WWE: The New Generation..... Um.... Newer....

Okay, you are clearly not going to get what i'm saying here. Especially if you think Mysterio's work can be compared in any way to the Boogeyman's.
This isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of obvious in ring fact.

No, you're not getting what I'M saying. You can't say who is or is not dangerous in the ring unless you've personally been in the ring with them. You say he looked bad, I say he looked perfectly fine. It's a matter of opinion. And I only compared him to Mysterio because you said you were basing your opinion of Boogeyman being dangerous because he was injured a few times. Mysterio has been injured countless times so by your own logic, that would make him awful too. Same with Mr. Kennedy, he re-injured himself in his first match back.

Again, you really didn't get what I was saying there. Of course Vince is not at home scouring these sites, but rest assured creative either does themselves or they pay readers to do so. A lot of stuff is educated guessing, however i'm referring more to the stuff that gets leaked, like Christian returning at the royal rumble, that was leaked and people knew what was coming, so vince tried to swerve us. also, you're a damn fool if you don't think Vince is that petty, watch last night's raw again if you need an example.

And again, you don't get what I'M saying. Just because something is reported as a "leak" doesn't mean it's actually true, it's still just educated guessing. If something seems plausible, it get's posted. And then if it happens, they can take credit for "breaking the news". And if it doesn't, they say it was changed because WWE was pissed about their "scoop".

I don't think the lack of gimmicks is the problem. I blame it more on the lack of mic time.

Did you really just say that? There is way WAY too much mic time going into every show and it's the same old shit everytime. I miss the days of the 1-minute promo before matches. The opening 40 minutes of RAW this week had no wrestling, that's just ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back