WZCW Discussion Thread

That Flex win over me is as credible as Horn over Manny tonight.

And correct me if I'm wrong but if we're talking about KC opponents. Didn't KJ leave right away and go on a break? Clearly not at his best either and Falkon was at Uni during your match with him. Something which has restricted his ability to focus on RPing and therefore why you even became number one contender. So, you beat one guy who went on a break straight after and another who was dealing with Uni work which is killer. Talk about lucking into it.

Naw KJ put his all into that RP and was actually pretty saddened when he lost, hence his break. And Falkon was a combination of underestimating me, choking, and me generally just being the better RPer that round. You stand corrected, now you may sit placeholder.

Gold Rush cannot come soon enough. I'm fittin' to go in there and destroy this kid.

Just prepare for after I win. They all have an excuse. What's yours gonna be?

Creative believing Cooper actually draws as a main heel.

Should really be Titus.

Talk about boring. How many times does Lee have to beat you at this point? You're lucky I'm World Champ. If it was Lee you'd be back on the undercard already. At least this way you can spend a cycle with the big boys. And I love me some Titus but he can't be the top heel. We saw what happened when we teamed together. I can only carry so many people on my back.

I love it when someone is termed as a "kid". You know, it becomes sweeter when that "kid" is the winner! :rolleyes:

Do you think I don't want you to win? You do understand you winning would knock Dave out? The only guy in the tournament who I see as a threat. Nobody is pulling for you harder than I am, mate.

Do you think I don't want you to win? You do understand you winning would knock Dave out? The only guy in the tournament who I see as a threat. Nobody is pulling for you harder than I am, mate.
It's even better when someone who doesn't seem as a threat is actually very threatening. Take care. Since everyone in Vis Imperium should as they have plenty of friends and well-wishers now.

If you beat me and then the winner of the other semi, you deserve your match against the Champions. That's for damn sure.

Yeah. I know that I can. It's more about if I will or not. I'm hoping that I will. The pessimistic ShinChan doesn't exist anymore so that's a plus.

Talk about boring. How many times does Lee have to beat you at this point? You're lucky I'm World Champ. If it was Lee you'd be back on the undercard already. At least this way you can spend a cycle with the big boys. And I love me some Titus but he can't be the top heel. We saw what happened when we teamed together. I can only carry so many people on my back.

Eh, considering lesser Flex tied him and then barely lost on the rematch I don't feel too bad about another go around. I would have been in this position regardless, not even your politics could stop my rise to the top. Accept that you're old news, a heel turn can only make you relevant for so long.

Sorry if I'm a bit busy defending the World Title if I have to push Vee to the side for a second. I'll sort him out eventually. Bit busy at the moment.

Bdw, Bandit seems to no-show again since he hasn't been online since 20 days.

I hope that I'm wrong though.

He's outta here boy.

On another note: We really need to consider this to be a rule, anyone who has had a history of entering the fed and never rp-ing after say like two tries cannot enter the fed again unless they can prove that they can change their ways.

It's an unwritten rule that Killjoy implemented. Basically if you've dropped us in it in the past you need to prove you're going to perform. Usually a number of rps you have to write in the random rp thread.

I like the Random RPs to get back in the fed. It's like giving your new character vignettes. Should be implemented more often, if only to hype up interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back