WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: Prax vs. Shadowmancer

Prax vs. Shadowmancer

• Prax

• Shadowmancer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadownmancer gets my vote. I never knew Prax.. is it possible that a guy who isn't even on the forum anymore, could win this thing?

Prax was the man when I first showed up on these forums. Like a mentor. Great guy. But I also have to take into account that Shadow posts like a champ and creates some awesome debates. OH and he's not banned. Shadow gets the vote despite the sentimental presence.

I voted for Shadowmancer because i have no idea who Prax is... I wasn't around when he was. Plus i like Shadowmancers WOTW thread..

Wasn't he an admin? Meh, I never paid attention until he got banned. Good move, in my opinion.

Shadow gets the vote.

Whatever happened to that whole Mods vs. Members thing people promised? My guess is that they were also b-a-n-n-e-d. Or imprisoned. Isn't Texas...something still in prison?

Extremly. Speaking of which, how would you feel if I picked Mark Briscoe now in the UWF Draft?

Shadow gets my vote...how the fuck is Prax even in this thing, the guy was banned like what, a fucking year ago, which means the guy contributes nothing to the forums, Shadow...well WOTW, nuff said

While Prax was a fellow WZEvolution member, and broke in at the same time as me, I go with Shadowmancer, perhaps the most under rated and under appreciated guy on these forums.

I don't think it'd be fair for someone who's banned to win, against someone who contributes alot to these forums. Thus, I voted for Shadowmancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back