WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: Kasey vs. RVDgurl

Kasey vs. RVDgurl

• Kasey

• RVDgurl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey. RVDgurl is cool. But despite what Luther thinks Kasey is one of the best posters on here. Even though the cunt hardly posts anymore.

He's not stale because he's never around. You think he's overrated because he's always negative. But the reason he's always negative is because wrestling is shit at the moment.

I actually really like Kasey from the Music forums. He shows up and puts together some of the best analysis of bands and songs I have read in a great deal of time. His posts on Megadeth vs Metallica were well researched and presented.

But this is a wrestling forum, and RVDGurl carries several torches. She represents ECW very well, while keeping an open mind. She also represents ROH pretty well - I for one have learned a great deal from her. She is also one of the minority female wrestling fans I truly. Peopl like her, ED, and HBKaholic do a nice job coming on to this site and contributing.

So, RVD Gurl gets my vote. If Kasey would hang around a bit more, he'd earn more respect.

RVDgurl gets my vote. All I've seen from Kasey is his love for the Fire Pro Wrestling game.. I know he's posted else-where, but I've talked with RVDgurl outside of the forums too, to know how nice she is.

It simply boils down to not knowing Kasey as much.

this one is hard.. I really don't know who Kasey is, but i do read his post, and I just read his posts in the Cena thread from a while back... But this is still a toss up, at the moment

RVDgurl obviously. Kasey has some intelligent post but so does RVDgurl and she is nice and my girl.

Kasey, simply put, in my opinion, when he's here, he's the best poster. And he's probably the best poster on any forum I've ever been to. Reading him own people when I first came on here was what got me hooked, along with Jake and XFear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back