• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Too Predictable?

It really isn't that dang predictable. Did anyone predict Daniel Bryan winning MitB? I didn't. What about CM Punk ending up becoming a sports icon? I didn't. And maybe ADR cashing in was ultra-predictable, but Nash coming out and hitting a Jackknife? Heck no! It isn't that predictable, guys.

I agree WWE is way too predictable though lets face it everybody knew Orton was going to win at Summer Slam and that Mark Henry was next in line

though on the flip side yeah Daniel Bryan money in the bank winner didn't see that coming, or Kevin Nash or Triple H or when the Miz cashed in his brief case on Orton that was just great best RAW of the Year in my mind

I'm surprised that it's taken this long for this particular kind of thread to pop up.

Over the course of the past several months, there've been lots of legit surprises and unpredictable moments regarding the WHC on SmackDown! and the WWE Championship on Raw. There've been some unanswered questions and more than a couple of cliffhangers that've kept people wondering what's next and the message boards lit up. So since the WWE did something relatively standard this past Friday, up pops the standard thread voicing complaints about being too predictable.

Here's the thing. The WWE isn't going to do something unpredictable just for the sake of it being unpredictable. It actually needs to make some sense. Just tossing out surprises like tossing darts at a dart board and hoping that something sticks isn't a sound strategy. All you have to do is look at Vince Russo's booking philosophy in TNA to know that. During the battle royal on SD! this past Friday, of course it was going to be someone like Mark Henry who was going to pick up the win. Who could you expect? Were you honestly expecting Zack Ryder to get the win? Maybe Trent Barreta? How about good ol' Yoshi Tatsu?

Yeah, I know that an ending like that would've really gotten a handful of the fanboys off despite how idiotic it would have been. If you're someone that has to have unpredictability and not necessarily because it works or makes the slightest bit of sense, then you're going to be happier watching TNA on Thursdays instead of Raw or SmackDown!.

WWWE has always been predictable for very long time. You can smell a mile way who going to win by announcing the person in the match but also gave us little surprised thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back