Official Unoffical Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

So due to my abscense yet again, this tournament has stalled, but I should be back to normal. Situations at work arose, and I was the guy to get the hours, so long story short, real life interfered with me E-Life, but now I'm back, and looking to get round 3 started on Wednesday. Over the next few days I'll review round 2, and all that jazz. Anyways, I have decided that with this round I will actively participate instead of being an innocent bystander waiting for the results, beware...beware.

So far I've managed to keep America's Most Wanted, the Latin American Xchange, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and even the Motor City Machine Guns in it, even over bigger, older and in some cases deader teams. A huge achievement, if I do say so myself.

So far I've managed to keep America's Most Wanted, the Latin American Xchange, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and even the Motor City Machine Guns in it, even over bigger, older and in some cases deader teams. A huge achievement, if I do say so myself.

Indeed it is. Now obviously, when they run into competition like the Steiners, Harlem Heat, Edge & Christian, etc, you're going to have to pull out ALL of the stops, but it's quite commendable.

Edge and Christian maybe. Harlem Heat if I use hidden messages that tap into voters' minds. The Steiner Brothers? Doesn't look good. But damn it, I haven't watched all those YouTube videos for nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back