• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE TLC 2016: WWE SD Tag Team Championship - Rhyno & Slater (c) VS Wyatt & Orton

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After a win over American Alpha tonight, I think the clock strikes midnight on the little Cinderella story for Rhyno & Heath Slater and we see Bray Wyatt win his first championship in WWE. It's been just over 10 years since Randy Orton's first and only run as a tag champion with Edge as Rated RKO so it could be interesting seeing him as tag champs with Wyatt.

The only way I see Rhyno & Slater retaining is due to some sort of interference, possibly from American Alpha, though I don't see that happening.

There's always the possibility that Orton double crosses Wyatt like has been expected ever since he joined the family in the first place. Probably a bit early for that though, I figure that will start come the Royal Rumble to build them up for a Wrestlemania match. But if Slater & Rhyno retain, that will be my prediction for why.

I could see two possible results.

Either Wyatt Family win the tag titles or Randy Orton turns on Bray Wyatt and therefore Slayno retain the titles.

I would prefer the former. I am enjoying this angle with Bray and Randy so I would prefer it to continue.

Give Wyatt the overdue title win.

I'm with Orton and Wyatt as new tag champions. Randy really took the for Bray at Survivor Series and he really had no reason to do so. He could have just let Bray get hit and then hit the RKO to Roman. But, he pulled Bray out of the way.

I really wanna see more of these two together and the angle isn't even a month old yet. I say let it contintue. Also, wasn't Orton gonna take a break? I really hope this won't affect TLC though.

Orton and Wyatt will add some much needed star power to a flagging division. I say let them hold the titles until Mania and the titles can at least get some exposure.

There's always the possibility that Orton double crosses Wyatt like has been expected ever since he joined the family in the first place. Probably a bit early for that though, I figure that will start come the Royal Rumble to build them up for a Wrestlemania match. But if Slater & Rhyno retain, that will be my prediction for why.

I'm amazed this Bray/Orton storyline has been going on this long. Compared to Survivor Series, this PPV lacks something to get people talking.

The inevitable Bray vs. Orton match has to happen at some point. I would rather see it at Royal Rumble than WM where Bray would have to get another loss.

I assume AJ vs. Orton could be a WM match. I think Slater & Rhyno would lose the tag titles to The Usos. Then, The Usos could lose the titles to AA at WM. Probably will be a multi tag team match to get more names on the card.

Thank God.

Even if it's a tag title win, a title means a title. Bray Wyatt got his first title win which was quite overdue. Please, don't make him lose this title too soon. I am enjoying the addition of Randy Orton to Wyatt Family. The whole sacrifice thing is bizarre enough just like Wyatt.

And that pop at the end was a great one. Happy to see Wyatt and Orton as a tag team.

The match was quite short as it should've been. Slater and Rhyno got the appropriate amount of defense before Bray's spider walk distracted Rhyno which was enough for a #RKO_Outta_Nowhere.

Good starting. Awesome result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back