WZ Poster of the Month- August 2009

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
So here's how this is going to work. There will be 3 categories, Best Wrestling Poster, Best Non Wrestling Poster, and Biggest Bitch. You may select 2 nominees per category. At Midnight Tomorrow, I will tally up the votes and create the polls. Go.

1 - TM... he posts in wrestling right? 2- BradTheGreat 3- lets say.... Deej
Ok now I will show you how you're supposed to do it. Best Wrestling Poster-1. mysterio_fan 2. SavageTaker Best Non Wrestling Poster- 1. xfearbefore 2. jmt225 Biggest Bitch- LetEmKnow

Best Wrestling Poster: Lord Sidious, Phoenix

Best Non-Wrestling Poster: jmt225, xfearbefore

Biggest Bitch: Rokitka, Lee (nominate me in return, man...I want a crying and stomping smiley face).

Edit: I change my vote from xfearbefore to Lee for whiniest bitch of the month...he's been exceptionally cranky this month.

Mysterio Fan for best wrestling poster. He turned this month of posting into a mod spot.

Non wrestling - SlyFox. Look at the standardized tests debate. Razorback had an excellent month, so he gets my other nim.

Bitch - BannedTheGreat.

Haha well yeah that argument was pretty damn stupid, I'll give you that. I still think I won though. :D

I don't think he was being serious. He wanted you guys to nominate each other. Also, I forgot to mention, I will take the 3 posters with the most nominations and create a poll. In case that wasn't clear.

Wrestling Posts: KB / M_F
Non-Wrestling: JMT / FTS
Whiny Bitch: LetEmKnow

wrestling: Klown Karnage
Non Wrestling: Fear
Bitch: Milky ;)

Best Wrestling: 1. SavageTaker, 2. Tenta
Best Non Wrestling: 1. xfearbefore, 2. jmt
Biggest Bitch: Undertakers#1Fan

Tenta woulda been one but he's been away for a while, ST is pretty damn good though.

Wrestling: M_F & Klown_Karnage
Non-Wrestling: Lee - he takes out the trash a lot
Bitch: BernacK6 [diva posts] & taker_for_life [complaining about being in prison]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back