David Otunga -

Women's Title Division

Melina - [WWE Women's Champion]
Natalya +
Gail Kim +
Maryse -

WWE Tag Title Division

Michael Tarver & Skip Sheffield - [WWE Tag Team Champions]
The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley)
Beer Money (Robert Rude & James Storm)
Ezekiel Jackson & Zack Ryder

Stables

The Nexus- Wade Barrett, Natalya, Nigel McGuinness,
Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Justin Gabriel,
David Otunga, Ted DiBiase, Maryse, & Samoa Joe

images

WWE SmackDown

General Manager- Shane McMahon

Broadcast Team
Michael Cole & Josh Matthews

+ = Face
- = Heel

World Heavyweight Title Divison

Kurt Angle -
Goldberg +
The Undertaker +
Edge -
Triple H +
Rey Mysterio +
Jack Swagger -
Christian - [World Heavyweight Champion]
CM Punk -
Sting +

I.C. Title Division

AJ Styles + [Intercontinental Champion]
MVP -
Drew McIntyre -
Kofi Kingston +
Cody Rhodes -
Matt Hardy +
R-Truth +

World Tag Divison

Edge & Christian [World Tag Team Champions]
The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd]
Big Show & Matt Morgan
Straight Edge Society (Luke Gallows & Joey Mercury)
Chavo Guerrero & Primo Colon

200px-WrestleMania_XXVII_logo.png

Wrestlemania 27
April 3, 2011
Georgia Dome
Atlanta, Georgia

WWE Championship
Triple Threat
The Miz defeated Randy Orton [C] & Wade Barrett to become WWE Champion

[Back story: Miz announced in January that he would silence all his critics by
announcing just when he would cash in the Money in the Bank so no one could
deny him being one of the greatest wrestler ever. He made the huge announcement
he would cash it in at WrestleMania against Randy Orton. Royal Rumble winner
Wade Barrett the next week announced he would also challange for the WWE
Championship making it a Triple Threat Match

Christian cashed in his Money in the Bank breifcase to defeat Edge and become
new World Heavyweight Champion

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge defeated Triple H to win the World Heavyweight Championship

[This feud steams from Edge spearing Stephanie McMahon when she made
a special guest appearence on SmackDown.]

Goldberg defeated Kurt Angle
[Backstory: Goldberg was revealed as the mystery participant of SmackDown's
Elimination Chamber match eliminmating champion Kurt Angle in the first five
minutes costing him his title. Eventually, the other members of the match teamed
up 4 on 1 to eliminate Goldberg as well. Angle vowed revenge on the next episode
of SmackDown and that's where the feud began. That night, Goldberg interfered
in Angle's title rematch against Triple H and then challanged him to a match at WM]

Interpromotional Match
The Undertaker defeated Sting

[Back story: Shane McMahon announced back in January that he had already
hand picked Taker's WrestleMania's opponent and that he was sure it would finally be
the person who would end The Dead Man's streak. The next week, during Undertaker's
match with Triple H the lights went off, then turned back on, with no other then Sting
standing infront of Taker pointing a bat at him and eventually beating him down in the
center of the ring...leading to the feud]

Mr. Kennedy defeated John Cena

Submission Match
Chris Jericho defeated Samoa Joe

Christian won the Money in the Bank

United States Championship
Elimination Four Way
Bryan Danielson [C] defeated Evan Bourne, John Morrison, & Nigel McGuinness to retain

Intercontinental Championship
Best 2 of 3 Falls
AJ Styles defeated Drew McIntyre

images

WWE RAW
Wrestlemania Aftermath
April 4, 2011
Special Interpromotional Edition featuring RAW & SmackDown talent

Signed Matches

World Tag Team Champions Edge & World Heavyweight Champion Christian will be on hand.
Christian will speak out on cashing in his Money in the Bank to defeat his life-long friend and
tag partner. Surely, Edge will make his presence felt as well.

Champion vs. Champion
US Champion Bryan Danielson vs. IC Champion AJ Styles

The new WWE Champion The Miz will address the WWE Universe.

Shane McMahon and Paul Heyman have a huge announcement regarding all WWE talent.

The Undertaker, Triple H, Sting, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, CM Punk, Jack Swagger,
Goldberg, and more superstars will be in the house!

(RESULTS WILL BE POSTED AUGUST 2nd)

This is looking really cool Ric, I like how you intergrated several TNA stars into the roster and can't wait to check out your first post. But don't rush it! Hope you can check out my project when you get the time.

I see some potential in this and I will be watching out for what you will be writing/booking here. I won't say much since you've only just developed your storyline and such with the roster pages and reviewing WrestleMania that's just gone (in e-fed time)... but I've got to say don't rush things otherwise it could be considered spam. Don't want that, nor do you want people not wanting to read this because everything is simplistic.

