• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE THIS IS THE TIME FOR DREAM MATCHES!

WWECena4HOF

Dark Match Jobber
What really frustrate me is hearing the card that WWE is planning.Why?
Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker (we seen it 3 times come on this is Wrestlemania)

Cena and Hogan vs Piper and ??? (Hogan can't go anymore.Piper is below decent these day's.

What I do like is the idea of Goldust vs Cody Rhodes and Triple H vs CM Punk (this happened before but it makes sense.But it looks as though their maybe going Orton vs Triple H AGAIN come on makes sense but bad booking.People are talking about Taker requested to face Bryan and that's why he shouldn't face Cena but....
"Taker would like to work with either John Cena or Brock Lesnar," a ... It is interesting to see whom Undertaker wants to face at next year's event -B/R /
he originally said Cena or Lesnar.He changed it because apparently they had plans for Cena to Bray Wyatt.Taker requested to face Bryan which was probably his 3rd choice.But it looks like WWE is planning Bryan vs Wyatt.They may also be planning to have Batista vs Lesnar so Cena vs. Taker only makes sense.Mainly since from what I read on WZ.com last year Cena and Taker was at the airport with each other.Which was right before Taker told WWE he wanted to work Cena or Lesnar next year.Maybe Cena was his first choice.Let's face facts WWE was planning Rock vs Brock,Cena vs Taker as our Wrestlemania XXX headliners last year.When Rock got injured and changed plans.WWE said that if Rock didn't come back it was Lesnar vs Batista (If they could get him and if not) The Undertaker.Hello Batista is back and the Taker match but that plan was called off.We damn sure don't want to see Batista vs Orton again not at Mania and not for the title. Think of the card that can happen THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE

Hogan as host:Mr. Mcmahon does the Welcome to Wrestlemania thing and introduces the host....Hogan comes out (Making his return) followed by SCSA who "Salute" him.If ya smell...The Rock comes out showing respect to Hogan and Austin.Followed by last but not least John Cena who salutes all 3 they talk about respecting each other embraces have some beers before Hogan stuns them off and 'Salutes them'.It's Wrestlemania 30 we could have all the faces of wrestling in the same ring that screams Wrestlemania.Christian /w/ Edge (Heels) vs Sheamus (Christian attacks Sheamus at EC costing him the match after Sheamus eliminates him in the RR;Christian trying to prove he still got it)

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust (Goldust career;Dusty as ref) (Story: Goldust trying to prove he still got it)

Big. E vs Mark Henry or Ryback (IC/US unified title)(Story:Trying to prove who is the strongest men is.)

Tag Team Championships The Uso's /w/ Rikishi vs Real Americans /w/ Dutch (Zeb)

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
30 years of Wrestlemania (30 men legends battle royal)

Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose (Grudge Match) (Reigns cost Ambrose the title out of anger)

AJ Lee vs Tamina /w/ Jimmy Snuka (Diva's title) (Story: Tamina snaps on AJ)

RVD /w/ vs Kane (Story: RVD is trying to get Kane to be the monster again)

Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt (Falls Count Anywhere;Story: Daniel figures out Bray is using him to get ahead and snaps)

Randy Orton vs Jake Roberts (Story:Randy goes back to his legend killer ways and takes his anger out on Roberts after losing the WWE WHC to Lesnar)

CM Punk vs HHH /w/ HBK,Stephanie (SCSA as ref;No Holds Barred;Story:CM Punk is sick and tired of HHH trying to do to him with he did to Bryan.)

Brock Lesnar /w/ Paul Heyman vs Batista /w/ Ric Flair (WWE WHC;Batista wins RR;Story:To prove who the real beast is)

The Undertaker vs John Cena (Story: Taker calls out Cena but out of respect Cena turns down Taker until Taker cost Cena every match with his gong until Cena accepts)

Big Show,Jericho,Miz,Axel.Ziggler,Fandango,etc. can all find a way on the card

Do you agree.WWE should have finalized plans by now so it most likely won't happen.But hopefully it does

Nice. I can imagine the ratings soaring really high if everyone starts talking and typing this way :D
Coming to the point, everything is speculation at this point man... Can't say anything good or bad about Taker's WM opponent or WWE Championship #1 contender until the WWE themselves confirm them as true. Some of the potential angles you mentioned sound cool, but we don't know if Jake Roberts or Superfly Snuka are fit enough to wrestle matches.
Btw, I think the for the

@ the OP, I share some of your views but some of your match ideas realistically do not make for an entertaining event. You originally complain about Hogan and/or Piper working a match and then you toss Jake Roberts on the card. That was sort of a head scratcher. I feel you have way too many corner men. I’m not opposed to lesser “legends” being invovled but would rather see them used during afternoon programing on the network as hype for the big event. Stars like Hogan, Austin, Heart, Michaels and Flair are fine for the kick off show and WM itself.

