WZ Gameshow: Fourth Night (Thursday at 4:30 PM, EDT)

Fair point. Though you have to admit there's plenty of folks who have sided with my argument, and then there's Lee who said Stevie Richards

True. I mean smart people. FTS sided with me, I believe JMT did as well. Perhaps I oughta just go respond to that. Then again, Ferbian and I are taking two posts for one reply in the preseason match in the GWS

All right, which teams are represented? I think I have people for the following teams:

Team klunderbunker

Team Subway Monkey Hour

Team Blue Cardinal

Team D-Man

What about Team Lee and Team NorCal?

I know who the best debaters here are and I know who the smart posters here are. Why should good thread topics be put into a debate where two people do the arguing for days until the thread is forgotten about by everyone else?

All right, Team klunderbunker picks first. PM ME YOUR ANSWERS. Here are your categories:

Autobiographical Quotes (I cite the quote, you name the TITLE of the wrestling autobiography it came from; all autobiographies I cite will have been published in 2000 or later)

SmackDown

TNA

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Indy Medley (Questions can be about wrestlers that have competed in either ROH, CHIKARA, or CZW, or about the aforementioned promotions themselves.)

I know who the best debaters here are and I know who the smart posters here are. Why should good thread topics be put into a debate where two people do the arguing for days until the thread is forgotten about by everyone else?

Funzies? Besides, TM isn't here to make the threads into posts anymore. I believe they're open game, and will probably use them after my debate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back