WZ Tag Team Tournament 3 Selection

The New Age Outlaws --- Badass Billy Gunn and the Road Dogg.

Damn skippy. We can pick only one team eh? Lame.

...Did someone REALLY pick the fucking Smoking Gunns?!

FUCK YOU LEE. FUCK. YOU. YOU. FUCKING. ASSHOLE. MOTHER. FUCKER. FUCK. YOU. ASSHOLE. FUCK!

FUCK THAT SHIT! NAO damnit, NAO. Fuck the Smoking Gunns, I will murder Bart Gunn in his sleep if they are picked over the NAO god fucking damnit.

Fucking NorCal, I was gonna go Jericho Benoit

Fucking Becca - DX? Come on....:lmao:

OK- I pick The BrainBusters, sorry X.

(two man power trip is still available)

X... Lee picked The Smokin' Gunns as a joke. His real choice was Team Priceless.

Also, Ricky picked The New Age Outlaws already, so you need to make another selection. :)

Also, to Sam... you need to add Shadowmancer's selection of the Extreme Horsemen to the first page.

The Brain Busters - Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard

and, just to screw all of you around...

Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Masahiro Chono

No Big, Bad, and Dangerous from me this year...

Does IC's pick take precendence? If he really wants the BrainBusters, I can take the Two Man Power Trip HHH and Austin...

Are you kidding? A team that couldn't beat the Nasty Boys or a team that dominated the WWF/E.....

OK. I'm glad Marty Janeatty makes a tournament and HHH has to be teamed with Krush in the Deuces wild fill ins.

Have Sabu & RVD been picked yet? What about the Impact Players?

look on the first page, it tells you which teams have been picked.

Right, my official pick is RVD and Sabu then.

Strike Force should totally be in this as well...

I picked Headshrinkers because I though you were goingt o pick Strike Force X. Geez you try to throw a bone to someone and I get RVD and Sabu out of it?

Well shit KB I didn't know that man. Strike Force are up there, but I had to go with RVD & Sabu.

Is that all the teams then? Is it too late to sub in Strike Force for some other team or something? Strike Force FTMFW!

I'll chuck 'em in one of the battle royals. So, y'know, vote for 'em.

People can start nominating teams that were left out now. They'll be going into battle royals to compete for just sixteen more places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back