• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Armageddon

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
It's happening.

We've become a war zone of n00bz vs. the world, SPAMbino's been banned which will only bring us an annoying alt, Undertaker's#1fan is obviously Deadman v.2 (maybe its just his avatar), and TDigle is nowhere to be found.

Milkyway laughed at my jokes?!!! WTF! That's not how it works!

You're supposed to hate me, you fuckers!

What's next? CCS returns? FalKon is posts pics of itself and gets everyone horny, but we later find out that it was the hairy sweaty guy in the background behind the hot chick? What has this cruel world come to?

And for the first time in a long time, I have the feeling that nobody is jacking off.

:icon_neutral:

Yet again, something being blown out of proportion. It happens every once in awhile and nothing comes of it.

Armagedon? NO way! I have been on Sly's bad list since May of 2007.

Sly and I argueing is nothing new at all. Back then, however, he had no power and if I had stuck with it, I might be up there in stature aswell.

FalKon is posts pics of itself and gets everyone horny, but we later find out that it was the hairy sweaty guy in the background behind the hot chick? What has this cruel world come to?
Please god no.......And hell will freeze over before shadowmancer talks to me..

Where is tdigle? Oh yeah...

This is not the apocalypse. Don't worry, my bots will bring that about in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back