• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round: Eazy Free vs. Total Package

[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round

• Eazy Free

• Total Package

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Wes and Will, Jake was the first person to 'get me on his side' :p
Oh and AJ theres nothing wrong with being a kiss ass... aslong as it's mine that's being kissed :p

Best Mod(Not G-Mod). Will sucks.. ...that can be true

:eek2: :disappointed: Bad form, bad form. hahahaha

Most Sexiest WZ poster. I'll win this thing with ease....you sure I mean will beat Jake!

What the hell, two slaps in my face in one post regarding Wes?! lol

On the list of Future G-Mods/Admins....you will tak emy spot when i mov eup so ya

Make that 3.. hahaha Damn you. :p

Well i do see his name more on stuff . Wes is taking all my infractions away lol

His name IS on everything anymore.. I'm still saying he doesn't even write anything regarding explaining the infraction, outside of likely "quit." hahaha

I've been infraction blocked several times by him. I have to learn to sum mine up better. Overall, as long as the spamming is being stopped, I'm fine with it. And I like explaining (in detail) why they did what they did, so they don't do it again.

His name IS on everything anymore.. I'm still saying he doesn't even write anything regarding explaining the infraction, outside of likely "quit." hahaha

I've been infraction blocked several times by him. I have to learn to sum mine up better. Overall, as long as the spamming is being stopped, I'm fine with it. And I like explaining (in detail) why they did what they did, so they don't do it again.

Dont feel bad I infraction block him most of time so there the payback will

ME said:
Let's break it down...

More Sexy: Wes.

More Cool: Wes.

Better Poster: Wes.

Better Lover: Wes, Free is 16, he's still shooting early.

Better E-Friend: Wes.

Overall better personality: Wes.

This one's a runaway.

^^

There Freedom. Sorry.

Let's break it down...

More Sexy: Wes.

More Cool: Wes.

Better Poster: Wes.

Better Lover: Wes, Free is 16, he's still shooting early.

Better E-Friend: Wes.

Overall better personality: Wes.

This one's a runaway.

lol not

meh were basically the same there

I get all the action and Ill be 17 in two weeks exactly

Im a loyal ass E-friend just ask COCO

seriously I brought slang to the Bar Room and am arguably the most charismatic poster on here

come on now Wes your overlookin Eazy mothafuckin Free

Freedom, Please, don't kid yourself. You are nowhere near being the Total Package. Your more of a...errr....Box.

Freedom, Please, don't kid yourself. You are nowhere near being the Total Package. Your more of a...errr....Box.

seriously the Shaman of Sexy not only is the best looking Package on the truck but is also the most requested Package youll ever see

vote for the Shaman now and join me in the palace of wisdom or continue to be a slave to society

that is all

que

clearly IM the first person to saY THINGS basic vocabulary and FACT, Seriously I make that shit work

You clearly no nothing about how to spit game though. Remember ED? You lost her. Becca? Will took her. Danielle? Mine and I <3 her.

If you want mackin' classes fell free to PM me. Until then, please take yo' ass back to Culvers to make love with a burger.

lol not

meh were basically the same there

I get all the action and Ill be 17 in two weeks exactly

Im a loyal ass E-friend just ask COCO

seriously I brought slang to the Bar Room and am arguably the most charismatic poster on here

come on now Wes your overlookin Eazy mothafuckin Free
Or he could ask me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo