WZCW Discussion Thread

I like. Hardcore shit, my dude.

Life's not bad. Tired as shit because I was in class all day. Currently browsing on WZ, as my girlfriend is trying to Skype with me.

I feel ya man, I switched to overnight shifts at my work about a month ago and my body is still adjusting to sleeping during the day. Plus with my son around and up during the day it can be difficult to sleep.

And thank you, sir. Was going to make it a Randy Orton sig but when it was done it just looked more like a Sam Smith sig.

Just got back from my first day of Conditioning class, running 1.28 miles. I can run that in my sleep, but for some reason I'm all worn out. I also put the idea I had for my next RP to paper and it looks... I don't know.
How's it going everybody?

Just got back from my first day of Conditioning class, running 1.28 miles. I can run that in my sleep, but for some reason I'm all worn out. I also put the idea I had for my next RP to paper and it looks... I don't know.
How's it going everybody?

conditioning class?

It feels wierd not RPing this round. This is the first time in about a year that I have not RPed. However, the break was much needed.

So I have some ideas on this notepad in front of me, and I have the basic outline for my RP, I just can't mesh them together. I'm gonna eat this cheeseburger and see if it helps

Just finished typing my RP up (possibly the earliest I've ever finished an RP). I can now go back to watching Buffy and sneezing my head off like a motherfucker until I post it later on in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back