• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Survivor Series Tournament

I was rather hoping that Ambrose would go out in the semi's if he isn't going to win it outright. If it ends up as him and Reigns in the final, the fans reaction to Reigns will be interesting.

If he turns heel they will boo him out the building. If he stays face and Ambrose turns they will still cheer Ambrose, as they have all year. Can't really see this ending up in a good way for Reigns, fan reaction wise, unless he's up against another opponent.

As for who wins. I'm too the point right now where I really don't care anymore. It's pretty obvious that this tournament is a farce. Reigns was the number one contender going in, he'd already won that right. What they should have done what have a heel tournament to see who should face him. That would have given us some interesting matches, heel against heel. Oh well, Reigns will win, Sheamus will try to cash in, most likely fail, and Ambrose will get cheered out the building heel or face.

Okay, let's face it. Next week on Raw, Roman Reigns is going go face Cesaro. We can be quite sure that Roman will garnish tons of heat regardless of his performances. He seemed to be better in the ring with smaller opponents but with Cesaro's talent he could never match him in the ring. Either Vince will curtain a tad moveset of Cesaro or Roman plays the underdog. Nevertheless, Roman Reigns will get tons of heat.

It won't help the cause if He wins against Dean Ambrose at the Survivor Series and wins the title. The only lucid possible way to make him overcome the odds is that, he should fend off Sheamus who should try to cash in at the Survivor Series and he should take the pinfall not Dean Ambrose (Considered the match as triple threat similar to WM 30 scenario) That might make him look like, he had overcame his darkest horse. He might get respect from the fans.

If WWE still wants to play him the superman, then hell no, he'll get booed out of Survivor Series. He got the moves and charisma, don't make him to just throw series of punches and finish the match with a tackle. That's asinine!

Well now that its almost obvious to some extend that it will be
Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns in the final..
So who is your favorite i mean who do you pick to win the Championship and carry the WWE heading to Wrestlemania 32..

If Dean Ambrose wins fans is gonna cheer him even if he turns heel and that is a big problem in front of authority. So if he wins he must win it without turning heel...
If Roman Reigns wins he can do that without turning heel coz he is the next Superman of the company but how many will like him going over Ambrose for the Victory..I dont know..
Or will they introduce Sheamus in the end and make him the champion which will generate the heat that he gets every week already..

Lot of confusion and problems in front of Authority..
Id go with Roman Reigns emerging out as the champion in the final clean thats the only way for the Authority...

Your pick..

I notice in the video below HHH never mentioned Ambrose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=464&v=61Al05HARgA

I wonder why. It makes me think Ambrose will be the guy who sells out to The Authority.

HHH had an interview with Michael Cole and unless its all a swerve,
RR is not turning heel and siding with the authority which means the
authority is going to push someone else.

It would seem to me Ambrose is unlikely to turn heel for he's probably
the most over face so we'll either get Owens or ADR vs RR with a
MITB cash in if Reigns wins.

HHH had an interview with Michael Cole and unless its all a swerve,
RR is not turning heel and siding with the authority which means the
authority is going to push someone else.

It would seem to me Ambrose is unlikely to turn heel for he's probably
the most over face so we'll either get Owens or ADR vs RR with a
MITB cash in if Reigns wins.

It's Rock & the Corporation in 1998 all over again. Every possibility that Reigns turns heel. Just don't trust Vince to do it.

If it does end up being ADR and Reigns in the final it'll be a good one. They had a match last year on RAW which was amazing. Reigns matched ADR's speed and with his power moves turned out to the one of the best matches I'd seen that month.

Same could happen with Owens. It would be power against power, no finesse there at all. So either one I would go for in the finals. Give Reigns a good pop and if he wins then he'll have been in one hell of a fight. Totally unlike Big Show on the last RAW which wasn't the greatest.

I'd pick Reigns to win and turn heel and joins The Authority. Cena wins the Rumble.
Why? because according to Meltzer WWE has plans in place for Mania that will see Cena vs. Reigns because they feel the fans will cheer Reigns over Cena.

So why not have Cena go in as a the Rumble winner (lastingly eliminating Ambrose) which the fans would boo on the whole RTWM for it. Have Reigns as the heel champ (which the fans will cheer.) At Mania, I would do a double turn where Cena goes heel winning #16 joining The Authority and Reigns get's screwed turning face leaving The Authority.

It plants the seeds for a future Mania rematch program between the two where Reigns wins as well.

Other sources have indicated that it will be Cena v Undertaker at WM32.

I'm tipping that Reigns could fight Ambrose at WM32.

Cole has already put so much emphasis on "1 of the 4 in the tournament" walking out the champ and its still 3 on 3 in the pre show match. He's usually there 'go to man' when it comes to following 'script' so just based on that, im locking in a Sheamus cash in during/after the main event.

Cole has already put so much emphasis on "1 of the 4 in the tournament" walking out the champ and its still 3 on 3 in the pre show match. He's usually there 'go to man' when it comes to following 'script' so just based on that, im locking in a Sheamus cash in during/after the main event.

Next time im putting 20 on it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back