WZ Gameshow: Fourth Night (Thursday at 4:30 PM, EDT)

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The theme is current wrestling (2000-today). Here are the categories:

Autobiographical Quotes (I cite the quote, you name the wrestling autobiography it came from; all autobiographies I cite will have been published in 2000 or later)

SmackDown!

Pro Wrestling NOAH

TNA

Indy Medley (Questions can be about either ROH, CHIKARA, or CZW)

Need help with questions? i wont participate in it if your stuck with making questions (Can't think of one or anything) and if i can help Pm me

Where were you today spoilerfan? Our team got raped. To the dungeon with you.

Dude i know little of what they are probabably going to ask plus im on a ps3 that frreezes a bit anf isnt fast people here have superfast internet,the reason i didn't go on the game show is i have no idea what EDT is and also out of the Whole round i only knew the hogan "Infamous" interveiw comparing Igp Title to Rolls royce.

And also you didn't show up etheir plus its noy like we had a chance

Again, I want Shocky to come back so I can challenge him for king of old school. The two times we've tried the forums have crashed.

Again, I want Shocky to come back so I can challenge him for king of old school. The two times we've tried the forums have crashed.

I would have my Michael Jackson popcorn gif ready.

Still, I'd love the chance to find an old school topic to debate Shocky, KB, and Lariat. Those are the only three I've yet to have an earnest debate with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back