WZ Gameshow: Fourth Night (Thursday at 4:30 PM, EDT)

bullzeye with Colin Delaney. Here's the last question. Stay tuned afterwards for a special announcement. All right, here's the question:

This "preying" CHIKARA wrestler should be an honorary member of the Five Deadly Venoms…or maybe even Slipknot.

klunderbunker with UltraMantis Black. All right.

Since klunderbunker's team dominated, I'm changing the rules for the championship up a bit. Given that Tenta, Deej, Lee, and GD participated so much, they will all be on the team that will be facing off against Team klunderbunker. This team may also pick three more teammates. klunderbunker, you may pick four new teammates, but you must keep Ferbian, and you also get spoilerfan since he has by far made me laugh the most with his ludicrous guesses over PM.

All right, assemble your teams. Then, discuss a time either tomorrow, Saturday, or Sunday when you guys want to have the championship round.

Im betting tdigle ignored my pms

Dude, you answered Jackie Chan for one of the questions. I would have ignored your question.

Though, in all fairness, I did put Matt Bourne, with the idea of scaring children. I fucked up on a lot of them, and when I realized it, the damn 60 second thing made me realize I wasn't going to get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back