gets hit with a steel chair, knocking him out. Then shown on the camera is Anthony Michaels with the steel chair in hand.*

Anthony Michaels: "I guess you won't tear me apart will you. It looks like you can barely move right now. Maybe now you will understand to not interfere with my rise to greatness."

* Michaels then stands over the downed NorCal.*

Anthony Michaels: "It's pretty funny there big man. You talked about leaving other people in a pool of their own blood. What did you say? You said paint the canvas red with blood. I find it very ironic that it was YOUR blood that painted that ring. Now then, excuse me while I go celebrate MY victory and newly won tag titles."

*Camera shows Michaels walking away...laughing. Then cuts to a shot of NorCal rolling over trying to pick himself up, he tries to get up but falls back down. Camera then shows a dead serious look on NorCal's face.*

*Fade to Black*

l_66c6a5d37ef19b3b3e0746e60f8f6c44.jpg

***DING DING DING***

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the match to decide the vacant Mayhem Championship. This match is scheduled for one fall, and is not sanctioned by WZCW.

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica blares throughout the arena

Harrys: Introducing first, from the Projects, weighing 235lbs...Reaper.

Reaper makes his way out, sledgehammer in hand to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring, entering through the second rope, climbing the middle ropes, hammer raised, receiving more boos for his trouble

Cohen: It seems the crowd voicing their disapproval with Reaper, a man who has saved the Champ's hide on more than one occasion over the last few weeks

Copeland: He was only helping a friend. Heard of loyalty? Finally it's a chance for Reaper to get his hands on that coward Everest. I've never seen more attempts at under-hand attacks than I have by Everest towards Reaper

Cohen: Well maybe if Reaper didn't have to be forced into a match with him, Everest would have had the chance to do this man to man weeks ago. We now just need the other challenger and this brawl can get underway

Supernova Goes Pop by Powerman 5000 gets the crowd up on their feet. The arena lit up by orange lasers. 'Are You Ready to Go?' flashes onto the screen, before the lights cut out momentarily, coming back on to reveal Everest in the middle of the ramp.

Harrys: And his opponent...From Los Angeles California. He weighed in at 205lbs... EVERESTTTTTTT!!!

Cohen: Well the question has been asked to Reaper...'Are You Ready to Go?

Copeland: Cohen, how long have you been waiting to break that one out. I think Everest has forgotten something though...Reaper has come into this with weapon in hand. Remember, this match has only one rule - ANYTHING GOES. And let's face it, Everest has never really been that great with the weapons

Everest charges towards the ring, as Reaper promptly bails out and jumps the rail into the crowd

Cohen: Weapon or not, Reaper doesn't want any part of Everest. And as much as it pains me to admit it...You're right. Everest prefers to wrestle the match his way, pick his opponent apart. And that may be where Reaper holds the advantage

Everest makes his way into the crowd, chasing Reaper out into towards the main lobby. Everest hesitates, eventually letting the cheers of the crowd win him over, heading out after him. A blast from a fire extinguisher sends him reeling back into camera shot, dazed by the blast

Copeland: Ha Ha, Everest let his emotions get the better of him, and Reaper takes the early advantage.

Reaper emerges from the shadow, fire extinguisher in his hand. Everest takes a shot in the stomach, before Reaper grabs him by the head, and whips him towards the barricade, sending Everest back-first into the rail, screaming in pain from the impact. Reaper follows the shot up with a clothesline, sending Everest back to the ringside area with a bump.

Cohen: I hate to say it... but Reaper is dominating Everest thus far in the match. Everest hasn't got started, while Reaper is firing on all cylinders

Copeland: What is your problem with Reaper? He has clearly calculated his strategy. Brilliance!

At ringside, Reaper is looking under the ring for a weapon, and brings out a trash can and lid, along with a chair. Everest is slowly getting to his feet, pulling himself up by the rail. Reaper waits until he turns round, before throwing the chair into his face to send him back to the floor, crawling towards the ramp.

Cohen: Reaper is stalking his opponent after that shot to the face with the chair.

Copeland: Reaper looks as though he wants to end Everest's interference in Dynasty's business.

Reaper goes to pick up the prone Everest, setting him up for a piledriver. At the last moment, Everest is able to counter into a back body drop onto the ramp

Cohen: Finally, Everest able to get some offence in, dropping Reaper on his back.

Everest looks to pick Reaper up to guide him back towards the ring. Reaper drops to a knee, catching Everest with a low blow. He picks up the trash can lid and spins, connecting with the skull of Everest.

Cohen: Sickening thud, and it looks like he has some more evil intentions on his mind for Everest

Reaper pulls up the padding, exposing the concrete floor below

Reaper looks like he wants to end this early. Everest is clearly disappointing Reaper.

Reaper waits for Everest to pull himself up using Reaper's legs, a sadistic smile on his face. Finally, Everest pulls himself up to a standing position, only to have Reaper hit him with The Darkness (side-effect).

Cohen: Good God...that has to be it. Everest hits the concrete. It's going to be over, Reaper going for the count

Everest gets the shoulder up

Cohen: Somehow, Everest gets the shoulder up

Copeland: DAMMIT ref...speed the count up. End this thing

Reaper goes after the referee, clearly gesturing that he felt the count was slow. He looks at Everest on the floor, smiles and then climbs onto the apron and going up to the second turnbuckle. He leaps off, only for Everest to move, Reaper landing heavily on his knee.

Cohen: Reaper went to the well, only to find it was dry, and made of concrete!

Everest gets to his feet, Reaper still writhing on the floor clutching his knee. He picks Reaper up, and rolls him into the ring. He lifts his leg, and slams it into the apron, causing Reaper to roll around the ring in pain.

Cohen: Everest starting to take a bit of control, getting the match at his tempo

Copeland: (Yawn) Wake me up when he does something interesting...God knows I've needed a long nap

Everest climbs back into the ring and lands a hard kick across the quad. He stands up, listening to the crowd. He glances around before rolling out of the ring and lifting the lid of the trash can. Quickly, he climbs back into the ring as Reaper gets to his feet, his back to Everest. He drops Everest back to the mat with a knee clip, before dropping an elbow through the trash can lid

Cohen: You might want to wake up partner, business is picking up

Everest locks Reaper in a Clover Leaf, causing him to go for the ropes. He reaches them, but the referee won't break the hold

Copeland: Dammit, ref. He's at the ropes. Break the hold

Cohen: No holds barred my friend. Ref can't break it and Reaper has nowhere to go.

Reaper climbs through the ropes, reaching down under the ring reaching for a weapon. He finds a kendo stick and proceeds to hit the back of Everest, causing him to break the hold

Cohen: Reaper slithers to the floor, but Everest is coming out after him.

Everest climbs out to the apron, waiting for Reaper to turn round, before hitting a Hurricanrana from the apron to the floor. Both men take their time, struggling to get up. Reaper crawls round the side of the ring, out of sight of Everest, and picks up a chair. Both men make it to their feet. Everest walks round the corner, straight into a chairshot

Copeland: Now that, Seabass, is Grade A entertainment right there. Reaper suckers Everest into a chairshot. I mean did you hear the impact?

Cohen has no time to respond, as Reaper follows it up with a second shot to the back of Everest, causing him to roll over, showing the blood flowing from the gash on his forehead.

Cohen: I don't know what you call entertainment, but seeing a man busted open isn't entertainment in my books

Copeland: Cohen, you wouldn't know entertaining if it bit you on the ass.

Reaper rolls Everest back into the ring. Hitting him with The Light.

Sick as it is, Reaper's enjoying this. Taking his time and picking Everest apart.

Reaper ties up Everest in the ropes, and goes to the outside and grabs a trash can. He places it over Everests head, and shapes up to hit the Hell's Calling.

Copeland: This is it...it's over

As he shapes up for the kick, Everest kicks out, connecting with a low blow, folding Reaper over, he escapes from the ropes, and nails Reaper with a headbutt, still in the trashcan

Cohen: Everest putting his own body on the line...showing how much he wants this.

Trashcan off the head, he nails Reaper across the head. Once...twice...three times.

Cohen: I've never seen Everest like this before. The anger is just being channelled into these shots. All the times Reaper has cost Everest the Heavyweight Title, penance is being made

Copeland: What are you talking about? This is how it's meant to be. Seabass, this is all about Mayhem. He's doing this to survive

Back in the ring, Everest hits a Spinebuster on top of the trash can. He leaves the ring, pulling a table out and sliding into the ring with it. He sets it up, and lifts a prone Reaper onto it, climbing the turnbuckles.

Cohen: Here it comes...Diving headbutt through the table!!!

Copeland: Don't speak too soon Seabass, I don't think Reaper's done just yet.

Reaper makes a quick recovery, jumping off the table to punch Everest in the gut, setting him up for the Sudden Death. He poses, preparing to drive Everest through the table. As he prepares, to jump, Everest catches him, and locks in the Mountain Climber. Reaper, refuses to tap, and slowly loses consciousness to the devastating dragon sleeper.

Cohen: Reaper's out...Reaper's out cold. Everest is going to take the title

Copeland: No! Rios, where are you? Return the favour

The referee raises Reaper's hand, letting it drop as the crowd chant

***DING DING***

Harrys: Here is your winner...and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWW WZCW Mayhem Champion. EVEREST

The crowd erupt, as Everest refuses to break the hold. Eventually, he lets Reaper fall to the table below and raises his hand in victory.

Suddenly, he brings his hand down again, looking down at Reaper. He picks up the dead-weight and raises him to his feet. Holding him up, he raises his arm to the crowd, in a show of respect. As he listens to the boos echo throughout the arena, he throws the arm over his shoulder, and drops Reaper through the table.

Cohen: We're gonna need a paramedic down here. I think Reaper may be hurt!

Copeland: You see, this is the kind of man Everest is, picking on a defenceless man

Cohen: And Reaper wouldn't have done the same. Everest is only unleashing the pain and anger Reaper has caused him. Hopefully Reaper will be ok, but there's one thing for certain. Reaper isn't likely to be able to help Rios later tonight after the beating he's just taken in this match

n559055787_3343346_9115.jpg

Copeland: Well, Jackie boy. We're having quite a night so far. Match changes, mysteries solved...and we still have 3 HUGE matches left!

Cohen: That's right Seabass. The night has been phenomenal thus far. WZCW could not have set the bar any higher for such an event.

Copeland: Speaking of "Higher," we would like to thank Creed for providing our Kingdom Come theme music, their song, Higher:

[youtube]Ea_iZ3NfwSU[/youtube]

l_c5c0b5f88b36ba18f284c0e79afa2a44.jpg

*Ding Ding Ding*

Harrys: The following is the King for a Day EEEEEEEEELIMINATION Chamber Match. The rules of the match are as follows: 2 participants will begin the match. After 5 minutes have elapsed, one chamber will open, and another participant will enter. This will continue until all 6 participants become involved in the match. At anytime during the match participants can be eliminated via pinfall or submission anywhere in the chamber and must leave the chamber. This will continue until one participant remains!

*The sound of thunder echoes through the arena. The music "Down Under" hits and the lights flicker like lightning for a few seconds. Daniel "The Thunder" Stokes appears and raises his arms in the arm, then flicks them down as if signaling down under. 2 bursts of green and gold fireworks shoot down from above. Daniel makes his way down the the ring high fiving a few people on his way. He gets to the ring and raises his arms then flicks them down, once again signaling down under.*

Harrys: Introducing first, from Brisbane, Australia….weighing in at 95 kg….DANNNNNNNNNIEL STOKES!

*Riders on the Storm – The Doors hits the speakers, and a layer of light smoke blankets the stage as bright white lights shine on the entrance. Out comes Apotheosis, holding a copy of “The Hero with a Thousand Faces” by Joseph Campbell. He walks in a focused manner toward the ring. He enters the chamber, walks to the middle of the ring…looks up and mutters something…then enters his chamber.*

Harrys: Entering the ring at this time from Boston, Mass. weighing in at 260 lbs…APOOOOTHEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOSISSSS!

*“Reptillia” by the Strokes blares on the speakers as Murfish begins his way down the ramp. He high fives any fan with their arm reached out. Murfish takes the baby of one mother to kiss it, before it is taken away. He continues to work the crowd.*

Harrys: Making his way to the ring from International Waters, weighing in at 335 lbs…MURFISH!

Copeland: I have never seen ANYONE take such an obnoxiously long time to get to the ring, Jackie. Our contracts are going to be up before he even gets in his chamber!

*Murfish finally begins his descent down into the chamber, walks about 3 circles around the ring, then enters his chamber.*

*O Fortuna - Carl Orff hits the speakers. 2 constant streams of flame shoot out vertically on each side of the ramp on the stage, while flames line the edges of the ramp. Smoke comes from the entrance and red and orange lights color the stage. Out comes Vengeance. He walks steadily and intimidatingly to the ring, looks at no one, steps into the center of the ring with his head bowed. Then, he raises his head, causing the flames and smoke to cease and the house lights to come on. Vengeance then steps into his pod.*

Harrys: Making his way to the ring from Oslo, Norway, weighing in at 275 lbs....VENNNNNGGGGGGGEANCE!

*“Headstrong” by Trapt plays to the arena. After a few seconds the bright house lights go off but the music continues to the arena.

The house spotlights come up and are focussed on all four corners of the ring. They change colours rapidly. Then the music stops.

Then either side of the entrance ramp, there are five or six short bursts of steam, followed by small firework going off by the Titantron screen.

The house lights returns and the music starts back up again. GM is......nowhere to be seen.

Copeland: "Where is he?"

*The lights cut out out again and a sole spotlight makes its way randomly before settling on top of the structure and focussing on the Grand Mystique.

GM is standing on the edge of the structure. He has his arms outstretched and back towards the entrance ramp. He takes in the crowd pop and then carefully makes his way down to the floor.

Harrys: Making his way to the ring from Hastings, England, weighing in at 277 lbs...THE GRAND...MYSTIQUE!

