WZCW Discussion Thread

Any chance you can enjoy it for me as well? I'm stuck all week doing assessments, and I don't know if I'll find the time (let alone RP) :(

giphy.gif

I have the worst writer's block I have ever had since I started writing Constantine. This is gonna be tough round.

Guys, the doctor just told me I have a little over 24 hours to say my final goodbyes to my mother. Needless to say, I'm very saddened. I'm still RPing but I'm probably not going to be around much for the next week. I'll be back though. Cherish the time you have with the people who brought you into this world.

Here for you Jeff. I'm sorry for what you are going through. You're an awesome dude and she will be in a much better place for sure. Thoughts and prayers man.

Jeez. I hope you are staying strong and my thoughts go to you and your whole family, mate.

Jeff I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

Also sorry for the repeated no shows. My accident was worse than the doctors thought and I had to go for emergency surgery. Anyways, take care guys.

Completely burned my old RP to the ground as soon as I read Dave's masterwork. I'm still playing with different things, but I like the one I wrote in 15 minutes the best.

Big ups to Dave, though. That was doooooope.

Completely burned my old RP to the ground as soon as I read Dave's masterwork. I'm still playing with different things, but I like the one I wrote in 15 minutes the best.

Big ups to Dave, though. That was doooooope.

Never doubt yourself, friend.

Also, comparing your RP to Dave's work is silly. I've been around for 8 years, and I know comparing me to him is dumb. You just have to believe in your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back