WZ Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Since I'm bored out of my fucking mind, I've been wondering what random WZ members would be if they were Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Might create some for the hell of it and post them here.

I've been here a while to know most of you, any takers?

126975155411331.jpg

Mate aren't you at work...oh thats right you were working at the not so busy Subway....go ahead make the cards.

:suspic:

And Slam Master J-Dogg, it's 11pm at night. I'm pretty sure I don't open the shop at this time. Lol.

Now, to find these pictures of everyone.

How the hell am i supposed to know, you work at like 5 different Subways.

Do my card or GTFO.:suspic:

I think this thread is another case of a WZer needing to GET OUT AND LOSE THEIR FUCKING VIRGINITY.

Christ, who the fuck sits at home and thinks "I wonder what random people off the internet would be like as Yu-Gi-Oh cards?" Nobody fucking normal does!

You sicken me.

the funniest post of all time :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think this thread is another case of a WZer needing to GET OUT AND LOSE THEIR FUCKING VIRGINITY.

Christ, who the fuck sits at home and thinks "I wonder what random people off the internet would be like as Yu-Gi-Oh cards?" Nobody fucking normal does!

You sicken me.

Could be worse he could have pretended to have been a female for quite some time...

You sicken me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

I FUCKING LOVE ME SOME LUTHER!!!

:lmao::worship::lmao::worship::lmao::worship:

I am the only one on this forum that has actually hung out with FalKon in person several times, he's a cool guy.

You sicken me.

:( Ahh man, and here I was drawing goofy cartoons and thinking about posting them. Well at least I ain't normal, so I have an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back