I do not get the desire for a Cody vs. Goldust match at this year’s WM. I know Goldust launched a grass-roots campaign requesting a match but that was when his in-ring career seemed over and he wanted one last moment in the spot light. With the success of the duo tagging and resurrection of Goldust’s career I am not sure the match is such a good idea. They are a hot team and if there truly is a new focus on tag team wrestling in 2014 the sky is the limit for the brothers. If they break apart what is the point and how stable is the future? With one top title and rumors of the US/IC merger leaving only a single second title they could easily become lost in the shuffle. I would keep the duo together until the heat cools off. This could be a great match for WM XXXI.

@ the OP, I share some of your views but some of your match ideas realistically do not make for an entertaining event. You originally complain about Hogan and/or Piper working a match and then you toss Jake Roberts on the card .
I have Roberts on the card because he wanted one more match.He may not be that good anymore but he has still been competing worldwide.This is a dream match and now I feel is the right time the last chance.Besides would you rather see Miz vs Orton as one of the main events

Stars like Hogan, Austin, Heart, Michaels and Flair are fine for the kick off show and WM itself.
I have the four biggest pro wrestling legends of all-time kicking off the show give me a break

@ the OP, I share some of your views but some of your match ideas realistically do not make for an entertaining event. You originally complain about Hogan and/or Piper working a match and then you toss Jake Roberts on the card .
Really so what card do you prefer you could just have argued my card with your card as well.Another thing you would rather see Hogan compete injured and all over Roberts who have recently been in the ring.Have you seen Pipers last match against The Miz.Roberts isn't the best way to go but damn I think the legend should have one more match like he's been pleading for.I don't think they brought him back for nothing.He may go into the hall but let's face facts they brought him back because he was begging to come back.He also wanted to compete in the rumble and face either John Cena or Randy Orton in his last match.Let's face facts as much as people say he doesn't Randy Orton still has it he never lost it.So he can help Roberts put on al least a 3 star match.Cena/Taker would be a 5 star.Lesnar/Batista would be a 4 star.HHH/Punk 5 star.Wyatt/Bryan 5 star.RVD/Kane 4.5 star.Rhodes/Dustin 5 star.Tag title match 5 star do I need to keep going it will be OK to only have 2 out of 12 matches 3 stars.Thank's for your opinion as always

There are some intriguing matches in the OP, though a good number don't really strike me as "dream matches", and some that are just downright whacky.

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust is probably gonna happen, or at least that was supposedly the plan as of a few months ago.

Mysterio vs. Sin Cara could also happen as it's a match that Vince wants because he wants to set some meaningless world record in the whole damn WrestleMania audience wears luchadore masks. He wanted it to happen at WM 29 but Mysterio's been out injured, so I'd say WM XXX could be his last chance.

Not too long ago, there was talk that Mark Henry would turn on Big E. Langston and that they'd have a match for the IC title. It could still happen between now and WrestleMania. Ryback's pretty much at the bottom of the WWE totem pole right now and it won't surprise me if he's gone before too long.

I don't see any money in The Usos vs. The Real Americans. I'm thinking there could be some sort of big multi-team match for the tag titles featuring The Usos, The Real Americans, Harper & Rowan, maybe the PTPs.

Some sort of triple threat match between The Shield members is possible, though probably unlikely. A report that came out either early last week or from the week before suggests that there's talk of keeping The Shield together and replacing Roman Reigns as the muscle of the group with Mason Ryan. If Reigns is ultimately given a singles push and Ryan replaces him, I could see WWE switching things up a little and have him form the tag team aspect of the group with Dean Ambrose while Seth Rollins is the singles guy.

RVD vs. Kane, in my opinion, would pretty much suck and there's no real reason for it happen. The story being that RVD wants Kane to be a "monster" again? Seriously? Kane doesn't lace up the boots all that much anymore and I'm thinking that his transition into the "Director of Operations" is a sign that he might not be in wrestling too much longer. Maybe the wear & tear of the business is starting to catch up to him.

You don't think Taker vs. Lesnar belongs on a WM XXX card but you think Orton vs. Roberts does?!?!?! Like a lot of people, I marked out when Jake Roberts walked out on Raw last Monday. It was great seeing him, especially with him looking so healthy. He hasn't looked this healthy since the early 90s, but...c'mon.... this suggestion is like blowing your brains out with the bullet being nostalgia. Roberts is 58 years old, has battled drug & alcohol addiction for decades, ha been officially retired from the ring for nearly 3 years and hasn't wrestled a WWE match in almost 17 years.

