WWE - youtube

Dj Martyn

Dazed and Confused
Now we all know that Youtube wont host any WWE media at WWE's request, but.....I found another one of the many youtube'esq websites that have been popping up, and its called www.dailymotion.com and it has quite a bit of WWE media on it... just thought o would let people know, i spent a couple of hours on it the other day reminiscing with some classic moments.

P.s i dont support piracy but classic clips/random highlight videos, presented in less than perfect quality are in my opinion...at least...ok.....for a poor student like myself....

Wow man thanks alot Youtube took alot of the WWF and WWE videos off this rocks thanks alot!!

WWE will probably find out about this, and take the vids off them unfortunately. And its not really piracy, because its not the WHOLE event

Humm i suppose, although it does have some full dvds and videos hosted like the old MIck foley: hard knocks and cheap pops and a full CZW event as well....so maybe that is piracy....i dont know...

it is proper good to have somewhere like it to look back over an entire era, to be Dailymotion has loads from every fed on it...

Youtube isn't piracy. Piracy is illeagally downloading movies, not just watching clips on the internet. Youtube is to publicized so it wouldn't be still going if it was illeagal.

TNA wants its fan to support them and don't mind if you post their videos on youtube or anything you want etc... WWE is just caring about the money. If they were smart they would allow it, it gives them more publicity.

i know its watching streaming videos on the net, its only piracy when someone uploads something that is copyrighted....think of it like a tv station. they have to have the same licenses for copyrighted material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back