WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: Echelon v justinsayne

Echelon v justinsayne

• Echelon

• justinsayne

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

When it comes to generating discussions and being active within the WZ community, Justin has me beat by a mile, I've said before that out of all the active mods on the site, I'm probably the least well known

Oh well, at least I campaign better than Justin, really the score should be 9 - 2 :lol2:

But I couldn't campaign, I just got home, LOL

Technically I have to vote for Slyfox as well
Not yet, I'm only ahead by one

I'm interested in Jake vs Luther though, I personally don't think Jake will care who wins, but will Luther?

Technically I have to vote for Slyfox as well
Not yet, I'm only ahead by one

I'm interested in Jake vs Luther though, I personally don't think Jake will care who wins, but will Luther?

Slyfox is overrated

Probably, it would be funny though to see Luther get knocked out of his own tournament in the first round though, But then I think it would be badass if he and I would reignite out feud in the finals...what better way to end tis than with me owning Luther, LOL

Yeah,you should voted for me
Who the hell is he?

My original vote was for you, but since Tomko and I worked out a deal where he voted for me, I changed my vote. If you change your vote to me, then I may just change my vote back to you

My original vote was for you, but since Tomko and I worked out a deal where he voted for me, I changed my vote. If you change your vote to me, then I may just change my vote back to you

I don't need your vote right now

Hey, you can't change votes, that's cheating:angry:

No its not, cheating would be me adding votes to one side making it greater than the other, all I did was change my vote from one person to the other, the total amount of votes remained the same

How the fuck do you figure that, other than the fact that he's a mod, I've contributed tons, I've pretty much single handly tried, albeit unsuccesfully for the most part, to generate more ROH discussion, I am always adding to the music forum, as well as taking part in almost all of the LDs, I also add a shit load to the wrestling sections as well

It hasn't gone unnoticed.

I like Ech. Justin gets on my nerves.

Hell this is the bar room, why do I need a reason other than that?

Ech has my vote.

Just realised, I can edit this thing. Anyway, I mistakenly voted for Justin.

Teach you for supporting Triple H, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back