According to reports, Punk vs. Triple H is "a lock" for WrestleMania XXX. Again according to reports, they've been saving the Trips/Punk confrontation for when they're deeper into WrestleMania season.

Bryan vs. Wyatt is a possibility if the actions at the Glens Falls, NY house show Saturday are any indication of Bryan "fighting" Wyatt's "control" over him.

AJ vs. Tamina would be pretty boring to me because...well...frankly, Tamina has the charisma of a month old corpse. As far as personality, she's easily the weakest woman on the WWE roster. I'd rather see AJ feud with the likes of Trish Stratus, Beth Phoenix, maybe Lita or bring Paige up from NXT to the main roster in a clash of the Anti-Divas type of thing.

Brock Lesnar vs. Batista is possible, especially if WWE intends to keep Lesnar in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture to some degree.

Taker vs. Cena is a match that people have wanted to see for a while now. It could happen, but I doubt it. No matter what, Cena would be cast in the role of a heel no matter how much he still behaved as a babyface. It could be an epic match, no doubt. There've been reports since just after SummerSlam that Taker could be going up against Lesnar and that the reason Lesnar went over Punk was because Taker told WWE that he was officially on board; so WWE didn't want Lesnar having a 2-3 ppv record. However, either the WON or PWInsider.com released a story the week before last claiming that Taker has requested to work with Daniel Bryan and that WWE officials were concerned for Taker's safety against Lesnar, given how stiff he is. So, it's all up in the air.

The WWE have an opportunity to make a great WrestleMania XXX card. Granted, they may not all be "dream matches" but they all have the potential to be good matches with great buildup and make sense.

My WrestleMania XXX Card:
The Streak: John Cena vs The Undertaker,
this is a match that many fans have said needs to happen at WrestleMania XXX. There's no bigger match that can be done at this point and the only other match I would invested in is Hogan and Cena vs Punk and Piper, of course without Hogan and Piper involved in the match in any physical fashion. Maybe they represent them or something.

WWE World Championship:
Randy Orton (c) vs CM Punk,
far from a dream match but has potential to be the "show grabber" of the night, if you get me. These two have decent history and with this whole authority angle, I could see this match happening. CM Punk wins The Royal Rumble match and challenges Orton. I'd take that over CM Punk vs HHH.

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan:
I feel this match not happening is an insult to WWE's fanbase. You build a feud between these two guys and nothing comes of it. We didn't even get the Big Show vs HHH match that was supposed to happen. There's just no way Bryan accepts the fact that HHH cost him the WWE World title more than once. It would also be a great build and a good match where HHH should put Bryan over (fat chance I know!) but it would make Bryan a star.

Batista vs Brock Lesnar in a singles match:
for the simple fact that these are two powerhouses that many people have dreamed about having a WrestleMania match. We never got to see it because Lesnar left early but now should happen.

@ WWECena4HOF

You have Roberts on the card because he wants one more match? Somebody get the Demolition, Honkytonk Man, King Kong Bundy or any of the Doinks on the phone. Wanting a final match does not warrant actually receiving one. Yes it was really cool to see him slither his way out to ring on RAW and drape that python over the body of Dean Ambrose but that is all the in-ring “moment” he needs. I’d love to see him take his rightful place in the HOF and recognized at WM like the others.

In your booking you do have four of the biggest stars in the events history kicking off the event. I never suggested otherwise. As I stated those big names are fine for the actual kick off show and event. I do not have much use for names like Roberts, Piper and other lesser names using up air time.

You seem to handing out a lot of five star matches on your card. It would be amazing to see that may on one card as we typically are lucky to get one or two a year. You also have a lot of matches on your card. You would need to dump a few to the kick off show or we would end up with a lot of five minute finishes.

I was going to avoid creating my own WM XXX situation as they seem to be all over this board but thanks to your encouragement I think I will get to work on one.

I will say I do appreciate you giving some background info on why you would pair certain individuals together. It makes for a much more enjoyable read. Most people just toss out a line up with no real thought.

Enough with everyone nostalgaing all over themselves. The old wrestlers had their Wrestlemania's long ago. For every old geriatric you put in the card slot and have them sort of meander around the ring, you take a position that a good midcard guy could have been pushed too.

I love Orton Vs Roberts!

I love your storyline and matches involving CM Punk and HHH.

I love how you pair off the big guys Batista, Lesnar, BigE, Henry and Big Show.

