WZ Posters Tournament: Second Round:C.M. vs Justinsayne

C.M. vs Justinsayne

• C.M.

• Justinsayne

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both of these guys a great deal, but to be 100% honest, no offense to C.M., Justin's my boy. Despite his anti-Santino sentiments, he's my co-pilot around here, and I have to have his back. Justin is a huge part of the non-wrestling forums and creates positive traffic around the music threads, and posts well in wrestling and non-wrestling areas.

Ok seriously what is it with this crap with people saying they can't choose, so they aren't voting, seriously fucking vote damn it, I don't care if you vote for me or CM, or just flip a coin to make the decision, or what, but please just fucking vote

Ok seriously what is it with this crap with people saying they can't choose, so they aren't voting, seriously fucking vote damn it, I don't care if you vote for me or CM, or just flip a coin to make the decision, or what, but please just fucking vote

Why are you mad?
You're winning at the moment

Oh for... fine Justin I'll vote, even though I don't want to.
hmmm... Wes's yes man... or long red hair... hmmm... decided :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back