*"You Stand Here with Me" - Creed hits the speakers, and Steamboat Ricky's tron plays on the screen. However, Ricky doesn't seem to be coming out. Nearly 15 seconds elapse when finally, up on the very top of the stage set (the vertical Kingdom Come sign), a spotlight is shining on Steamboat Ricky! Ricky motions to the crowd as he hooks himself to a cable that is attached to the sign! Ricky then flies through the air toward the chamber, while yellowish-white pyros light up Ricky's path of flight. Ricky reaches the chamber, unhooks himself from the cable...throws a few grogs to some kids in the front row. Ricky then enters the chamber, where the door is closed and locked up tight.*

Harrys: And the final entrant, from the island of Tortuga, weighing in at 260 lbs...STEEEEEEEEAMBOAT RIIICCCKKKKYYYYY!

*Steamboat Ricky and GM start the match by circling the ring. Both scout one another, eventually meeting in the center for a lock up. Ricky gains the initial advantage, driving GM into the back-left turnbuckle. Ricky hits with a series of right hands. Continuing with the offense, Ricky hits a series of knife-edge chops on the chest of the Grand Mystique.*

Copeland: Impressive start by Steamboat Ricky.

*The Grand Mystique, however, ducks away from a Steamboat Ricky right hand, backing Ricky into the back-left turnbuckle. Grand Mystique hits three right hands in a row on Steamboat Ricky, followed by a back elbow. GM then pulls Ricky out and hits an atomic drop. GM pulls Ricky up, whips him into the ropes, and hits a devastating dropkick. GM goes for an early cover!*

Kickout by Ricky!

Cohen: That would have been HUGE if GM could have taken out Ricky early!

*Ricky picks himself up, standing near the back ropes. GM runs toward Ricky, and Ricky hits GM with a back-body drop, sending GM crashing into the outer steel grating!*

Copeland: That UNFORGIVING STEEL just punished the back of the Grand Mystique!

*Ricky picks up the Grand Mystique and throws him repeatedly into the steel chain of the chamber as the clock approaches zero…*

5…4…3…2…1…WAAAHHH.

*Lights flicker back and forth, placing a spotlight over the individual chambers. They begin moving rapidly…then slow down…and finally stops on the chamber of………….DANIEL STOKES!*

Copeland: Here comes the debuting Daniel Stokes!

Cohen: This might not be the friendliest match in which to make your debut…

*Immediately, Daniel Stokes comes in hot, knocking down both GM AND Ricky with devastating right hands. Both get up and are met with another clothesline for each. GM stands up quickly again, gets irish whipped into the ropes and is hit with Head Down Below (DDT) by Stokes.*

Copeland: Stokes sure does look impressive early on!

*Stokes now goes for Ricky, picks him up, and drives him into the back-left turnbuckle. Stokes hits Ricky with a series of right hands, then sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Stokes hits Ricky with a hurricanrana transitioning into a victory roll!!!

Kick out by Ricky!

*Stokes picks up Ricky and throws him into the ropes, ducks a Stokes clothesline, then hits a swinging neckbreaker. All contestants are on the mat as the clock ticks down…*

5…4…3…2…1…WAAAAAH

* Lights flicker back and forth, placing a spotlight over the individual chambers. They begin moving rapidly…then slow down…and finally stops on the chamber of…………..MURFISH!*

Cohen: Here comes Murfish! I wonder how long it’s going to take him to get out of his chamber!

*Murfish very gingerly exits his pod, then takes an EXTREMELY long time to get in the ring. He seems to be staring at the chain that makes up the dome of the chamber.*

Copeland: Where is this kid’s head? He needs to get his head in this match or he’s going to be in for a short day!

*Ricky notices Murfish being distracted. He rushes to take advantage of the situation, but as he approaches, Murfish turns around and throws a white powder in Ricky’s eyes.*

Cohen: HA! He knew what he was doing all along Seabass!

*Ricky is blinded and Murfish begins to lay down an offensive assault on the hardcore legend. Murfish pounds on Ricky with devastating right hands, throws him into the outer chain, and finishes off the barrage with a crashing DDT onto the unforgiving steel grating.*

Copeland: We’re seeing the magistrate of Mayhem being totally decimated here by Murfish!

*Meanwhile, GM goes after Daniel Stokes. After beating down Stokes with countless punches, GM backs him into a corner and hits him with a lethal Yakuza Kick. GM continues the onslaught placing Stokes on the top turnbuckle. GM looks at Stokes, then looks up to the back-right pod. GM then smiles and hoists Stokes up so that he is sitting atop the pod. GM runs to the front left turnbuckle, takes a deep breath, sprints toward the back-right turnbuckle, leaps off of the top turnbuckle toward the pod, locks up with Stokes while planting his feet on the glass of the pod. Somehow, GM manages to thrust himself and Stokes back toward the ring HITTING A DEVASTATING SUPERPLEX on Stokes in the middle of the ring!*

Copeland: BAH GAWD! I cannot believe what I have just seen! We may have just seen the most athletic feat in WZCW history! Both men are surely broken in half!

Cohen: This place is a like a battlefield hospital, Seabass. There are lifeless bodies laying all over the chamber.

Copeland: And the two most dangerous individuals in the match still may be in their pods, Jackie...You can bet your life that the carnage isn't over, yet.

5...4...3...2...1...WAAAAH.

* Lights flicker back and forth, placing a spotlight over the individual chambers. They begin moving rapidly…then slow down…and finally stops on the chamber of…………..APOTHEOSIS!*

*Apotheosis runs out of his pod, immediately knocking down Murfish. He then eyes the lifeless bodies of both the Grand Mystique and Daniel Stokes as they lay motionless in the center of the ring. He picks up Daniel Stokes, pauses, looks intently into his glazed over eyes, picks him up, and CRUSHES him with The Hero's Journey!*

Copeland: GOOOOOOD LAWRD! Heaven help this kid...he's been broken into fours!

*Apotheosis goes for the pin...*

Harrys: Daniel Stokes IS ELIMINATED!

Copeland: Well, regardless of the emergency room bill he just rang up, Daniel Stokes had a pretty solid debut, in my honest opinion.

*Apotheosis then begins to unleash on GM. Apotheosis hits GM with a snap DDT, retreats to the back-left turnbuckle, climbs to the top, waits for a groggy GM to stand up, then hits him with an emphatic flying clothesline! Murfish comes to GM's aid, nailing Apotheosis with a right forearm to the back. He whips Apotheosis into the ropes, Apotheosis ducks a clothesline, hits the ropes again, and counters with a pinpoint spinning heelkick!*

Copeland: It looks as though it's going to be difficult to stop Apotheosis. He may be my new favorite to win this match!

*At this point, the camera zooms in on Murfish, and it appears as if he is reaching into his tights. Apotheosis backs GM into the back-left corner, hitting him with repeated right hands. Murfish has knucks! He places them on his right hand, stalks Apotheosis, Apotheosis turns around, and Murfish delivers a thundering blow to the face of Apotheosis, who falls back into the grasp of a groggy Grand Mystique. GM has control of Apotheosis and hits him with a devastating Big Bang! GM goes for the cover!*

Harrys: Apotheosis IS ELIMINATED!

Copeland: That cowardly Murfish! First the powder in the eyes of Steamboat Ricky...and now the knucks on Apotheosis! This guy isn't blue...he's yellow!

Cohen: Oh can it, Seabass. Murfish understands the magnitude of what is at stake in this match and will do whatever is necessary to win!

