WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: Echelon v justinsayne

Echelon v justinsayne

• Echelon

• justinsayne

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Asylum vs Women's Wrestling. Wow, tough choice. Gotta stick with my run-in partner, though. Justin gets my vote in a CLOSE decision.

extremely tough decision, two awesome posters. But Justin is the only other avid Triple H fan besides me....so I gotta stick with him...

Sorry Ech, we share similar love for the pregnancy thing.. but Justin's been a very great friend outside of the Forums. He's gotta get my vote.

I didn't know who to vote for due to my noobness. So I picked based on music or Women's wrestling. I like music alot but women's wrestling as always been my favorite and I have learned alot from Echelon (even though he doesn't know it.) :) So I voted for him.

Well, I just broke the tie. I voted for Echelon because he said if I didn't he would make sure I had an "accident".

I vote for Echelon. The guy is awesome!! He contributes way more than Justin does, IMO. Besides, he is the only guy that is really really into women's wrestling and not for their looks!! Ech gets my vote!!

I haven't voted yet. I'm still hurt about not being considered for the tournament at all. Somehow, some way, I'm gonna raise some e-hell before this thing is over in a non e-life threatening way.

I vote for Echelon. The guy is awesome!! He contributes way more than Justin does, IMO. Besides, he is the only guy that is really really into women's wrestling and not for their looks!! Ech gets my vote!!

How the fuck do you figure that, other than the fact that he's a mod, I've contributed tons, I've pretty much single handly tried, albeit unsuccesfully for the most part, to generate more ROH discussion, I am always adding to the music forum, as well as taking part in almost all of the LDs, I also add a shit load to the wrestling sections as well

How the fuck do you figure that, other than the fact that he's a mod, I've contributed tons, I've pretty much single handly tried, albeit unsuccesfully for the most part, to generate more ROH discussion, I am always adding to the music forum, as well as taking part in almost all of the LDs, I also add a shit load to the wrestling sections as well

I remember defending your music thread at one point

lol

When it comes to generating discussions and being active within the WZ community, Justin has me beat by a mile, I've said before that out of all the active mods on the site, I'm probably the least well known

Oh well, at least I campaign better than Justin, really the score should be 9 - 2 :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back