WZCW Discussion Thread

He got way better as a Dad. He's too dumb to be a bad person.

Super manga suggests otherwise.

GrQN3x0.png

You know somethings up when Vegeta of all people questions your parenting skills.

I played Doki Doki literature club a few days ago. One of the best games of this year. After a long time, I found a horror game worthy of the genre.

Sweet another convert.

Take that, FNAF.

[youtube]zFTw8GEyT70[/youtube]

FNAF ran out of steam after the 4th game. It's horror elements were already pretty un-horror, but the lore became way too convoluted after the 4th game.

DDLC is however...

d2acacqchg401.jpg

and you know...

just ....

DPAeVPwUIAA5IJq.jpg

Heinz Doofenshmirtz's parents didn't show up to his birth, give Goku a bit of slack here.

It's not just that. Apparently, despite having two kids and a grandkid, Goku still doesn't quite understand the whole sex/pregnancy concept.

Piccolo should have went to court for custody.

In Super they actually parody this. Piccolo being a better father to Gohan than Goku. T'was one of the more genuinely funny moments of the series.

It's not just that. Apparently, despite having two kids and a grandkid, Goku still doesn't quite understand the whole sex/pregnancy concept.

In Super they actually parody this. Piccolo being a better father to Gohan than Goku. T'was one of the more genuinely funny moments of the series.

Chi Chi essentially rapes him. That's how I've always taken it.

Again, Piccolo couldn't even teach him how to dodge.

Sounds to me that Doki Doki Literature Club was the result of the author watching School Days and going, "Pfft, I can do better. Mr. Editor, hold my beer."

My goddaughter (might as well say daughter since I practically raised her) left the house to go drive and take care of some horses an hour away. She calls me on my cellphone crying that she got into a car accident (new driver) and to come right away. My heart nearly explodes in my chest from fear and I rush out of the house. I drive down the road for 5 minutes and it's completely blocked off with police, firetrucks and ambulance. I have a second heart attack as I park my car and run down the street to her car. Firemen are working on her door and she's trapped inside.

Long story short, she hit a patch of ice, flew off of the road and snapped a telephone pole in half. She broke her shoulder and had three staples in her scalp to close a cut. She was wearing her seatbelt, if she wasn't she'd be dead right now.

That's how my night went.

Fucking hell Jeff, hope she heals quickly.

Also can I buy the film rights to your life?

Listened to the Fabulous Freebirds entrance theme while on the way to Freebird's where I am now enjoying a spicy quesarito.

Also @Jeff, hope she is ok. Praying for your family.

My goddaughter (might as well say daughter since I practically raised her) left the house to go drive and take care of some horses an hour away. She calls me on my cellphone crying that she got into a car accident (new driver) and to come right away. My heart nearly explodes in my chest from fear and I rush out of the house. I drive down the road for 5 minutes and it's completely blocked off with police, firetrucks and ambulance. I have a second heart attack as I park my car and run down the street to her car. Firemen are working on her door and she's trapped inside.

Long story short, she hit a patch of ice, flew off of the road and snapped a telephone pole in half. She broke her shoulder and had three staples in her scalp to close a cut. She was wearing her seatbelt, if she wasn't she'd be dead right now.

That's how my night went.

That's just... awful.

Hope that she recovers alright Jeff. Seat belts save lives though. I hit a patch of ice a few years back, completely totaled my car, but aside from a huge bruise on my chest from where the seat belt locked and held me in place, I walked away fine. You'll have to give us an update when you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back