*The referee rolls Apotheosis out of the ring, and Murfish and GM appear to head for Steamboat Ricky, who seems to be recovering from being decimated earlier in the match by Murfish. However, just as they move toward Ricky...all of the lights in the Florida Citrus Bowl go dark.*

Copeland: What the devil? Someone must be playing with the lights again!

*Several seconds go by with the stadium pitch black. Finally, the lights go back on, and inside the chamber, Ricky is standing outside the ring propped up on the wall of the chamber, Murfish is cowered into a ball in the back-left corner, and Grand Mystique is layed out in the middle of the ring.*

Copeland: WHAT is going on here?

*Murfish sees the opportunity placed in front of him, and he rapidly crawls to cover Grand Mystique.*

Harrys: The Grand Mystique IS ELIMINATED!

*Murfish stands up and celebrates, but in doing so, he stumbles outside of the ring into the steel grating. He stands up, raises his hands in the air as the referees roll GM out of the chamber, and Murfish turns around. In doing so, Murfish suddenly finds himself face to face with a seemingly irate Vengeance, who still is in his pod. Murfish continues to celebrate, when all of a sudden, Vengeance begins kicking through the glass of his pod!*

Copeland: What? Vengeance isn't supposed to enter the match for another 30 seconds!

Cohen: It doesn't matter, Seabass. The referees are too busy with Grand Mystique right now to notice. Even still, do you really think that some 150 lb. referees are going to stop Vengeance from doing what he wants to accomplish? He is more than a man, Seabass...

*Vengeance smashes all the way through his pod and goes straight for a now completely terrified Murfish. Vengeance grabs Murfish by the hair and throws him emphatically into the ring. He picks up Murfish, whips him into the ropes and connects a big boot to his face. Vengeance then picks him up and delivers Judge, Jury, and Executioner! Cover by Vengeance...*

Harrys: Murfish IS ELIMINATED!

Copeland: And now we're down to two! The hardcore legend and this upstart juggernaut, Vengeance. You've got to give the advantage to Ricky, here, as he's managed to stay out of most of the carnage in the last several minutes.

Cohen: What kind of hardcore legend cowers in the corner while the others take beatings of the magnitude that we have seen thus far?

Copeland: Oh please, you saw the cheap tricks that Murfish was pulling. It's hard for a man to wrestle when he can't see, Jackie!

*Ricky walks through the ropes as the referee helps Murfish exit the chamber, and he approaches the 6'6 beast. Both superstars stand face to face, without uttering a word, glaring at one another. FINALLY the two begin trading punches...right hand by Ricky...right hand by Vengeance...they continue to exchange right hands back and forth. Finally, Ricky seemingly gains the advantage with a side headlock, then shoves his opponent into the ropes, hitting him with a stiff clothesline. Vengeance gets up quickly and is met with another stiff clothesline.*

Copeland: It looks like Ricky might take control of this match.

*Ricky whips Vengeance into the ropes, but telegraphs a back-body drop, allowing Vengeance to strike Ricky in the head with a stiff kick. Vengeance then hits Ricky with a cringing shoulderbreaker. Vengeance then takes Ricky to the outside, throwing him into the outer chain. This busts open Ricky, spreading a crimson mask all over his face.*

Copeland: Ricky's been busted open!

*But almost immediately, Ricky turns the tables on Vengeance, grinding the juggernaut's face into the steel chain. Like Ricky, Vengeance begins to bleed. Ricky then throws Vengeance back into the ring, and he then climbs on the front-right top turnbuckle and motions to the fans. Ricky follows up with a devastating double axe-handle on Vengeance. Ricky picks up Vengeance for a vertical suplex, but Vengeance counters it, hitting Ricky with an inverted DDT. Cover by Vengeance!*

...Kickout by Ricky!

Copeland: That sure was close, Jackie...

Cohen: It was a slow count, Seabass. It doesn't matter though, as Vengeance is closing out the so called "hardcore legend."

*Vengeance picks up Ricky and does a scoop slam. He then applies a constricting Triangle Choke! Ricky desperately attempts to break the hold, but can't seem to do it. He reaches and reaches for the ropes, but he cannot seem to break away from Vengeance's grip. After much struggle, Ricky finally seems to have had enough, and the referee checks to see if Ricky is conscious...*

*Raise arm...........drops*

1!

*Raise arm...........drops*

2!

*Raise arm...........droFIST!*

Copeland: He's coming back!

Fans said:
RICKY! RICKY! RICKY!

*With the chanting of Ricky's fans feuling him, Ricky regains consciousness and begins to fight out of the treacherous Triangle Choke. Finally, after great trial, Ricky finally escapes the vice grip of Vengeance. Right hand, right hand, right hand by Ricky. But Vengeance gives Ricky a kick to the gut, then sets him up for a pumphandle slam. However, Ricky counters the pumphandle, turns Vengeance around and.....DECKSWABBER!!!!! Cover!!!!*

.......3!!!!!

*DINGDINGDINGDING*

Harry's: Here is your winner...and KING FOR A DAY....STEEEEEEAMBOAT RRRIIICKY!!!!

*The referee raises Ricky's hand as Ricky goes outside of the chamber. He climbs to the top of the chamber where he celebrates with the crowd. Ricky then motions for the time keeper to throw him some of his signature non-alcoholic grog. Ricky catches the two cans, opens them, smacks them together, and then pours the grog down his face.*

*Jonny Klamor stands at the backstage interview area with both Hatchiyama Manzo and Magnus Maximillion*

Klamor: I am standing here with the largest athlete in the WZCW, as well as his mouthpiece, Magnus Maximillion. Manzo, it appears that you have completely betrayed Tanaka, and now you finally get your shot at your nemesis, Jason Sincade. What a...

*Klamor is abrubtly cut off by Magnus Maximillion.*

Magnus: What you people fail to realize, Klamor, is that Tanaka is nothing but dead weight. He is concerned with honour, pride, and dignity in competition. But what he doesn't understand is that there is no room for honour, pride, and dignity in this business. Only justice. And that is what Manzo is going to deliver here tonight. Jason Sincade is nothing but a blip on Manzo's radar of success. And tonight, that blip goes black.

*Magnus Maximillion and a towering Hatchiyama Manzo exit the backstage interview area as Klamor looks stunned.*

l_e96c8ede2cbe2843698b66f2d0e31fc9.jpg

Harry: Introducing first, weighing in tonight at 223lbs. He hails from South Jamaica. Making his return to the ring, please welcome Jason Sincade!

Smoke starts to build up at the entrance ramp as “Perfect Strangers” begins to play over the tanoid. The crowd erupts as Sincade walks out with a water bottle. He takes a drink and pours the rest over his head before continuing his way down the ramp. He walks to the ring and stares at the front rows of the crowd, who are chanting wildly, before climbing onto the Apron, spreading his arms apart. Explosive pyro goes off behind him, rippling across the ring.

Copeland: The fans are going wild here tonight for the return of Sincade!
Cohen: The brief return of Sincade Copeland, Manzo is gunna come out here and make Sincade wish he’d stayed home.

Harry: And his opponent. Weighing in at 593lbs. Hailing from Hiroshima Japan and accompanied to the ring by Magnus Maximillian, Hatchiyama Manzō!

