WZ Posters Tournament: Second Round:Slyfox696 vs Eazy-Free

Slyfox696 vs Eazy-Free

• Slyfox696

• Eazy-Free

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
voted for Eazy Even though Team Wes is better than Team Freedom. He has Coco as VP ('nuff said.)

His posts are enough explanation as to why.

So from this hypothesis, my calculations are telling me that the sum of this question is...

Blind Cena love = Votes? That doesn't sound right. Maybe I should do the problem over again or ask for help. CM, Ya' know this?.:headscratch:

So from this hypothesis, my calculations are telling me that the sum of this question is...

Blind Cena love = Votes? That doesn't sound right. Maybe I should do the problem over again or ask for help. CM, Ya' know this?.:headscratch:

From what I've seen he explains his posts to the last detail, but what you choose to get from that is up to you. If blind Cena love is really great, consistent posts, then I've got no problem with it.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well is this Bar room posting or wrestling posting. Slyfox hands down if it's the latter.

Well, I like both of these guys. But Slyfox gives 200% to every post, he plans every point in his arguements to the last detail. But on the other hand, Eazy Free's fun. This is hard...
If I was choosing who to go pound a few burgers and beers with, I'd go with Eazy. But this is about the best poster. And very few people on this site can last in an arguement wit Sly for long without getting an infraction for flaming. Sly wins it by a hair.

Sorry Sly, my votes going to Easy Off.. I give him too much shit not to vote for him..
Not a problem. I wouldn't vote for me either. In this poll or the last one.

On a side note, is there a point to this tournament, or is it just popularity contest?

Not a problem. I wouldn't vote for me either. In this poll or the last one.

On a side note, is there a point to this tournament, or is it just popularity contest?

I don't entirely think its a popularity contest, but then again I'm sure it could very well be.

Also, I wasn't even here when my "match-up" happened, but I wouldn't of voted for myself either. I MAY vote for myself against Jake, just because I'm finding it really hard to believe anyone would vote against Jake.

Ok. I thought so. I was wondering what happened to you. Thought you might have left the forum for greener pastures.

naw I could never leave this place

I was a depressed drunk for a while staying in the Bar Room but now Ive seen the light and have been posting wrestling n shit

good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back