WZCW Exclusive: Tag team match fought under adverse conditions

JGlass

Unregistered User
Ascension 55- Los Angeles

It is being reported by numerous sources within WZCW that WZCW Tag Team Champion Saboteur fought the duration of his tag team match against New Church with a vicious wedgie. Some experts believe it was this wedgie that prevented him from playing a more active role in the team's victory over New Church.

The cause of the wedgie is unknown at this time, though numerous scientists in the field are currently investigating what may have caused a wedgie of this severity. The popular theory as of now is that Saboteur was wearing boxers that were recently washed without cling-free detergent.

Saboteur was quoted as saying, "Normally I wrestle comando, I let my spandex hold everything in place, but I heard all these stories about Catholic Priests, and I figured an extra layer between my junk and Mason Westhoff's hands was an necessary precautionary measure."

Action Saxton, Saboteur's tag team partner and the other half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions had this to say on the matter, "I've seen some mean wedgies in my time, but that was one of the meanest wedgies I've ever seen. That wedgie was uglier than Armando Paradyse on WZCW Karaoke night."

Referee Bob Milhouse reportedly considered stopping the match and calling for medical personnel to come attend to Saboteur, but decided against it when he remembered Saboteur's katanas were within arms reach of the masked wrestler, and figured having him removed from the match could turn ugly.

"That's the last time I ever wear underwear to the ring again," said Saboteur. "Heck, I might just quit wearing underwear altogether after that. Having a wedgie that painful changes a man, and not for the better."

More on this story as it develops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back