The crowds boo’s are so loud it almost drowns out “Sumo” as it plays across the arena. The curtains part and Manzō walks out, his face a grimace of anger and rage. Behind him, laughing is Magnus Maximillian.

Cohen: I was talking to Mr Maximillian earlier today Copeland and this is the heaviest and biggest Manzō has ever been. This contest is over before it’s begun, Sincade stands no chance.
Copeland: I wouldn’t write Sincade out just yet, he’s an incredible athlete and certainly has the crowd here on his side.

Manzo is making his way down the aisle, when suddenly Sincade runs across the ring and suicide dives over the top rope, flying to the outside and crashing directly into Manzō, taking them both crashing into the ground. The crowd goes ballistic.

Copeland: He’s already taken Manzō off his feet! What an offence by Sincade! What a start to the match!

Sincade is the first to recover, and quickly mounts an assault on Manzō, throwing lefts and rights into him as he struggles to his feet. Manzō pushes Sincade away so violently that he stumbles and falls over, but Sincade rolls backwards and quickly ends up on his feet, charging at Manzō and begin the assault anew. Magnus begins to sneak up behind Sincade, but Sincade spots him and turns to Magnus, his fist raised. Magnus backs off, but as Sincade turns back around he is met with a vicious throat chop by Manzō, ending Sincades offence and sending him to the floor, clutching his throat. Manzō grabs Sincade and rolls him into the ring before walking around and up the steps. The referee calls for the bell to be rung and this match is finally underway!

As Manzō climbs over the top rope, Sincade is back to his feet, still clutching his neck but standing. Manzō walks straight into the centre of the ring and throws his hand up in the air, challenging Sincade to a test of strength. Sincade looks to the crowd for support, who are all cheering him on, before nodding to accept. Sincade advances cautiously, his hand raised to meet Manzō’s, but as they touch, Manzō delivers a hard head butt right to the face of Sincade, who stumbles backwards. Following up immediately, Manzō forces Sincade into the corner with a series of right hands, before turning to the crowd and yelling something in Japanese. As he turns back, Sincade kicks him in the stomach, halting Manzō’s advance, before unloading with some right hands of his own, but once again is cut down as Manzō throws a heavy overhand chop to Sincades head that sends him down to the canvas. Manzō grabs the top rope, and throws a couple of stiff kicks to Sincades chest, before grabbing his shoulder with a nerve lock.

Cohen: You see that Copeland? That’s Manzō utilizing a submission hold! Magnus has got Manzō better trained and more focused than ever. When have we seen the big man use such an effective way to punish and wear down his opponent?
Copeland: It’s still the opening minutes Cohen but you’re right, this is the first time we’ve ever seen Manzō with any kind of submission hold applied.

Manzō pushes down into Sincades shoulder, who cries out in pain, slamming his fist into the floor as he tries to block it out. However, Manzō release the hold and picks Sincade up, before giving him a solid backhand chop yo the chest, sending him back down. After kicking Sincade again in the chest, he picks him back up and powerslams him back down hard to the mat. Manzō waves his arms at the fallen Sincade, asking him to get back up. Slowly and Methodically, he grabs him back up again and throws a hard right hand again to Sincades face, who this time doesn’t go down. Manzō goes to throw another, but Sincade blocks it and throws a right of his own. He throws another, and another, and then dropkicks the mammoth man in the chest. Manzō stumbles and sways, but doesn’t go down. Sincade goes for another dropkick, but Manzō simply sidesteps this attack, and Sincade falls down hard to the floor landing on his knee. As Manzō walks over to Sincade again, Magnus quickly runs around the ring and starts pointing to Sincades knee and yelling to the Japanese giant. Manzō quickly throws a sharp kick right to the knee Sincade is favouring on the floor, as Sincade winces. Manzō grabs Sincade onto his knees and puts his neck over the second rope, pushing down hard as the referee begins the five count. Sincade is yelling out as Manzō pushes down hard, his face still a mask of anger and obvious hate.

Copeland: Come on ref get him off of Sincade!
Cohen: And again Copeland, when have you seen Manzo use the ring like this to his advantage? Magnus has given this monster all the tools he needs to be even more dominating. This match is over; the ref should end it now.
Copeland: Cohen … shut up.

The ref reaches five and forces Manzō to break the hold, and Manzō walks back away for a second before throwing a forearm to the back of Sincades head, who is still lying across the second rope. Suddenly, Manzō grabs Sincades head and pulls him back, and bites his nose hard. The ref pulls on Manzō and gets him off, as the crowd boo loudly. Blood is pouring down Sincades face now and his falls back off the rope, clutching his nose. Manzō walks over and spits on Sincade, and the crowd volume is unreal now.

Copeland: There is no need for that! This is getting out of hand!
Cohen: Sincade is the one who attacked Manzō’s manager, Sincade is the bad guy here! Manzō is just administering justice!

As Sincade gets back to his feet, Manzō walks behind him and rakes his back, Sincade arching backwards and crying out in pain again, dropping to his knees. Manzō forces Sincade back over the second rope and begins chocking him again, the referee once again starting the five count. Manzō relents once again and turns to the crowd; his arms rose high in victory. Grabbing Sincades leg, he drags him into the centre and walks backwards, coming off the rope and jumping high into the air for a big splash, but Sincade rolls aside, with Manzō hitting the canvas hard! Both men are struggling to get up as the referee begins the count … 1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 … 6 … 7 … Manzō is back to his feet, but so is Sincade, who unloads a right hand on Manzō, followed by another, and another, and another, and then a head butt of his own! However, Sincade seems to stun himself with the head butt and drops to his knees. Manzō is still standing, but then falls down himself! Both men crawl over to one other, and Manzō grabs Sincades head and goes to throw him face first into the floor, but Sincade blocks the attempt, and instead throws Manzo’s face down hard! Sincade gets up to his feet and reaches down to Manzō, but Manzō rakes Sincades eyes, sending him stumbling away to the corner. Getting back to his feet, Manzō follows Sincade across, but Sincade, bracing his arms on the top rope, throws both feet up and double kicks Manzō right in the chest. Coming out of the corner fighting, he throws right hand after right hand into the mammoth man, before kicking him in the gut, doubling Manzō over. Sincade comes off the rope and leaps into the air, hitting a running double dropkick to Manzō’s head, sending him down to the mat! Sincade goes for the cover … 1 … 2 ... Manzō kicks out! Sincade shakes his head and gets up, but Manzō grabs Sincades injured knee and pulls him down to the floor, wincing in pain. Getting back to his feet, Manzō falls forward and hits a falling head butt on Sincade, and then proceeds to throw hard shots of his own into Sincades body. Manzō begins choking Sincade until the referee pulls him off. Manzō stares down the ref for a moment, before pushing him out the way and dropping a leg drop hard onto the prone body of Sincade. Manzō gets back to his feet, and stands over the writhing body of Sincade, telling him to get up, waving his arms and challenging the man to get back up and face him. Sincade uses the ropes and drags himself to his feet, but as he does, Manzō delivers a swift clothesline, knocking him over the top rope to the outside. The referee begins the count as Sincade tries to crawl his way back into the ring 1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 … 6 … 7 … 8 … 9 … Sincade just crawls into the ring!

