WZ Posters Tournament

I think me and Lee got to the Semi-Finals of that one. Not sure though.

Yeah. And the finals of a tag team tournament were contested in a one on one match.

I lost to someone not as good as me in round one. Can't remember who exactly but that's irrelevant.

Sounds like a great idea, and something that I am sure Dave and JGlass could do an excellent job in organizing and running.

I lost to someone not as good as me in round one. Can't remember who exactly but that's irrelevant.

You remember who it was.

ThisGuy72Red.jpg

Me!

I remember I went out to FTS, though can't remember if it was the final 8 or 4.

If I posted more I'd have a better following like I used to.

I believe I defeated Jack-Hammer (which is baffling) in the first round and bowed out in round two. Though I have the foggiest idea as to who I lost to. I wanna say it was SavageTaker.

EDIT: And of course I'd be down for another one.

I don't recall (being in) the last one. If you have to self-enter into it, then I'll toss my name in the ringer.

Coco recently gave me green rep. I'm feeling the love like never before. <3 Like I could take on the forum.. again. :suspic:

EDIT: I only want to be involved if I can PM for votes, offer rep as reward, and complain of conspiracy if I'm eliminated early. It's only fair, I believe.

If you really think you're ready to step back in with the big dawgs you'd rejoin WZCW.

I like to think I'd make it a few rounds in this.

not sure when or who I lost to last time.

Oh yeah, I'm in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back