• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

1 The weapon durability, super annoying constantly juggling weapons or shields or whatever while in a fight. I saw a weapon breaking on just a swing with no contact.

100% of the reason I never completed the game can be attributed to that. The breaking weapons thing was so frustrating.

I forgot who it was, but back in the day someone turned in an RP on an X Box controller. That's commitment, boyos.

So my RP is a shaving RP.

Those not in the know I've been pretty ill the last few months and it's getting worse physically for me. With that my mood has rapidly decreased and so I'm on new medication. However with that the first couple of weeks are supposed to be the hardest including concentration etc.

The RP idea I had just was not happening on paper this week so a jokey shaving style RP works for now.

So sorry.

That was me. In a World Title match no less.

Reading it back I was pretty proud of it but needless to say, I really REALLY don't recommend it.

That's awesome and hilarious. Props for the dedication.

So my RP is a shaving RP.

Those not in the know I've been pretty ill the last few months and it's getting worse physically for me. With that my mood has rapidly decreased and so I'm on new medication. However with that the first couple of weeks are supposed to be the hardest including concentration etc.

The RP idea I had just was not happening on paper this week so a jokey shaving style RP works for now.

So sorry.

I don't think an apology is necessary, dude. Pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say just focus on getting better and feeling healthy. The RP, for what it was, actually made me laugh.

What is a shaving RP, though? I've never heard that before.

A shaving rp is a short comedy rp that avoids the no show. Made famous by Steamboat Ricky who wrote an rp about him cutting himself shaving.

Shameless self plug, but Mikey had a shaving RP once where he cut himself while shaving his pubes, so I like to look at myself as the man who brought the shaving RP into the 21st century.

Honestly though, Ricky did a lot of good work in WZCW and it while it may seem shitty that his legacy is best remembered for the shaving RP, I think that fits him to a tee.

Eve did one where she cut herself shaving her legs.

We've all done our own spin on it. It's like a special tradition or rite of passage.

I need to go away from the fed for a while. I think this is the place to do it? If anyone wants to use the Vox character you’re more than welcome. If not, say he went on a mission to Tibet or something. He’s sucked for a while now, and that’s all on me.

God bless.
Good luck with everything man

MD will be up shortly, I'd assume. We might get Ascension up tonight too. Failing that, AS will be up tomorrow along with the cards.

Despite the conflicting red text between Cohen and
, I haven't seen that sort of segment used in WZCW for a long while. Excellent work on that!

It's also great to see that thing happen in the title match. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back