Cohen: I would of stayed outside if I was him Copeland, Manzō is just to big and strong to lose this fight here tonight!Copeland: I’d never give up on Sincade or his spirit to survive and win.

Manzō grabs Sincade as he gets back into the ring and throws him into the corner. Whipping him across to the opposite corner, Manzō raises his arm and runs across the ring, throwing himself at Sincade for the M-10 splash, but Sincade moves out of the way, with Manzō hitting face first into the metal ring post behind! Stumbling backwards and away from the corner, Sincade quickly jumps onto the second rope and comes off, hitting a bulldog on Manzō, taking him down to the mat! Sincade makes the cover 1 … 2 … Manzō kicks out again! Sincade wastes no time and quickly climbs the top rope, and leaps into the air, connecting with a top rope leg drop! Sincade goes for the cover again … 1 … 2 … Manzō once again kicks out! Sincade and Manzō both struggle to their feet, but Sincade is quicker off the mark and starts hammering away with rights and lefts, before running off the ropes and hitting a flying cross body on Manzō, taking him down and off his feet once again. The crowd is electric and behind Sincade the whole way as Sincade crawls over and drapes his arm over the Japanese giant … 1 … 2 … Manzō just manages to get his shoulder up! Sincade fights his way to his feet.

Cohen: Sincade is all out of gas here Copeland he surely has nothing left he can hit Manzō with. We know he can’t hit sin-city.
Copeland: But even you have to admit Cohen that we have never ever seen Manzō in this condition. This is a true test for both men.

Sincade is once again poised on the second rope, and goes to come off for a axe handle, but Manzō catches him in his mammoth arms and hits a devastating spinning belly to belly side slam. The crowd cries out as Manzō this time goes for the pin … 1 … 2 … Sincade kicks up! Sincade manages to throw his shoulder over and survive. Manzō gets to his knees and draws his hand across his throat, and grabs Sincade by the arm and drags him over to the corner.

Cohen: This is it! It’s over, ring the bell. Manzō is about to end this match and finish this broken down piece of garbage!

Manzō climbs to the second rope, looking for a Banzi Drop. He points out to the crowd, once again drawing his hand across his throat, but Sincade manages to roll aside, his forearm striking up and catching Manzō’s knee as he does so, and Manzō falls backwards crashing down into the canvas! The crowd are cheering as both men lie there on the ground, as Sincade starts a long crawl over to Manzō. Pulling himself inch by inch, he finally gets the arm draped over the huge man again … 1 … 2 … NO! Magnus Maximillian grabs Manzō’s foot and hooks it on the bottom rope, and the referee stops the count, telling Sincade to get off him.

Copeland: No! The referee has no idea Magnus hooked the leg there!
Cohen: Magnus did what? I didn’t see a thing Copeland I think you should stop tarnishing Mr Maximillian’s fair reputation!

Sincade struggles up to his feet, blood pouring from his face, still hobbling on his busted knee. He slowly climbs up to the top rope, the crowd cheering loudly, before jumping off for the Sweet Dreams (630 Splash), but Manzō manages to raise his knee up, and Sincades head comes crashing down hard into it. The crowd gasp as Sincade rolls on the mat in pain, and Manzō slowly climbs to his feet. The referee is checking on Sincade, his face now a crimson mask, asking him if he can continue. Sincade is nodding, but his eye is swollen up and he quite obviously cannot see out of it. The referee allows the match to go on, but as Sincade advances Manzō hits a hard shuffle side kick to his jaw, sending him flat out to the matt. Running off the ropes, Manzō hits the Hiroshima Bomb on Sincade, and the referee makes the pinfall … 1 … 2 … 3! It’s over! It’s all over! Hatchiyama Manzō beats Sincade!

Harry: Here is your winner, Hatchiyama Manzō!

“Sumo” plays over the tanoid as the crowd boo. Magnus gets into the ring and raises Manzō’s arm, who is yelling loudly. Magnus turns to Sincade and points at his injured leg. Manzō climbs out of the ring and grabs the ring steps, throwing them into the ring. The referee walks over to try and stop Manzō, but Magnus grabs the referee and throws him out of the ring to the floor. Manzo sets the steps up in the ring, and picks Sincade up into his arms across his body.

Copeland: No, the match is over Manzō don’t do it!
Cohen: Take him out for good! Remember what he did to Tanaka!

Magnus points at the steps, telling him to do it. Manzō looks hesitant, but only for a second, before hitting the Fallout Slam on Sincade, his right knee crashing down onto the edge of the steps. Sincade is lying there holding his knee, screaming in pain as the rest of security finally rushes the ring, and forces Magnus and Manzō to leave. Sumo is playing over the tanoid as the paramedics quickly get Sincade onto a medical stretcher. The fans boo loudly as Manzō stands at the top of the ramp, his arms raised.

Cohen: I called it Copeland. With Magnus Manzo is better, stronger, angrier and more destructive than ever.
Copeland: I never thought I’d say this Cohen, but you may be right. By selling his soul to Magnus, Manzo might well be simply unstoppable in WZCW.

*Camera switches to Jonny Klamor standing at the backstage interview position with the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Joseph "The Main Event" Rios.*

Klamor: Folks, I am here with THE MAN!...the champ...Joseph Rios. In the biggest match of your career, you will face off against your one time friend, "The One" Big Will...What are your thoughts going into the matchup?

Rios: You see, Klamor...you and your broadcasting chronies are dubbing this the biggest match in WZCW history and foolish distinctions such as that. But you are all overlooking one simple fact....I MADE Big Will. If it wasn't for Dynasty he wouldn't be in the position that he is in today. If it wasn't for ME...he would still be piddling on the midcard, engaging in dramafest with Gus and his little girlfriend. Well, you can rest assured that he will be back there when "The Main Event" gets done with him here tonight. The master will prevail over the pupil, and it will, indeed, be......A PERFECT SHOT.

*Rios leaves the set and heads to the stage.*

*Jonny Klamor stands backstage where he sees "The One" Big Will approaching. He rushes to try to get an interview.*

Klamor: Will, you are getting ready to go for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship...what's your plan?

*Will does not stop for the interview, continues toward the stage, and yells back at Klamor*

Will: "It's go time, Klamor!"

*The camera pans back to Klamor, as he gives the "oh well" expression.*

l_b16f8e451279bbbd69b7394243fef198.jpg

*DING DING DING DING DING*

(Harrys)- "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Main Event of the evening. Scheduled for one fall, it's for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, the challenger.. coming in tonight at 230lbs, by way of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.. he is, "The One" Big Will!"

*"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the sound system, as "The One" Big Will walks out onto the staging area, stopping at the entrance only to look out over the large crowd. Will begins walking down toward the ring, only to stop mid-way and lift his arms, as pyro shoots up from the staging area. As Will lowers his arms, he looks out toward the crowd again, this time only to once again raise his arms as pyro shoots off from all over the upper bowl of the outdoor arena!! Will continues to make his way to the ring, as he walks up the steps and climbs into the ring. Will walks toward the corner, only to turn and wait on his opponent.*

(Harrys)- "And his opponent, the current and longest reigning W.Z.C.W. World Heavyweight Champion, coming in tonight at 270lbs, by way of New York, New York.. I give you, the self-proclaimed "Main Event" Joseph Rios!!"

