WZCW New Year Resolutions

No offense, but I don't think Crashin, Bowen, Baller, and a no-show Graham exactly make up an impressive resume.

Why not? I believe every rper that shows up is a threat to anyone. We all have the mentality to be world champ, we just need to get it around in our rping.

Also Dirty I think thats another good idea, go!

Why not? I believe every rper that shows up is a threat to anyone. We all have the mentality to be world champ, we just need to get it around in our rping.

The way you perceive things and reality are not the same my friend.

That GD does have a way with words.

DirtyJosé;2715374 said:
Actually, on that note, another goal of mine will be to bring in more members. Maybe I'll even net some otherwise high profile poster to join our ranks.
I threw down the gauntlet with Habs, but he's never looked into WZCW. That was disappointing.

The way you perceive things and reality are not the same my friend.

Why not? Your telling me that you couldn't be beaten by a random noob on his 1 good day? I think so, I don't give a shit if the kid pulled out a 12 line rp last time, I'm still taking him as a threat just like I Would Ty or any other poster. All rpers diserve that, at long as your posting you both should post your a game.

Why not? Your telling me that you couldn't be beaten by a random noob on his 1 good day? I think so, I don't give a shit if the kid pulled out a 12 line rp last time, I'm still taking him as a threat just like I Would Ty or any other poster. All rpers diserve that, at long as your posting you both should post your a game.

Not saying I wouldn't try because I was facing someone who I didn't think was a huge threat. Just pointed out that I don't exactly have any big singles victories to hang my hat on.

I'm not trying to say you suck or anything here. You most recent work was actually quite decent. I echo Coco's thoughts in his feedback towards you.

So what exactly am I trying to say here? I'm not sure. I'm not trying to personally insult you though. I may be trying to personally insult Doug Crashin though.

- I'm winning an F'ing title.

- I'm gonna defeat Big Dave :p

- I'm gonna try to be the best match writer out of Creative!

Let's see:

• Break the FHD's record as longest reigning champion

I blame Holmes.

• Be involved in a Lethal Lottery match (I've missed two thus far) and/or the KFAD Elimination Chamber match

I've been in the KFAD... the Lethal Lottery is next.

• Turn face

Check.

• Write a World Championship match

Check.

• Win an award for writing matches (i.e. best match, best writer)

I don't think this exists, so I'm going to interpret it as: "Win an award for WZCW" (i.e. best forum).

• Write a double turn (ala Austin/Bret Hart)

Hmmm... I think I missed the opportunity on this one but WZCW did write it. I'm satisfied with it being fulfilled.

I'm fairly chuffed with mine but to keep up the Unbeaten on PPV, I'm going to have to Win a World Title I think

All you had to do was earn a World Title shot. Blame Bateman for holding you down and not giving you the opportunity, he seems to do that a lot lately. Once I have shaped WZCW into my vision of what it should be, that will no longer be the case.

Besides, you wouldn't dare give me a title shot anyways. Hypocrite.

Even though I didn't put anything in here, I'd like to feel I accomplished what I wanted to: make a name for myself.
Not missing a PPV since my debut is a nice touch too. Something else to aim for next year.

As for me:
-Win a match. Yes
-Make it onto the Kingdom Come PPV. Yes
-Be involved in my first feud. Yes - Winters left before I could return I could take what was mine.
-Be in at least 2 title matches. Yep
-Win a title. Nope

4/5 ain't bad.

Winning a title and five matches is my goal for next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back