WZ Password Tournament

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If you want to participate in the tournament version of WZ Password like I had last night, sign up here. I'll make room for as many people as sign up.

I could see this becoming a wrestlezone tradition. I just finished speed reading through last night's thread, and it seemed like a lot of fun. We could even make divisions with championships. A World Heavyweight Championship division, and Intercontinental Champion division, a Divas division for LR and... women... hell I'd even be down for a tag-team division, just as long as I'm not on Crock's team. I enjoy his posting, but Wrestlezone Password does not seem to be his strong suit.

PS: I just made this post to make fun of Crock. Sorry Crock.

If only it was possible to have a Password Triple Threat match, the ratings would be through the roof!

Trooper has already situated himself as Stone Cold, and Crock appropriately represents The Rock, I'd be happy to play Kurt Angle, I do drink plenty of milk.

How dare you talk to me like that Crock? I won Who Wants to be a Wrestlezone Millionare with a BROKEN FINGER! Do you know how hard it is to use that touch screen monitor with a broken finger? Do you? I didn't think so. And I'll tell you one other thing, when you and I step into the Password arena together and come face to face, I will snap your feeble minded guess in half. Oh it's true. It's DAMN TRUE.

You aren't on the same level as me, you're not ready to go one on one... with The Great One. Don't make me sic Rikishi on you. *I did it... for The Crock.*

That's exactly the type of arrogance that I feed on Crock. When I have you in the Knuckle Lock and you beg for mercy, I'll remember your crocky attitude and break every last one of your fingers with a grin on my face and song in my heart.

So... I'll do you a favor. I'll take you straight down Know Your Role Boulevard right around the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you straight into the Smackdown Hotel.

*Crocky, Crocky, Crocky!*

It's gonna be damn hard for you to do anything when I break all your fingers clean off of your hand. DAMN HARD!

JGLASS! (dun dun) JGLASS! (dun dun) JGLASS! (dun dun) JGLASS!

How dare you, I'm a god damn American hero! I won the gold medal at the Wrestlezonelympics for this country with a broken finger, how dare you insult me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back