Good luck, though.

images

WWE RAW
Wrestlemania Aftermath
April 4, 2011
Special Interpromotional Edition featuring RAW & SmackDown talent

RAW opens with new WWE Champion Miz with his girlfriend Melina standing proudly in the ring. He tells
the crowd he cleanly won the WWE title and proved everybody wrong. Miz gets lots of heat from the
crowd and the boo's get even louder when GM Paul Heyman's music hits. He gives Miz his
congrats before informing him that since tonight is an interpromotional event Shane McMahon
has booked a non-title champion vs. champion match involving him and new World Heavyweight Champ Christian
as the night's main event. Miz is irate and scolds Heyman. Randy Orton's
music hits and the crowd goes nuts. He gets in the ring and reminds everybody about his
rematch clause. He says he planned to exercise the clause tonight but since Miz already
booked that can't happen. So instead he announced he'll face Miz at Extreme Rules and
will decide on a stipulation next week. Miz tells Orton it doesn't matter what the stipulation
is because he will still be WWE Champion...Miz is about to tell everyboy he's awesome before
Orton goes for an RKO which Miz blocks and counters into a Skull Crushing Finale. He
stands over Orton with the WWE Championship in hand and a big smile on his face. Paul Heyman
on the outside of the ring calls for a mic and announces that later tonight Randy Orton will
be in action against Mr. Kennedy and if Kennedy wins it's a Triple Threat at Extrme Rules.

We go backstage where SmackDown's AJ Styles is standing with his IC title on his shoulder.
Todd Grisham is standing by and asks him for his thoughts of facing Bryan Danielson tonight.
AJ puts himself over and tells Danielson that tonight he will be made an example of. AJ continues
to rant calling Danielson a no talent indy wrestler. Out of no where Danielson runs in and clocks
AJ with his US Championship and then just unloads numerous punches before being seperated
by WWE officials. Danielson is heard yelling that the days of him being shitted on are over and
tells Styles to get over it.

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back to JR and Matt Striker informing us that the Styles/Danielson match has been
postponed until later in the night due to the backstage incident .

WWE Tag Team Championship
Michael Tarver & Skip Sheffeild defeated Beer Money to retain the titles. After the match Wade
Barrett, Nigel McGuinness & Ted DiBiase storm the ring and beat up Roode and Storm. Barrett
gets a microphone and tells Paul Heyman that he made a big mistake not giving Kennedy the
number one contender shot tonight instead of him. Before Wade could continue Shane McMahon's
music hits. He stands on top of the ramp and tells Wade & Nigel that he's willing to put them in
a match tonight with a winner getting a shot at the World Heavyweight Champion Christian any time
in the next thirty days....He will also buy the winner's RAW contract out and sign them to SmackDown. Barrett
tells Shane he's on. Wade and Nigel give eachother a staredown while the
other Nexus members look on.

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back and Ted DiBiase is shown walking through the halls
talking to himself. Asking himself why Shane didn't offer him a shot
at the World Heavyweight title. DiBiase starts calling
Maryse's name but can't find her. He starts opening every door in sight before he gets to one and
finds Maryse hugged up with his Nexus partner David Otunga. Maryse buttons up her top as
DiBiase starts screaming. Otunga tells him to chill out and that it's not what it looks like...but
DiBiase throws a punch and the two begin brawling before the rest of the Nexus arrive to break
it up.

We are taken to the announce table where JR and Striker question how much longer the Nexus
will last now with Barrett facing McGuiness tonight and now tensions between Otunga and DiBiase.
They announce two special interpromotional matches for later in the night. Cena versus Goldberg,
and Triple H vs. CM Punk.

Chris Jericho's music hits. The crowd goes nuts as Y2J makes his way to the ring. He talks about
his WrestleMania victory and making Samoa Joe tap in the Walls of Jericho. He says Joe is in
a hospital due to a back injury and won't be back anytime soon. Jericho issues an open challange
to anyone in the back. John Morrison's music hits. He tells Jericho to shut his mouth much to the
dismay of the crowd. Morrison puts over the fact he's sick of being overlooked and underrated and
tells the booing audience that he doesn't care what they think about him anymore. Morrison says
the only thing he cares about is becoming WWE Champion and that Jericho is nothing but a
stepping stone on his way to the top.

Inpromptu Match
John Morrison defeated Chris Jericho. The referee got knocked down and Morrison hit Jericho with
a steel chair then planted the chair on top of Jericho then hit the Starship Pain. He tossed the chair
to the outside and revived the referee for the victory.

**COMMERCIAL**

Wade Barrett defeated Nigel McGuiness to earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.
After the match Barrett announces how glad he is to leave RAW and tells Nigel he could lead the Nexus
by himself from now because he's only concerend about himself.

We are backstage where Todd Grisham in standing by with Y2J who tells Morrison that he just
made the worst mistake of his life and he'll make sure he regrets it.