I would introduce Hogan differently though as I posted in another thread. I have Hogan returning on a RAW as a Heyman guy. Hogan, Lesnar, Heyman and The Shield run 2014. Hogan never ever wrestles and he and Heyman accompany Lesnar and The Shield at all of their matches. If I dare write it this group is DX + NWO. A channel stopper plus a future star builder as every opponent(s) they encounter become elevated.

BigE joins the group late 2014 but quickly butts heads with Lesnar at the Rumble leading to a 4 month storyline and Mania match.

Ambrose and Rollins become our New Age Outlaws in theory as they have "best of" matches and super competetive matches with the likes of Fandango, Sandow, Ziggler, Bryan and go on much like the Booker T, Jericho, Malenko tier of WCW. *I have Sandow joining the Hogan/Heyman group at some point.

I don't know what to do with the divas???

Stone Cold vs Punk at some point would be fantastic!!

I have Cena being leg dropped by Hogan the night he returns and Hogan hand picking Reigns to face Cena. Cena brings in Piper. Reigns w/ Hogan vs Cena w/ Piper at Mania. Reigns vs Cena of 2014 becomes our Rock vs Austin. Once again Hogan or Heyman always with Reigns.

Taker vs Sting however WWE has to do it.

My wrestlemania 30 dream card

Main event

Cm punk vs Steve Austin-wwe

Sting vs undertaker

Ryback vs Goldberg

Batista vs Brock lesnar

Randy Orton. Vs. Daniel bryan
Triple h. Cody rhodes
Shawn Michaels. Dolph ziggler
Sheamus. John cena(turns heel)
With piper. With hogan

Kane vs bray Wyatt - hell in cell

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Roman reigns- intercontinental

Real Americans vs big e/mark Henry vs the uso's vs mysterio/sin cara-tag team

Alberto delrio vs miz vs Tyson Kidd - u.s.a - submission match

Aj vs natalya vs Tamina vs Trish vs Victoria vs micky James
(natslya wins)

Wrestlemania anniversary rumble M.I.B
(final 4 wade Barrett.brodus clay.damien sandow.Curtis Axel)
Barrett wins cashes in on punk after main event

Wrestlemania 31 card

Wwe championship- Kurt angle vs Antonio cesaro

Heavyweight-john cena vs Roman reigns

Bray Wyatt vs undertaker

Hell in cell - punk vs Bryan vs Ambrose vs Rollins vs ziggler vs Rhodes

Just a slight off topic but related to wrestlemania. If everyone paid 9.99 or whatever the equivalent currency is around the world for the new wwe network and everyone got wrestlemania 30, then wont that effect buyrates? I mean you aint going to order ppv when you can get it for cheap, or does it go torward buyrates. Pleaseexplain. Sorry again for going slightly off topic!!!

Just a slight off topic but related to wrestlemania. If everyone paid 9.99 or whatever the equivalent currency is around the world for the new wwe network and everyone got wrestlemania 30, then wont that effect buyrates? I mean you aint going to order ppv when you can get it for cheap, or does it go torward buyrates. Pleaseexplain. Sorry again for going slightly off topic!!!

How many people 'get together' and split the 60 bucks for Mania? The majority of these people will all individually have the WWE network for 10 bucks a month.

Also, 10 bucks is nothing. Why would anyone stream the event illegally over the internet unless they are gutter poor.

To answer your question, I am sure all the revenue that the Network rakes in will now be put into a pot where the PPV buys were.

well if we throwing Mnaia 30 cards out on this thread too, here is mine.
JOHN CENA VS DANIEL BRYAN
Cena wins title at Rumble, Bryan wins the Rumble

CM PUNK VS TRIPLE H
Punk brings down the Authority

UNDERTAKER VS SHEAMUS
Sheamus returns, turns heel and calls out Taker

ROMAN REIGNS VS BATISTA
Two animals, the hungry young lion and the veteran coming back fro a final run

BROCK LESNAR VS RANDY ORTON
Legend Killer tries to take the Beast

GOLDUST VS CODY RHODES wuth Dusty as Guest referee
FATAL 4 WAY FOR TAG TITLES INCLUDING USOS, HARPER/ROWAN/PMP/REAL AMERICANS
8 MAN US/IC UNIFICATION LADDER MATCH
AMBORSE, LANGSTON, ROLLINS, DEL RIOS, BRAY WYATT, KINGSTON, THE MIZ, ZIGGLER
AJ LEE VS NATAYLA FOR THE DIVAS TITLE
30 YEARS OF MANIA 30 MAN BATTLE ROYAL WITHthe leftover current stars and returning legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back