*Trumpets sound out as a small marching band walks out in two rows. After each side gets settled they both sound off, as if they were announcing someone of Royalty. "If It All Ends Tomorrow" suddenly erupts over the sound system, as several large men walk out, carrying Joseph Rios on a throne. Joseph Rios raises one hand, as if he's waving to peasants, while he's being carried to the ring. As they reach the ringside area, they position his throne next to the side of the ring. Rios stands up, only to ask for the ropes to be opened for him. The official walks over, seemingly unimpressed and holds the ropes open, as Joseph Rios steps into the ring and raises his Heavyweight Championship.*

Big Will is leaning against the far turnbuckle, seemingly unimpressed by Rios' grand entrance. As the official asks both men to step to the middle of the ring, Will and Rios get almost nose to nose, only to be pushed back a bit by the official.

(Referee)- "Will, Joseph, this is the Main Event of the evening. It's scheduled for one fall, with regular rules applied. If either of you are on the outside of this ring, I will administer a 10 count. If either of you do not make it back into this ring by that 10 count, you will lose this match-up. If your opponent is in the ropes, I will administer a 5 count for you to break your hold. If you do not abide by my order then you will be disqualified from this match. This match is for the World Heavyweight Championship, and can not change hands on a countout or a disqualification. Let's keep it clean, and give the fans a Main Event worthy of this Pay Per View."

The official calls for the bell as Rios takes his Championship off his shoulder, only to lay it across the ring (long-ways) in front of Big Will. Will walks up to the Championship and looks down at it, as Rios slaps Will across the face then proceeds to bad mouth him, exclaiming that it's his Championship and Will can never be the type of Champion he is. Will nods his head, walks back up and punches Rios in the jaw, rocking him backwards, as he picks the Championship up off the ground and raises it for the fans to see, only to get a mixed reaction of cheers and boos.

Copeland: "This match is finally going to happen. It's been bulding for quite some time now."

Cohen: "Yes it has. I'm pulling for my boy Rios to win."

Rios rushes at Will, only for Will to drop the Championship and side step Rios, as he comes off the ropes, Will goes for a clothesline as Rios ducks underneath and bounces off the far side going for a clothesline of his own as Will ducks and runs the ropes. Both men bounce off their respective sides, only to hit each other with a double clothesline, as each man is instantly laid out on the ground.

Rios quickly rolls out of the ring as Will picks himself back up and stumbles to a nearby corner. Rios grabs his Championship from off the corner of the ring, as he seems to have already had enough and begins walking around the ring. Meanwhile, Will climbs the turnbuckle, only to leap off the top and come down across Rios with a body block to the outside of the ring! The fans go crazy, as the official jumps out of the ring to check on both men.

The official rolls back into the ring after checking with both individuals only to begin counting them out of the ring. Will grabs Rios by the head, pulling him up, only to whip him hard into the steel steps at ringside. The official is on 5, asking Will to bring it back into the ring, as Will slides under the ropes, only to slide back out breaking the count. Will goes back to work on Rios, who's laying against the steps as Will begins stomping on Rios' chest. Rios quickly does the only thing he could, as he grabs Will's foot, only to toss it away, then grabs Will's tights and jerks him face first into the ring post, causing Will to fall across the steps and to the arena floor.

Copeland: "I surely hope this match doesnt end in a countout. I don't think Big Will does either."

Cohen: "It doesnt really matter though seabass, to Rios, a win is a win."

Rios slides back into the ring, as the official once again begins counting, this time as Will is slowly pulling himself up, only for Rios to demand the official count faster. Will gets to the apron, as he begins pulling himself up onto the apron, via the ropes. Rios charges Will delivering a shoulder block that sends Will off the apron, and chest first across the announcer's table! The official slightly warns Rios about what he's doing, only for Rios to shove the official out of the way and slide out of the ring after Will.

Rios grabs Will as he's clutching his ribs, only for Rios to attempt whipping Will to the far side of the ring, only to pull him back and deliver a drop toe hold to Will, sending him face first into the bottom of the ring steps!! Will quickly rolls around in pain, clutching his face this time, only for Rios to stay on the offensive by grabbing Will and jerking him to his feet, only to send him into the ring and sliding in behind him, going for the cover. 1.......................... 2................... Will kicks out.

Copeland: "A Kickout by Will."

Cohen: "I thought Rios had him there. I guess it's only a matter of time."

Rios doesn't seem phased by the kickout as he continues to stay one step ahead, getting to his feet and picking Will up, only to deliver several knees to Will's ribs, while holding him against the ropes. The official begins counting to 5, warning Rios of the ropes. Rios whips Will to the far side of the ring, but rushes with him, only to deliver another drilling knee to the ribcage of Big Will. Rios once again whips Will to the opposite side he was just on, only to do the same exact thing, this time bringing him out and delivering a side russian leg sweep, into a float over cover. 1......................... 2......................... Will kicks out again.

Rios grabs Will, seemingly a bit more upset as he jerks him to his feet and whips him toward the opposite side, only to quickly pull him back in, this time picking him up and dropping him ribs first across the top rope, with a 'hotshot' type move, as Will rives in pain, then slowly falls back into the ring, next to the ropes. Rios goes for another cover, as the official counts. 1................................ 2................. Will's foot ends up on the ropes, as Rios gets angry at the count not going to 3, only to hook the leg as the official counts again. 1................................ 2..................... Will kicks out this time, as Rios seems even more upset with the lack of quickness in the count, hooking the leg once again, demanding a better count. 1..................................... 2.......................... Will once again kicks out, as Rios this time gets to his feet and argues with the official over the count speed.

Copeland: "Big Will just won't stay down. He really has the heart of a champion."

Cohen: "I think the referee is making too many slow counts. Rios should have had this thing won by now."

As the two are arguing, Will is slowly trying to pick himself up, only for Rios to turn around and end up allowing Will to roll him up in a small package. 1............................. 2...................... Rios kicks out, only to get to his feet and rush toward Will, quickly stomping on his chest, regaining the advantage.

Rios picks Will up, only to whip him toward the far side corner. Rios rushes in, going for a shoulder block, only for Will to jump up, as Rios goes flying through the middle turnbuckles, shoulder first into the ring post. Will rolls down the back of Rios, with a sunset flip pin. 1......................... 2................... Rios kicks out, as Will and Rios both slowly get to their feet.

Copeland: "It looks like Will is starting to mount a comeback."

Cohen: "Just give it time, Rios will get back on his feet and destroy Will."

Both men begin where they started off with a standoff, each man trying to over-power the other this time with fists, as Will and Rios exchange blows, only for Rios to win the power advantage, knocking Will up against the ropes. Rios whips Will to the far side, as he rushes behind him going for a clothesline, only for Will to duck underneath the attempt and bounce off the opposite side with a flying forearm smash, knocking Rios to the mat.