We are then taken into an office where RAW GM Paul Heyman, Assistant GM Trish Stratus, and
SmackDown GM Shane McMahon are standing. Trish, 'What do you think you're doing, Shane?
You can't just come into me and Paul's show and start stealing talent like Wade Barrett or
Nigel McGuiness. So I took it upon myself to call up your father Vince...and he told me to relay
this message...you have two options. Call it off now or me and Paul get to pick any SmackDown
superstar to join RAW in a talent trade.' Shane, 'I'm not calling anything off, Trish. So go ahead
pick any SmackDown star...' Trish is about to announce who when Paul cuts in and says that
they will announce who they chose next week.

Randy Orton defeated Mr. Kennedy. After the match John Cena's music hits and the crowd
erupts. He gets into the ring and pummels Kennedy and eventually delivers an FU that
sendings him flying out of the ring onto the outside mats. Cena gets on the microphone he
tells Kennedy that he cheated at WrestleMania...but nobody could cheat at Extreme Rules
when they meet in a Street Fight.

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back and Cena is waiting in the ring for Goldberg who makes his long entrance.

John Cena defeated Goldberg. Goldberg went for a spear but Cena threw him into the corner
post...when Goldberg turned back around he was greeted by an Attitude Adjustment. The
two men shook hands at the end of the match as the crowd went crazy.

**COMMERCIAL**

Bryan Danielson defeated AJ Styles in a non-title champion vs. champion match by submission
with the Cattle Mutilation....Danielson refused to break the hold at the end of the match until
numerous officials broke it up.

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back and JR informs us that the HHH/CM Punk match has been changed to a
tag team match with Triple H teaming with Sting against CM Punk & Jack Swagger.

CM Punk & Jack Swagger defeated Triple H & Sting when Sting turned on The Game and
left him laying with a Scorpian Death Drop.

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back and World Heavyweight Champion Christian's music hits. He appears with the
World title around his waist and his tag title on his arm. The crowd actually seems happy for
Christian and cheer him as he steps in the ring. He gets on the microphone and says that
he finally can say he's done it all in the business. He puts himself over as the best the WWE
has to offer and that even though people tried keeping him down for over ten years...he finally
rose to the top. Christian continues on a minute or so longer before Edge's music hits. The
crowd boo's and Edge looks irate as he power walks to the ring angrily. He gets a mic and
asks Christian how he could betray him....He asks Christian how could he ruin his world
title victory at a WrestleMania. Christian responds by telling Edge it's exactly what he would
have done if in the same position. Christian tries to be friendly to Edge reminding him they
are still the World tag team champions. He tells Edge it was nothing personal and says he
doesn't want this to ruin there friendship. Christian extends his hand to Edge and they shake
hands. Christian and Edge give the crowd a five second pose....But before it end's Edge hits
Christian with a spear. He visciously attacks him in the corner and starts choking him out. He
rips the World title off Christian's waist and starts giving him shots to the head with. Christian
starts bleeding as Edge continues the beat down.

The Miz's music hits. He tells Christian too bad and that theiir match is scheduled for now and
that he'll have to get himself together.

WWE Champion The Miz defeated WHC Christian with a Skull Crushing Finale
as RAW goes off the air.​

You have some great ideas and the entire post is easy to read. But to make this a great project you just need some detail in your promos and tell the readers what actually happened during the match. Your ideas are really interesting but just need detail!
Hope you take my comments and improve an already great writer!

The formatting is well done here and got me interested in reading this. When I got down to it... I was given a rough draft copy of what you were going to write, then realising that this was the show you are putting forth. As a reader of a BT, I don't expect to click on the thread and create everything in my head. I want to read what's happening. You've got backstage segments and such, but they are talking in the third person. It gets the point across and is a strong point about this show but I'd like to see the characters actually talking not a review session.

And where did the matches go? You can't make a BT without booking matches. That's what makes everything fun. You can achieve so much more when allowing yourself to write matches and not hold you back. I want to know what happened, like why did Bryan viciously attack AJ Styles? Also, I saw you booked the WWE/WHC match nicely by forcing Christian to have the disadvantage, so why not do the same with the US/IC match? Intelligent booking would tell you that you can't book one champion over the other if they are of the same caliber as it would make the other champion look weak in comparison. It'd be a hard build to get him back there.

You need more details. I don't want to be here trying to formulate my own ideas about the matches.

Danielson attacked AJ Styles for saying he's a no talent indy wrestler...Bryan had enough of hearing that..I don't really want to write out whole matches, I'm a lot more into just the storyline. Also, while I find that it probably would be better to write out exactly what the wrestlers say in there promo's...it's very time consuming and I could get the same point across just summarizing it. I'll think about making some changes, but this is the easiest way for me.

Also, I know no story was given for Sting attacking Triple H. But Sting will address himself on SmackDown.

To be honest, when I read here at Book This, I always wanted something more like a review. There is no need to go into such detail... at least not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back