WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: HBK-aholic vs. Mr. Sam

HBK-aholic vs. Mr. Sam

• HBK-aholic

• Mr. Sam

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So out of curiosity your child means nothing?

Wow, you know I didn't think anyone other than Leore could be completely fucking brain dead.. until now. Good job with that.

Do me a favor, don't type anymore, because its really hard for me to see anything other than complete shit coming out of your posts.. especially if you're fucking stupid enough to think my daughter means nothing to me.

Keep talking shit. Keep going. Brian, apparently he doesn't give a shit, but it's none of our business.

Keep talking shit. Keep going. Brian, apparently he doesn't give a shit, but it's none of our business.

You interfere one more time, & I'll find a way to ban you myself. I've had enough of your shit for one day. I don't give a shit if in doing so, I lose my mod spot, or my entire forum membership..

I take this as you flaming me. Do it again, & I'll ban you for it. If I can't, I'll find someone who will.. I'm sure it won't be hard.

This is the bar room. Flaming is allowed in the bar room. And I didn't flame you.

You interfere one more time, & I'll find a way to ban you myself. I've had enough of your shit for one day. I don't give a shit if in doing so, I lose my mod spot, or my entire forum membership..

I take this as you flaming me. Do it again, & I'll ban you for it. If I can't, I'll find someone who will.. I'm sure it won't be hard.

I think things are getting abit to heated in here, smiles people no need to take it out on anyone :smashfreakB:

I vote Sam, hes the reason i started doing photoshop sigs...GO SAM!

One more vote and HBK-aholic will have ten votes.

Then she can be called a dime.

On a side note, why do they call an assist in the NBA "dropping a dime"?

One more vote and HBK-aholic will have ten votes.

Then she can be called a dime.

On a side note, why do they call an assist in the NBA "dropping a dime"?

I don't know... I was never much of the basketball player.

I should give Stephen A Smith a call.

A Vote for Sam is a vote for Integrity, which is one of the Three I's, vote Sam.

only thing i can think of calling an assist a dime is because its passed around so easily? just like dimes are since they are only 10 cents and no one cares about it? i dunno

If you ask Stephen A. Smith, I'm sure it'll have something to do with the oppression of black Americans.

I like Stephen A Smith, must be his arrogance... Reminds me of Shannon Sharpe on the NFL show on CBS.

But i don't know. Woody Paige could have an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back