Will nips to his feet, as the fans suddenly cheer, seemingly giving Will a second wind. As Will walks over to Rios he grabs him only to pick him up then deliver a Fireman's carry into a gutbuster, dropping Rios on the mat once more. Will gets back to his feet this time a little quicker, as he goes to the nearby corner, only to climb the ropes. Will looks out at the fans, then proceeds to leap off the top rope, connecting with an elbow drop from the top. Will covers Rios, as the official counts. 1............................... 2......................... Rios kicks out.

Copeland: "What a match so far. We have been witnessing a very exciting match."

Cohen: "Yeah, I'm enjoying this so much I don't care who wins anymore. Ok, yes I do. GO RIOS!"

Will gets to his feet, only to walk back to the same turnbuckle and climb up with his back to Rios, seemingly waiting on Rios to get to his feet. As Rios slowly begins to get up, Will jumps with a moonsault, connecting onto Rios, as they fall with Will going into a cover. 1................................. 2....................... Rios kicks out, as Will is beginning to build a little bit of momentum. Will gets to his feet as he yells out to the fans, only to walk to the far side corner, and raise his hand signalling the finish!!

Will begins his 5 count, counting down from 5 as Rios slowly starts to get to his feet. As Rios stumbles upward and around, Will attempts a WILLENNIUM only for Rios to drop to his back and roll out of the ring quickly. Will seems upset, but stays on the attack, as his rushes to the ropes, only to vault himself up and over, coming down onto Rios outside the ring. Will begins punching Rios repeatedly in the face, as the official jumps out of the ring, grabbing Will by the hair and pulling him off. Will gets in the officials face, arguing with why he did that, only for the official to threaten stopping the match.

As the official begins climbing back in the ring, while Will walks over to Rios, Rios delivers a low blow to Will, that goes unseen by the official. At this point, Rios then delivers his finishing move, the PERFECT SHOT on Will outside the ring, only to slide back in. Rios is demanding that the official count Will out, but before the official counts he goes outside the ring to check on Will.

Copeland: "NO, THIS MATCH CANNOT END LIKE THIS."

Cohen: "It looks like its going to."

After checking on Will, seemingly making sure he's okay, the official comes back into the ring and begins to count. 1-2-3-.. Will starts to move, but not a lot. 4-5-6.. Will grabs the ring apron, pulling as hard as he can to bring himself back up. 7-8.. Will is trying his hardest to slide back into the ring, only for Rios to deliver a baseball slide dropkick to the face of Will, breaking the count as he slides out of the ring as well.

Rios grabs Will, only to pick him up and slide him into the ring near the ring post. Rios moves Will over onto his stomach, while Rios is still outside, only to drag his legs out between the post, as far as possible. Rios now climbs up onto the apron, as the official is questioning what he's doing, only for Rios to hook Will's legs and lock him in a version of the PERFECT PICTURE around the ring post!!!!! The official slides out of the ring, as he gets in Rios' face demanding the hold be broken, as Will yells in pain.

Copeland: "Rios is being unrelenting here."

Cohen: "Yeah, its the kind of thing that I love."

The official begins counting, 1.. 2........ 3.......... 4....... Suddenly, with all the power he seems to have left, Will uses his legs strength to thrust Rios off, sending him into the official which causes the official to get knocked out, outside the ring. Will pulls himself on the mat into the middle of the ring, clutching his leg, as Rios notices the official out cold.

Rios grabs a steel chair, only to bring it back into the ring with him, as Will is trying desperately to get to his feet. Rios raises the chair, as he charges Will, only to receive a startling surprise as Big Will delivers a WILLENNIUM to the chair, which smashes back into Rios' face, busting him wide open!!!!! Both men are out, as another official rushes down to check on the fallen one outside the ring.

Copeland: "WILLENIUM RIGHT INTO THE CHAIR."

Cohen: "NO, NO, NO."

Will slowly crawls to place an arm over Rios, as the official of the match is still out cold. Meanwhile, the other official notices the count after so long, then rushes into the ring to make the count. 1........................................ 2......................................... Rios barely kicks out, shocking the entire crowd!!! The secondary official in the ring slides the chair outside the ring, unsure who used it and unable to make a call regarding it, as he continues the match as the newly appointed official.

Will and Rios slowly begin sitting up, as both men on their knees start punching each other. Slowly, little by little both individuals are to their feet, only for Rios to swing wildly as Will ducks then delivers an inverted headlock backbreaker then turns it into a russian leg sweep, floating over into a cover. 1.............................. 2............................ Rios once again barely shooting the arm up before the 3 count.

Copeland: "Damn Jackie, this is a long, yet exciting match."

Cohen: "I hear you on that one. If it doesnt end soon, I am going to pee my pants."

Copeland: "You have fun with that Jackie Boy."

The original official on the outside of the ring is coming two, pulling himself up as Will and Rios are once again back to their feet. Rios tries another wild punch, only for Will to duck underneath and get behind Rios, delivering a german suplex. The secondary official slides down to make the count, while the original official is counting on the opposite side.. both men have their shoulders down.. 1................................ 2................................ both men suddenly shoot their shoulders up!!!

Will gets to his feet, as he stumbles toward the corner, only to once again signal out for his finishing move. Waiting on Rios, who is losing a lot of blood, as Rios stumbles around, Will once again attempts a WILLENNIUM, only for Rios to catch Will's foot, spin him around and kick him in the gut, going for his own finisher, the PERFECT SHOT! Will suddenly trips Rios' up by sweeping his feet, then rolling into a cradle pin, as the official makes the count. 1................................ 2................................ 3!!!! The fans erupt with cheers, as Rios kicks out just right after the 3 count, seemingly stunned at what's just happened!!

Copeland: "BIG WILL HAS DONE IT. HE HAS WON THE WZCW TITLE."

Cohen: "Yeah, as much as I don't like it, both men really gave it their all tonight."

Will rolls over, looking at the official, as Rios is glaring and shaking his head no. The official signals for the bell, as the fans are going crazy. Rios gets to his feet, as he's arguing with the official about the count, only for Will to remain on his knees, just staring in disbelief that the match just ended.

(Harrys)- "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match.. AND NEW.. WORLD.. HEAVYWEIGHT.. CHAMPION!!!!! 'THE ONE' BIG WILL!!!!!!"

Rios is livid as the official takes the Championship and walks toward Big Will, to present him with it. Rios suddenly grabs the Championship away, shaking his head no as the entire crowd erupt with boos. Will gets to his feet, both men barely able to stand, as both officials are asking Rios to give the Championship to the new Champion. Rios just stares at the title that was his for so long, only to nod his head. Rios shoves the nearest official out of the way, only to grab Will by the arm and pull him to the center of the ring.

Rios takes the Championship and places it on the shoulder of Big Will, only to then raise his arm, as Rios acknowledges the new Champion!!! Rios begins clapping, as he then extends his hand, only for Will to look at him questioning for a moment, then Will shakes Rios' hand as both men embrace in a hug. The fans erupt with cheers as pyro shoots from all around the stadium!!!

Copeland: "What a contest. It seems both men have found a mutual respect for each other."

Cohen: "Like I said before, I wanted my boy Rios to win it, but after that. Will has gained a little respect from me."

Copeland: "Thanks everyone for joining us tonight at KINGDOM COME."

*Rios leaves the ring, as Will remains, raising his newly won World Heavyweight Championship up high. The cameras begin to fade out.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back