• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ award show

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
I was wondering if there has ever been one?

Have categories and have ppl vote.

-mod of the yr
-poster of the yr
-rookie of the yr
-troll of the yr
-Alt of the yr
-Best spam posters
-Best non spam poster.
-Best signature
-Worst Poster
-Funniest poster

I'm sure we could come up with a few other categories. Do it like a live discussion. Sounds like it could be really funny or fun.

Maybe have the mod's be like the academy. Idk how to really do voting.

Any1 like this idea?

This already happens every year. A dozen or more categories, people get nominated and voted on. EOTY awards, can likely find them in the archives.

It's the END of the year awards, not halfway through the year awards. Let's not jump the gun gentlefolks.

Lol, I joined in April of 09, but I really didn't start regularly posting until I got into prison....which was I believe January 10, 2010 .Actually...I think if I never went to prison, I would have stayed until the Ellisman V2 thread died, and then I woulda left. Imagine that. Being in Prison just kinda gave a challenge to me, and I've said before, it did help a lot.

There really hasn't been a rookie, so far this year, that stands out. Not to me, at least.

Maybe not stand out, but I can pull some names outta my ass....that Cole miner dude. Although he joined in late 2010...and I don't see him as often.

Yeah you're right. It is only April though. I'm sure some poor guy will wind up here over the summer.

Sully totally agree, Prison helps a ton. You really need to make great posts for anyone to actually go down there and read them.

I was looking at the class of 2009. No wonder why 2010 sucked, they set the bar so how. There was D Man, Doc, GD I think, Dave. Pretty much everybody who's big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back