WWE YOUTUBE SHOWS!!!

RoadhogJ

Self-Proclaimed Jackass
Hopefully you have had a chance to see WWE's range of Youtube Shows, but after watching them,

Which Is Your Favourite?
Is There Any That You Dont Like?
Would You Add Another Show To The Channel If You Could?
What Would It Be Called?
Who Would Host It/Appear In It?
What Would It Be About?
Discuss?

If You Cant Remember The Shows Names, Here They Are:
Are You Serious?!
WWE Download!
Backstage Fallout!
WWE Inbox!
Outside The Ring!
Z! True Long Island Story!
Santino's Foreign Exchange!

Z! True Long Island Story and Foreign Exchange would have to be my favorite shows. Ryder and Marella are awesome. It's a shame they are/were comedy jobbers. I would add a show focused on the Divas. I always come across an article where a Diva (past or present) is complaining that they don't have enough screen time, and that they can't connect with the fans. Anyone of the Divas could host it.

Which Is Your Favorite?
Z!TLIS and FE. Fun, Funny, and Interesting.

Is There Any That You Dont Like?
Download gets boring. I just don't think it is interesting enough.

Would You Add Another Show To The Channel If You Could?
Sure

What Would It Be Called?
WWE Review

Who Would Host It/Appear In It?
Panel would include Striker, JR, Cole, King, Styles

What Would It Be About?
A Sportscenter for the WWE.

I like the Youtube channels. The one with Santino is by far my favourite, although Are You Serious? is hilarious as well.

A SportsCentre-style review episode would be an interesting concept, but the review shows that the WWE used to have were uninteresting. Even if I missed a Raw, I wouldn't watch it because the next week's Raw would have better content and better commentary.

My personal favorites are WWE Download, Z True Long Island Story and Are You Serious?. Before the new shows I was a passionate Long Island Story viewer and I loved what Zac Ryder was putting on the show with the family aspect and the Ask the Heel segment. I did pull back with my viewing because when it was moved to the WWE YouTube channel I don't know what happened but I just didn't seem to get as excited as I used to. I like the idea with these YouTube shows and I think with the launch of the network they can be easily moved there to be viewed also.

I like Are You Serious, Z! True Long Island Story, and WWE Download.

I'm not too fond of Backstage Fallout simply because I feel that the stuff they do can easily be put on television if not for general laziness or giving a huge chunk of air time to a select few.

I wish they had aftermath shows showing what backstage is like after a big match. They did it for the Rock and Mankind. And HHH and HBK.

It would have been cool to see what happened when HBK, HHH and UT went backstage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back